Dash Inspection Services

Toronto ON M3J 3M2
Dash Inspection Services

Reviews for Dash Inspection Services

DO NOT HIRE!

David was hired to do a home inspection for our home and he wasn't able to answer ANY of my questions. Poked fun at me while I sat and read his contract, refused to answer any of my question surrounding the space and gave me a hard time for having concerns about a home we were about to buy.

Just overall, not a kind person. In the end we walked on the property because he didn't make us feel at ease about our concerns. Not flexible whatsoever, barked at me "if I kept asking questions he'd be here all day"

Condo Inspection Disaster

I thought he was a good inspector, but was very dissatisfied after moving in my condo and seeing the shower drain was not working. David was supposed to check it but he only had the water run for 10 seconds which did not show the shower drain was clogged!!! When I showered, the water was not draining after running the water for 30 seconds!!! I had to call a plumber and the problem cost me another $200 and a lot od stress and headaches!!! I was lucky because if the drain has more problems it could have cost me thousands of dollars!!!
When I spoke to David on the phone and asked me why he did not check the shower properly, he was VERY RUDE AND TOLD ME HE DOESN’t SHOWER ON HIS HOME INSPECTIONS AND TOLD ME I HAD AN ATTITUDE!!! In my opinion, he should not even be in this business or any business since he’s so rude to his customers!!!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Home Inspection

David Ash was very thorough and explained everything to us in layman's terms. He answered all of our questions and took his time to look at everythign in the house to make sure his home inspection was complete. He also has a thermal camera that can see water damage int he walls.

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Toronto?