Pretty Handy Renovations

Reviews for Pretty Handy Renovations

marielenda in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
marielenda in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Kitchen renovations

It was an absolute delight to deal with Amir.

I have been wanting to redo my kitchen renovations for a few years and I wanted something practical, functional but without compromising on style and elegance. Amir met with me and took time to understand my requirements, suggested a few ideas but also respected my wishes.
He exceeded my expectations and was able to deliver quality product at a very reasonable price. I must commend his flexibility as well as well the passion for a job well done. I must have changed my mind a dozen times, added last minute mini projects and they were all welcomed with a smile.

sundeep
sundeep
6 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Amr was very professional in his estimate, work and timeline. He paid attention to detail and completed the work in a timely fashion. His costs were very competitive abe accurate which was nice to see. I recommend Pretty Handy for your next renovation !

Dwayne
Dwayne

basement finishing project

I hired pretty handy guys after i got quotations from 3 other companies , their prices were not the cheapest but it was reasonable and presented in a really professional way.
They kept their promises in terms of timing and quality of work.
I'm really happy with that experience and definetly i recommend their services for anyone needs professional renovation work.

More about Pretty Handy Renovations

landscaping and snowremoval
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Mississauga?