Direct Overhead Doors

Reviews for Direct Overhead Doors

RF
RF

New garage doors

We were very happy with the service we received from Rob, from start to finish. He outlined all our options, made great recommendations, and was always quick to respond to our questions before, during and after the job was completed. Rob was very efficient and he completed the job in the time frame provided. Would highly recommend Direct Overhead Doors!

Rose thank you for this detailed review , i am happy to hear that love your new 8x8 upwardor garage doors!

Kathy
Kathy

Garage doors

I cannot express how pleased I am with our new garage doors. Rob is such a pleasure to work with. Very honest and explains exactly what you will receive. He always keeps in touch with you to keep you updated on the progress and to let you know when you can expect installation. I highly recommend Direct Overhead Doors to anyone in need of new garage doors.

Kathy, thank you for taking the time to post this review. Nobody wants to be left in the dark dealing with contractors. That is why we try our best staying in touch with customers during the entire process!

KatzTreasurz in Mississauga
KatzTreasurz in Mississauga

Garage Doors

I don't normally leave reviews but this time I had to give credit where credit is due. Generally I find getting jobs done very stressful but that was not the case this time. Rob is a very honest and straight forward person. He explains everything very thoroughly, gives you exactly what he promises and more. He is always in contact with you to keep you updated and to let you know when you can expect installation, unlike other companies that I have dealt with and had to keep calling to know what was happening. The doors are excellent quality and installation was very smooth. I would recommend Direct Overhead Doors to anyone in need of a new garage door.

Kathy thank you for the review. We definitely try our best to stand out from the rest. Look forward to working with you again in the future!

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

Garage door, opener and capping

Door is great, opener is super quiet and capping/caulking looks great. What a difference from chain drive. Motion sensor on the opener is a nice touch, so light always comes on when walking into garage. Rob was great to deal with and super responsive. He doesn't sleep! Work site is all cleaned up nicely. Competitive quote and didn't try to upsell. He showed all three options -- budget, mid-range and high end -- and explained the benefit of each and what a typical customer for each would be. He let the customer make the final decision. He provided some advice on colour and off we went. Highly recommend Rob and his team.

John thank you for the detailed review , i definetly try my best to explain all options available so that the customer has the ability to make an educated decision. The long panel sandstone door with white aluminum capping looks extremely sharp!!

ssmegs L.
ssmegs L.
1 review Angus, ON

Garage doors and openers

Absolutely fantastic very professional and cleaned up so well you would never know they were there.

Thank you for posting a review. No contractor should ever leave a mess behind and we definitely try our best to leave the jobsite perfectly clean !

Naz
Naz
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Door

Thank you Rob! Excellent customer service, great prices, impeccable work, perfect timing, wonderful communication skills and top-of-the-line product. What else can I say??? All of my needs and desires were satisfied on this project. I would definitely recommend Rob to all my friends and family. We are definitely happy we went with Direct Overhead Doors after shopping around and comparing other companies here on homestars.
Thank you very much once again and all the best to you, Rob!
Cheers!

Naz thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. I am glad you are happy with product and quality service we provided. We look forward to work with you again in the future!

Helen
Helen

Garage Doors

Rob is great, he gave us a quote within a few days and is always reachable and responsive by email or text. He made sure he understood the style of garage doors we were looking for, explained the product and what was included in the price. When the doors were ready to be installed, he provided instructions on what to expect and who will be doing the installation. Mr. Nunes is very nice, came as expected and got right to work. Alex did the garage door installation and was patient as I tried out the garage doors, remotes and keypad. He also did a great clean up job, nothing left behind. I would definitely recommend doing business with Direct Overhead Doors for a great customer experience.

Helen it was our pleasure. I am glad you like your new modern style garage doors. Great choice on style and colour!
We look forward to working with you again in the future

mrs-ss
mrs-ss
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Garage doors and capping

Beautifully clean job. Rob was quick to respond to messages and accommodate our busy schedules.

I am glad you like the new garage doors and aluminum capping. Thank you in advance for any future referal you may send our way!

kdhamrait
kdhamrait

Garage Door and Frame Trim

Great service and the door quality is good. The door was customized with colors and window styles.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. We would like to thank you in advance for any future referals!

Tina
Tina

Garage Door

Rob was great to deal with and they did an amazing job on replacing our garage door. Would definitely recommend them!

Tina thankyou for taking the time in posting this review. I would also like to thank you for any future referal you may send our way!

More about Direct Overhead Doors

Direct Overhead Doors is a family owned and operated full service garage door and opener company. Serving the GTA and surrounding areas for over 15 years Direct Overhead Doors has become one of Toronto's leading garage door and opener suppliers offering quality garage door products at great value. By using 100% North American products, we are able to provide excellent quality which services the residential and commercial market. Whether you are looking to replace an existing garage door or are working in new construction we encourage you to give us a call. At Direct Overhead Doors, the customer comes first. It is our mission to provide a wide range of products and services that fulfill your individual needs. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers. We are committed to helping you make the right choice!