Direct Overhead Doors

Renee F
Renee F
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Highly Recommend

Great service and great product at a very good price. Everything was completed according to quote and schedule and door looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Direct Overhead Doors.

Renee thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am glad we were able to supply a new garage door quickly.

paul_ferreira75
paul_ferreira75
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Garage doors

Very professional clean and good prices best in town you will not found better service no where

Paul I am glad you like your new garage doors and aluminium capping. Black was the perfect choice to go with.

robmohammed2
robmohammed2
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage door replacement

The work was very clean and professional. Rob promised and delivered a very nice product.

Rob I'm glad you are happy with our Canadian product.

William
William

New garage door

Very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I contacted them through Homestars and they got back to me in just a few minutes. Rob gave me a quote then came to make the final measurements. On the day of the installation he showed up when he said he would and the installation took exactly the amount of time he said it would. Great work and great cleaning up after. I would and will recommend Direct Overhead Doors to friends and neighbors.

Thank you for posting a review we truly appreciate your comments. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private U.
Private U.

New garage doors

Rob was very knowledgeable and explained the differences in insulation values. We chose carriage doors and they look amazing. Installation was finished in half a day and the workman cleaned up and disposed of the old garage doors. Very happy with the work and the look of my new doors.

Travin , thank you for posting this review. I am happy we were able to help you out by rushing a garage door installation on Sunday since your door had broken down and you had a vehicle stuck inside. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tim
Tim
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Door Replacement

I had no product knowledge of garage doors but after research, found their products are among the best on the market.
Rob was very quick to answer all my questions, provide price options to help me select.
A flawless installation with aluminum capping around the door was completed a week or two ahead of schedule.
If I move and ever need another door I won't even waste the time to call anyone else.
I would definitely recommend Rob and team - thanks for the great Job!

Tim thank you for your kind words I truly appreciate you taking the time to post this review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working together again in the future.

lakhveer27
lakhveer27

Garage door

I’m satisfied off work and price is amazing job and very modern design door

Thank you for posting this review I am happy to hear you love your new sleek modern garage doors. Thank you in advance for any referrals you send our way.

Leanne
Leanne
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door replacement

Quick work. Great price. Cleaned up and removed old door. Style looks very nice and high quality. I would certainly recommend them!

Thank you Leanne for taking the time to post this review . The brown carriage door was the perfect choice to complement your home !

Nichole D
Nichole D
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Doors and Capping

I would recommend Direct Over Head Doors. Their communication from beginning to end was terrific. They came when they said they would and provided updates so I knew when the job would be done. The workmanship was perfect and we really love our new doors.

Nichole I am so happy to hear how much you like your new garage doors and aluminium capping. The entire job looks extremely sharp. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

NIKHIL
NIKHIL

Garage Door

I had no clue about what goes into garage doors. At the time of quote, Rob was extremely helpful in making us understand what is required and what is not. This certainly gave us some peace of mind

Glad I could help you make an educated decision!

More about Direct Overhead Doors

Direct Overhead Doors is a family owned and operated full service garage door and opener company. Serving the GTA and surrounding areas for over 15 years Direct Overhead Doors has become one of Toronto's leading garage door and opener suppliers offering quality garage door products at great value. By using 100% North American products, we are able to provide excellent quality which services the residential and commercial market. Whether you are looking to replace an existing garage door or are working in new construction we encourage you to give us a call. At Direct Overhead Doors, the customer comes first. It is our mission to provide a wide range of products and services that fulfill your individual needs. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers. We are committed to helping you make the right choice!