Costard Renovation

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Costard Renovation

Reviews for Costard Renovation

Yassen D.
Yassen D.

Retaining wall and back yard wood fence

Our house is on a corner and we had to replace an old cement retaining wall, together with the old plants, along the entire front, side and back ends of the property. We also had some smaller fixes included in the overall project. Rodrigo and Mike did a great job that was in-line with the original budget. We are happy with their service.

capinaud
capinaud

Basement finish, main floor powder room ( more)

Costard Renovation performed top quality work and we are thrilled with the final product. They were understanding, patient and flexible as we lived in our house during our renovation with a toddler. We trusted everyone they brought in as all of their workers were pleasant and respectful of our space.

All around they were lovely to have around and provided a finish of incredible quality.

K chandler in Toronto
K chandler in Toronto

Roof top deck

I chose Costard Renovation because I felt confident they would do a great job and I want disappointed! They were clean, reliable and fastidious in their craft. My rooftop deck looks amazing! I am extremely pleased and would highly recommend Costard Renovation! They took the time to build a safe, proper, beautiful deck.

R in Mississauga
R in Mississauga

Deck

Rodrigo and his team were courteous, professional, and efficient. Rodrigo provided me with a quote several months prior to project commencement and abided by the pricing. A modification that was needed mid-project was done accordingly. The finished product is excellent and Rodrigo provided useful design suggestions, and was overall very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Sonia in Old Toronto
Sonia in Old Toronto

Beautiful second story deck

We had to replace an old second story deck after it caused a leak in the roof. We had a few quotes but decided to go with Rodrigo as he was highly recommended to us by friends in the neighbourhood. He gave us some ideas about materials and styles, we let him know what we wanted and they carried it out beautifully. He and his team were really pleasant to deal with. They responded quickly to communications and kept disruption to a minimum. When we were not completely happy with a detail, Rodrigo was great about it and they returned within a few days to change it. The deck looks really great and is getting a lot of use.

Ruth in Old Toronto
Ruth in Old Toronto

Reno of outdated second bathroom

We wanted to renovate our outdated bathroom that had a walk-in bathtub used by the elderly previous owner of the condo. We were recommended to speak with Rodrigo by friends who had him complete a bathroom for them. Their Reno was so impressive that we waited months for him to be available. It was worth it!

Rodrigo is a thoughtful, talented, and delightful person. I was impressed with his commitment to our project and his ability to deliver on time and budget. I would have no worries in recommending him and his team for your project. It’s worth waiting for the best!

Queenie Broaderip from Toronto
Queenie Broaderip from Toronto

Small bedroom

I can’t say enough about this company. They transformed a 1960’s spare room with fake wood panelling into a modern day space for recreation and relaxation. On time, on budget, friendly and CLEAN. Improved the resale value of my home home by thousands more than it cost.

Erin in San Francisco
Erin in San Francisco

Kitchen Renovation

This is the second project we hired Rodrigo to complete for us. The renovation was a complete gut job. Rodrigo and Mike did an amazing job! Rodrigo thinks of little things that will make the functionality better. For example, he moved the vent from in front of the door to the side.They are detail oriented, the quality of their work is top notch and the renovation was completed within the time frame given. The estimate for the renovation was accuarate to the final cost. Rodrigo and Mike are very polite, trustworthy and leave the worksite clean every night.
Rodrigo is my go to contractor!

Exterior Project - Decks and Stonework

My husband and I heard about Rodrigo through multiple recommendations in our neighbourhood as he's worked on many projects in the area. After having completed an extensive interior renovation, we were looking to have work done on the exterior of our home including a third floor deck, back and front yard decks, in addition to stonework (walkway & border) to frame a landscaped garden.

After having had a couple of quotes and consultations, we felt the most comfortable with Rodrigo. Not only did Rodrigo and Mike complete the job in the estimated time-frame, but Rodrigo went above and beyond what we could have expected on deliverables. We really only provided Rodrigo with a few "nice to haves", and let him work his magic with the design. His workmanship, communication and professionalism throughout the project was second to none. Because of his level of detail, the end products were better than what we could have imagined, including small details such as built-in planter boxes, pine accents and built-in lighting.

The end products were not only functional for our personal uses, but stylish and beautiful. We continually receive compliments on his work and have recommended Rodrigo to friends. We will most definitely hire Rodrigo again for future projects!

Thanks again Rodrigo!

Jennifer & Dustin

Cindy & Mark in Toronto
Cindy & Mark in Toronto

Backyard Cedar Deck and Stone Patio Renovation

Rodrigo and his team recently completed a major 5-week cedar deck and stone patio project for my family. I’m going to start with how this job ended – with a hug. Seriously. Rodrigo and Mike were the perfect team to renovate our backyard. We couldn’t be more pleased. They have transformed our backyard into a beautiful space for our family and friends to gather and enjoy. Everyone who sees it is totally blown away by the creative craftsmanship and artistry of their work.

Over the course of this 5-week project, I always felt that we were in very talented, capable, honest hands. Not to mention, dependable. Rodrigo started the job on time and ended the job on time. He showed up when he said he would show up, and communicated with me every day. As a result, I knew what was happening each step of the way in this project - and what the next step was going to be. But what I admire most about Rodrigo’s work is the artistry and small creative details that he included. Things I would never have thought about. It is clear, that Rodrigo and Mike take great pride in their work, and because of this, we have a renovated backyard that is even more beautiful than we could have imagined.

I would not hesitate to recommend Rodrigo and his team. Honesty, dependability and artistry are their winning combination. But you better hurry and book him because I will be using him again soon for all our future home renovations!

Rodrigo and Mike – thank you again for transforming our backyard! We are very grateful for all your hard work and beautiful carpentry skills. You were both such a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Cindy & Mark

More about Costard Renovation

Costard Renovation Solutions is a Toronto-based, family-owned renovation company serving the East end of Toronto, as well as the GTA. Our business began primarily in commercial framing and we have since expanded into all areas of home renovation. Our promise to our clients, and to ourselves, is quality. We pride ...