Costard Renovation

Reviews for Costard Renovation

Beth from Toronto
Beth from Toronto

Backyard Reno

Rodrigo and his team are amazing. They are honest, reliable, and amazing at their craft. This is the second time I've had them do a job for me and both times it's been excellent. I would recommend them without any hesitation.

Bathroom renovation

My bathroom reno involved a total re-configuring of the space. In order to accommodate a large walk-in shower, a new wall had to be built to eliminate a second doorway.
Rodrigo is terrific to deal with and adapts the plan where possible to client ideas like my pocket door. He does much of the work himself, including tiling, the electric floor and the exhaust fan installations.
He works with good designer, if you need advice &/or help shopping.
His crew, Mike & Marcel are friendly, careful and keep the area as tidy & clean as possible.
The overall experience was positive & ended in a beautiful bathroom.

JR
JR

Dream Kitchen By Dream Team

Rodrigo of Costard Renovation is the perfect contractor. He is highly organized and guides his team with ease. His quote and payment schedule are clear and detailed. Preparation for the work is meticulous. He starts on time. He immediately signals by text any schedule or work changes so you are always up to date on what's happening and when. Rodrigo's outstanding contractor expertise is matched by his attention to detail - the many added touches (at no extra cost) of the perfectionist he is. Rodrigo and his core team of Mike and Marcelo are a delight to work with and to have in the home. They are courteous, friendly, and obliging - responding to every ad hoc request by the home owner immediately and with a smile. They take pride in their work and with good reason - the results are invariably splendid, and clean-up after each day's work is thorough. The specialist providers whom Rodrigo engages - electrician, plumber, mason, cabinet maker - are of the same high calibre, arriving when scheduled and providing excellent service. Thanks to Rodrigo and his team, the final result for us is a dream kitchen. Highly recommended.

Bathroom reno

Rodrigo was recommended to me by a friend who had her kitchen done. Rodrigo is super nice and professional. He did a fantastic job. The bathroom is beautiful. I will use him again when I need other jobs done. I will gladly recommend him to friends who want a job well done.

Basement renovation

Rodrigo and his team just finished a complete basement renovation (bedroom, bathroom and laundry room) at my house and we are so thrilled with the results! Rodrigo is a true professional; he is conscientious, reliable, patient (I asked so many questions, and I kept changing my mind), honest and trustworthy, hardworking and very talented! He listened carefully to what I was looking for and he paid attention to the smallest details. It was obvious that Rodrigo cared about the quality and outcome of my renovation and that it was important to him that we were happy with the end result and we are! I would definitely ask Rodrigo for future help with my house and I have already recommended him to friends and family.

ianwestworth
ianwestworth

Inside and out, Costard rises up to the challenge

Rodrigo did a lot of work at our place. Renovated our existing bathroom. Completely transformed our basement from a storage space to an amazing living space complete with a bathroom, living space, a bar and ample amounts of storage. And finally he completely transformed our backyard. We couldn't be happier.

Although no project is seamless, any issues we had Rodrigo took care of immediately. He takes great pride in the work that he does, and it shows. And he's just a genuinely good human being.

We'd highly recommend Costard.

monster & moose
monster & moose

Kitchen Reno

Rodrigo was amazing, can't recommend him enough! So easy to work with, great attention to details, great workmanship, done in a timely manner, great ideas and again so easy to work with. Helped us finish up a kitchen reno and did more in a few days then we knew was even possible.

Yassen D.
Yassen D.

Retaining wall and back yard wood fence

Our house is on a corner and we had to replace an old cement retaining wall, together with the old plants, along the entire front, side and back ends of the property. We also had some smaller fixes included in the overall project. Rodrigo and Mike did a great job that was in-line with the original budget. We are happy with their service.

capinaud
capinaud

Basement finish, main floor powder room ( more)

Costard Renovation performed top quality work and we are thrilled with the final product. They were understanding, patient and flexible as we lived in our house during our renovation with a toddler. We trusted everyone they brought in as all of their workers were pleasant and respectful of our space.

All around they were lovely to have around and provided a finish of incredible quality.

More about Costard Renovation

Costard Renovation Solutions is a Toronto-based, family-owned renovation company serving the East end of Toronto, as well as the GTA. Our business began primarily in commercial framing and we have since expanded into all areas of home renovation. Our promise to our clients, and to ourselves, is quality. We pride ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?