Mallion Aluminum

Reviews for Mallion Aluminum

german-rojas in Mississauga
german-rojas in Mississauga

Soffit,facia and eavestrough in Fayette Circle Mississauga

My neighbor and us decided to have the soffit, facia and eavestroughs done in our houses, I contacted Mallion Aluminum, the next day Petar contact me back, in the afternoon came to our houses and explain with details everything we ask, show as samples, and the most important give us the best advice, the same day we received an email with a detailed estimate and a follow up call.
The installation process was done as promised, they took care of every single detail, even more than expected, we are really impressed and happy to have the job done by Mallion Aluminum. (Pictures are attached).

It was an stress free project, reason why I will strongly recommend Mallion aluminum to my own customers, friends and family.
Thank you Petar and team for your hard, excellent and professional work.

German,

Thank you on behalf of Mallion Aluminum for choosing us for your aluminum project. It is important to us that we show up on time, the work is done right and at the end of the day the customer is happy. We are so glad to hear you had a stress free time in dealing with Petar and or staff! Thank you for your kind words and thorough review.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Patience and Honesty

I met with Peter within 24 hours of contacting his company through the Home Stars link for requesting a quote. Peter inspected my issue and concerns diligently and looked at a number of different theories that could be contributing to my problem. He suggested I could alter a couple features of my downspout and eavestrough system, but he did not believe these changes would ultimately solve my problem.
I greatly appreciated Peter's honesty and the time he spent at my home testing his theories and explaining them to me. In the future, if I decide to alter the eavestrough system or get any sort of flashing work completed, he'll be the first contractor I call. Thanks, Peter

Brian, thank you for choosing Mallion Aluminum for your aluminum needs. We always put the client's best interest first. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review it really speaks volumes in regards to our company's integrity. In the future, it will be our pleasure to assist you with your aluminum projects.

Ed shanks in Mississauga
Ed shanks in Mississauga

Eaves trough soffit fascia

Petra is a very professional.He and his workers showed up as promised,worked hard and cleaned up their debris.Petar gave us excellent advise and took his time to explain his recommendations.THe finished product ( eaves,soffit,fascia) look great.I would recommend Mallionaluminum to all my friends and family.

Ed, thank you for choosing Mallion Aluminum Inc. We do strive to be prompt and leave the work site as clean as we found it. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our work!

Tony Lau in Aurora
Tony Lau in Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Eavestroughing

Mallion aluminum is a great company to deal with. Petar is a very personable man with a lot of knowledge in this field. He does quality work and his main concern is that you are happy. I wanted the job done as early as possible as the wife was nagging me to put up the Christmas lights and he came on a Sunday to do the work. Petar does the work himself so you know it's done right!

He has many years in this business but recently started his own company. One thing is for sure, once he gets estabilished.....he will be much busier than he already is. No worries with his work........

Tony, thank you so much for the kind words we really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working on your house and thank you for allowing us to bring Dexter along :)

Chris in East York
Chris in East York

New All Black Eavestrough, Downspouts, and Fascia Giving very Modern Look

Petar from Mallion came to quote after working a hard day. The next day I recieved the quote and was extremly pleased with the estimate.
Petar and his helper came a few weeks later to remove existing eavestroughs and downspouts all around the house. He supplied and install new eavestroughs and downspouts. He also removed existing fascia and install new fascia all around the house.
I was extremely happy with the results and promised to post some pictures. (Sorry Petar, I will get them when it's sunny again).
HIGHLLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY - he's a great communicator and follows-up, especially if the weather is going to interfear with his work; safety first!
Remove existin

Chris thank you for the well written and thorough review we really appreciate it! We especially like the safety first comment because that is really important to us. Thank you for choosing Mallion Aluminum!

Bruce Beamer
Bruce Beamer

Eaves, soffit, facia

It was a pleasure dealing with Mallion Aluminum. They were very professional, courteous, timely and provided excellent quality materials and installation service. Not to mention reasonably priced. I would recommend Mallion to all my friends and family.

We really appreciate the kind words. A recommendation is proof that we are doing our job right! Thank you for choosing Mallion Aluminum.

Elio from Toronto
Elio from Toronto

New home

Building our new home has allowed us to meet and work with many professions. Peter from Mallion is one of those people whom you will not forget. Professional, meticulous, honest, fair, hardworking, and proud of his work, Petar has been an absolute pleasure to work with. His main concern was that we were happy with his work on our home. He is an ultra rare find in the home building business. His work was done with such care and attention to detail. We were very fortunate to have worked with Petar and highly recommend his company. Thank you so much! Continued success !

Thank you for your feedback Elio! It was so nice meeting you and we really appreciate that you selected the Mallion Team to help in building your new home. We are truly happy with the finished product and we will be showcasing your home in our portfolio on our website!

irene McConney from Toronto
irene McConney from Toronto

Replaced eaves trough

We needed our eaves trough replaced sooner then later since we had missing piping & the side of our home was getting wet. Peter went out of his way to fit us in his busy schedule (he worked on Canada day) & did such a great job! His constant communication, quality of service & commitment to get the job done was greatly appreciated. He was honest, respectful & a hard worker. I would highly recommend this company.

It was our pleasure! We hope you are happy with the service provided! Thank you for choosing Mallion for your aluminum needs.

Bill from Bolton
Bill from Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Eaves/Sofit/Facia

Many thanks to Mallion for an excellent job done with our eaves, fascia and soffit. Dependable, efficient and great attention to detail. We are 100% totally satisfied with every phase of our dealings with Petar and his superb staff. Wishing you the best of success in the future and we will be in touch for future work. Thank you!!

Thank you so much for the wishes Bill it was truly a fun project to work on! The colour choice you guys made really made the house transformation unique and now the two bay windows look sharp too :) It will be our pleasure to work with you guys again in the future.

A from Caledon
A from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Eavesdroughs

Mallion aluminum has great customer service and craftsmanship. They came the next day to look at our eavestrough and provided a quote after inspection. Within a week our eavestrough were done and looks great!

Thank you guys for having us work on your house on a Saturday! We really try to respond as quick as possible and make sure our customers are happy with the service we provide.

More about Mallion Aluminum

Mallion Aluminum is a family owned business and we are striving to make our name known within the GTA. Our priority is high quality work and customer satisfaction at competitive prices!

Mallion’s installers are highly qualified both in skill set as well as professionalism to handle any eaves/soffit/fascia project.

We are able to complete commercial, residential, and agricultural buildings.

Some of the services that we offer are, full installation of new soffit, eavestrough, fascia, aluminum siding, and vinyl siding.

Repair Services Include (subject to $220 service call charge):
- Replace sections of eavestrough
- Full replacements of gutters
- Sealing leaks
- Unclogging
- Re-sloping, re-aligning, re-securing, re-framing, re-routing of downspouts
- Animal damage repairs
- Ice damage repairs
- Correction of overflow problems
- Downspout repairs
- Disconnection, enlarging, extending, caulking corners and end caps

We cover the GTA!
We also do repairs and maintenance; call for quote!