Mallion Aluminum

Reviews for Mallion Aluminum

Ian - Mississauga
Ian - Mississauga

Exceptional Product and Service

Our eavestroughs were replaced about 10 years ago by another company and they were continually leaking and failed to drain properly. Finally I decided to have new eavestrough installed but I was anxious that I might get the same type of poor quality job. I checked with Home Stars and had a list of four companies recommended. Of those four companies, Mallion Aluminum was the only company that actually came out to our home, met with me and did a thorough evaluation of our situation.
Petar, the company owner, came and made recommendations for improvement and also incorporated my suggestions on how we wanted the job to look. Email correspndence was excellent as responses to questions were answered in a very timely manner.
On installation day, Petar and his associate were on time and diligently went about their job in a very professional and focused manner. Petar also took the time to review the process as the installation began and showed how his installation corrected our previous problems. Finally, Petar and his associate took the time to make a thorough clean-up of the property and removed all of the waste.
Overall, Petar and his Mallion team did an exceptional job. They are hard-working, down-to-earth people and I would firmly recommend them for your eavestrough replacement needs.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It is a shame the job was not done properly the very first time but we are so happy you chose us to re-install the eavestroughs. You can rest assured that the job was done right this time around and we do not only re-assure; we back our work with a 5 year guarantee! Ian, it was a pleasure working with you - from the whole team at Mallion :)

alouiserait in Mississauga
alouiserait in Mississauga

Eavestrough and leaf guard replacement

Petar did an excellent job and was very professional. He explained every part of the work that needed to be done and made very good suggestions for improvements. He he left my property spotless. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mallion.

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it! We strive for customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing our team!

maryampo in East York
maryampo in East York

Replacing Sidings, fixing Eavestrough and Fascia

Recently, we had Petar and his crew from Mallion Aluminum replacing our old aluminum sidings with beautiful vinyl ones. They were very professional and did a fantastic job. It has changed the way our house look. They had also fixed our Eavestrough and replaced the old fascia we had. We are very satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks again for your hard work.

We really appreciate your feedback and recommending us to other clients. The transformation speaks for itself and the green color makes a bold statement. It was a pleasure working on this project. Thank you for choosing Mallion Aluminum!

Kathy
Kathy

Replacement of Eavestroughs with Leaf Guard

Mallion Aluminum replaced our eavestroughs with the recommended Leaf Guard system. From my first conversation with Petar, we were impressed with the level of professionalism he exhibited and his knowledge of the process and the product. He thoroughly answered all of our questions and emails were answered in a timely manner. Their prices were competitive, even more reasonably priced than other companies offering similar services.

On the day of the installation, Petar and his crew arrived on time and worked diligently and efficiently to complete the job. They were quite thorough in their clean up. We are very pleased with the work they did and we would not hesitate to recommend Mallion Aluminum to anyone needing new eavestroughs. This company clearly takes pride in offering high quality work at competitive prices.

Thank you for trusting our company with your eavestrough installation. We always put the client's best interest first. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review it really speaks volumes in regards to our company's integrity. Thank you for choosing Mallion!

Josie C.
Josie C.

RELIABLE, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT WORK - HIGHL,Y RECOMMENDED

I was taken back with the professionalism, quality of work, and competitive pricing with my Eavestrough replacement. I will be recommending them to friends and family. Thank you for even leaving everything every neat too!

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it! We really do strive for customer satisfaction and are so happy our efforts are paying off. Thank you for choosing Mallion!

Mike
Mike
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

New Eavestrough

Petar and his team showed up as promised and did an amazing job. They are very nice people and kept the area clean and tidy. Without a doubt, they do fantastic work and I would urge you to give Ani and Petar a call today! We now have new eavestroughs that make the exterior of our home look that much better, not to mention the water will now flow much better off of our roof and away from the foundation and our shingles will last much longer. These guys know what they are doing. Very professional.

Thank you for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you. We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with the work and service provided. Thank you for choosing Mallion!

Liz
Liz

Replacement of eaves, fascia and siding

Mallion replaced our eavestrough, fascia and siding. From the onset, they were very professional, efficient, on time and reasonably priced compared to other companies. Petar and Ani took the time to explain the process, answer all questions, assist with colour matching and cleaned up after the entire process. We are very pleased with the work and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Mallion! We know it takes a while for the Prodigy to arrive but the house looks totally different and the transformation was worth the wait. The colors chosen were perfect and they match the house's overall look. Thank you for your feedback :)

M. T.
M. T.

Eaves trough and downspout replacement

Petar was a pleasure to deal with from the moment I contacted him for a quote until the end of the project. He is very professional, takes pride in his work and is very trustworthy. He and his team worked quickly and efficiently, starting and finishing the work exactly on time. They were meticulous in their clean up and I am very happy with the work they did.
I met with several other companies to get a quote but made the absolute right decision in choosing Mallion. I would look no further if you want a quality job done at a very competitive price

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it! Our goal is to have 100% quality service from start to finish and we are committed to customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Mallion Aluminum!

jean.pilotte
jean.pilotte

Eaves troughs replacement

Mallion has replaced our eaves troughs and added the leaf guard. They disposed of our damaged eaves troughs and cleaned up the work area. They did it within the timeline I was given, very professional, excellent work.

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it! The TRex leaf/winter guard protection will keep your eaves clean both from leaves and from ice build up and it is the best way to increase the longevity of your gutters. Thank you for choosing our team!

HF i
HF i

New Eavestroughs/Downspots & Alu-rex leaf guard protection

I am a bit late on this review, but better ate than never. Called for a quote, Petar arranged a specific time to be at my home to meet me to review options/costs. Other 'highly rated' firms on Homestars only promised to drop by 'at some point' and leave quote in mailbox.

Petar showed up as promised, spent the time to answer all my questions. Few days later, I contacted him to schedule the job. He came along with his wife, did an extraordinary job and ensured no waste or garbage remained on my property. Everything delivered as promised. Highly recommended!

Thank you for leaving us a review we really appreciate it! Quality customer service is what we strive for and we are so happy to have delivered on that promised. Thank you for choosing the Mallion Team!

More about Mallion Aluminum

Mallion Aluminum is a family owned business and we are striving to make our name known within the GTA. Our priority is high quality work and customer satisfaction at competitive prices!

Mallion’s installers are highly qualified both in skill set as well as professionalism to handle any eaves/soffit/fascia project.

We are able to complete commercial, residential, and agricultural buildings.

Some of the services that we offer are, full installation of new soffit, eavestrough, fascia, aluminum siding, and vinyl siding.

Repair Services Include (subject to $220 service call charge):
- Replace sections of eavestrough
- Full replacements of gutters
- Sealing leaks
- Unclogging
- Re-sloping, re-aligning, re-securing, re-framing, re-routing of downspouts
- Animal damage repairs
- Ice damage repairs
- Correction of overflow problems
- Downspout repairs
- Disconnection, enlarging, extending, caulking corners and end caps

We cover the GTA!
We also do repairs and maintenance; call for quote!