Macarthur's Home Services

Reviews for Macarthur's Home Services

Kenny from Mississauga
Kenny from Mississauga

Green Ash Tree removal

Brad and his partner did a fantastic job removing my tree that has been affected by the emerald ash borer. The tree was about 35 feet tall and 20 feet wide. They were in and out within 2 hours and did a thorough clean up. The time from when I first reached out to Brad to completion of the job was less than 1 week.

Their prices were very competitive and communication throughout the whole process was fantastic. Brad was extremely professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to others.

Thanks Kenny it was a pleasure working for you.
All the best, Brad

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Tree pruning

Very pleased with the service. Brad offered options on pruning the tree and was able to do the work the same day. Did a thorough clean up when they finished. The price was fair. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure working for you.

R F.
R F.
1 review Burlington, ON

tree removal

Brad and his partner did a great job. I had to have an Ash tree removed, they were prompt, very friendly, and professional. I would highly recommend them!!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our work, it was a pleasure working for you.
All the best,

Alexandra
Alexandra

Tree removal

We had an ash tree that needed to be removed also a smaller stump in the front yard. The team did a very good job with both. Brad and his team took the tree down efficiently and safely and cleaned nicely any residual sticks, branches or wood chips from our property and the neighbours. He even offered the fix the latch at the backyard for us (complimentary!!). Very happy with the job done and all with a very decent price.

Hi Alexandra
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on our work.
It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to serving you in the future. All the best Brad

Very H.
Very H.

Removal of tree

Couldn't be more satisfied with the workmanship and quality of work. Obtained serval quotes and by far they provided the best price. I would totally recommend MacArther's Home Service Inc to a friend.

Thank you for that great review, we enjoyed working for you and look forward to serving you in the future.All the best, Brad

nelsonamaral
nelsonamaral

Furnace installation

The Macarthur team installed a furnace for me and I couldn't be happier with the results. They were very professional and installed the new furnace perfectly. The attention to detail and efficiency showed how committed they were customer satisfaction. They also answered all my questions and were extremely considerate while in my home. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to to submit that fantastic review.
All the best,Brad

Doug i.
Doug i.

Tree removal and pruning

MacArthur Home Services did a great job for us. We had to remove a large blue spruce (a 45' tree) from our backyard as well as pruning 6 other trees that were in need of some TLC. The spruce tree was right beside our swimming pool and it was removed with a high level of care and attention so as not to damage the pool cover, fence or landscaping. Brad also arranged to have the stump ground level in order to allow for us to landscape.All the branches and debris were removed from our property and all the grass was raked.Brad MacArthur is professional and offers a very competitive rate for the work performed. Highly recommended and will use them for all future tree services.

Thank you for submitting that nice review. We had a great time working for you and look forward to serving you in the future.Brad

jimheart2010
jimheart2010

Tree removal

Brad had a great price all the paperwork (insurance, wsib). He did the job fast with another guy. Cleaned up everything afterwards. No problems at all.

Thank you Jim for taking the time to give us a review on our work.
We really appreciate it.

tdfemail
tdfemail

Fix and service fireplace

Brad and Jeff did a superb job. They showed up on time. They were courteous and respectful. They explained the work in advance and gave me an accurate estimate. I am very pleased with their workmanship and will definitely use them again!

Anjana
Anjana

Brad installed a gas line for my new gas barbecue unit.

As always, Brad was thorough and meticulous in his work. He made very useful suggestions about the location of the pipe and the outlet as I was considering having a deck built in my backyard around the same time. He is very knowledgeable about his trade, and I appreciate the fact that he takes his time to ensure that he is doing everything precisely and to the customer's satisfaction. He also explained everything in the end so I knew how to hook up the line etc. Brad and his partner do an amazing job every time, no matter what I hire them for. I recommend them whole-heartedly for HVAC or any other home improvement projects. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Anj for taking the time to write a review for me.
You are a great person and a pleasure to work for.

More about Macarthur's Home Services

We specialize in tree removal, pruning and stump grinding we service Mississauga,Georgetown,Oakville, Burlington and Brampton.
We will try to beat any reasonable written estimate on these services while maintaining a hi level of customer satisfaction
20 years experience, $2000000 liability insurance and covered by WSIB. Registered TSSA contractor
In the winter we also install repair and service all makes and models of furnaces, fireplace gas lines, water heaters, AC, humidifiers and resolve red tag issues.