Bedo Design Inc.

Cabinetry & Millwork
43 Goldthorne Ave. Toronto M8Z 5S7
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Toronto  >  Bedo Design Inc.

Review for Bedo Design Inc.

Lida
Lida

Kitchen Design

Big kitchen was my dream, because I love to cook. When my husband and I started looking for a bigger house, we realized that it is too expensive. We decided that we plan to stay in our home for at least another 10 years. So, we started looking for a perfect kitchen guys. We found Bedo Design through facebook friend who liked their page and called them up. They were quick with home visit appointment and proposed designs. Our designer helped us to create an open concept kitchen, we were able to fit an island, peninsula and big pantry with desk area. Now I can enjoy cooking and watching my kids doing a homework. We are very happy with the quality and service we received at Bedo Design. Very talented team! Highly recommend!

More about Bedo Design Inc.

Are you looking for affordable custom cabinets in GTA? BEDO DESIGN is the right choice! ! ! Whether you are building your dream home or looking to renovate that tired looking kitchen or bathroom we have the team to design, manufacture and install your project to the highest of standards ...