Wow 1 Day Painting York & Durham Region

Reviews for Wow 1 Day Painting York & Durham Region

Allan         from Markham
Allan from Markham

residential exterior

Amazing!! Highly recommend them. From the estimate to scheduling to execution to completion cleanup and payment they were efficient, professional and a pleasure to deal with - and all in 1 day.

We will use them again for our upcoming interior project.

Thank you very much for the great house painting review in Markham Allan. Speed+Quality=WOW! at every stage of the customer journey with us. I absolutely love hearing these reviews. We are so glad we have created another wonderful fan of our team!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair stucco ceiling and painting

Very professional and punctual. Job well done and clean up done thereafter. Overall we are very satisfied and a pleasant experience hiring this company. Very friendly and good quality paint and workmanship.

Thank you for the great painting review in Scarborough. This was a very tricky water damage repair project around a chimney in the middle of a room. I'm glad we sent our best painter/plaster employee for the job!

Mark  in Richmond Hill
Mark in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paint front doors garage and trim

Hovig did a fantastic job on the project. Peter was quick to response and provide a quote and we were able to get the project done very quickly. I appreciate both of their effort and time. Hovig was thorough and clean and very pleasant. I would recommend his work to friends and family.

Speed + Quality = WOW! From a quick quote to booking the actual project to a great finished project. This is what we love doing for our customers Mark as nobody wantes to wait over 2 weeks for a 1-Day painting job. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

COXALEE in Pickering
COXALEE in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

whole home painting interior

WOW painters did a fabulous job, came on time, finished as expected, quality exceeded what I imagined - the difference is more than I hoped for. Including painting out a brick fireplace to be a lovely white and modern look! I will use them again if I have the need.

More Than I Hoped For? Hope for the best Coxalee and we will do our absolute best to meet your expectations. Thank you kindly for the wonderful words about our amazing team.

Kerr in Durham Region
Kerr in Durham Region
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Wow ...what a nightmare!

Wow 1 Day Painting is a company I would like to erase from my memory. The salesperson, Tracy, seemed knowledgeable & was professional. I thought with what she described we'd be getting & the hefty price tag ($4,600), that the paint job would be done by professionals & look great. The price included painting our upper level & main floor hallways, door casings, baseboards, powder room, & kitchen. What we got was a disaster. A bunch of young, college aged kids showed up & did a horrible job. Paint spatter on my fixtures, counters, paint where it shouldn't be, no paint where it should be. The photos speak for themselves. What made a bad experience worse was the owner of the Durham Region franchise, Kim. He was so agressive & defensive over the phone, that I wanted my husband home when he was to come by to address my complaints. He had the audacity to ask me if I touched the freshly painted door casing when I showed him the fingerprints. He was unapologetic, insulting, & defended his workers' less than mediocre paint job. He had 1 painter with him who fixed some of the issues, but not all. There is a saying "never say never", but I would NEVER recommend nor use Wow 1 Day Painting again!

Good evening Brianne.

Thank you very much for this feedback. I'm truly sorry we disappointed you so much. I do recall you were screaming at me on the phone after the painters left and I remember only sitting quietly and listening to your concerns. I promised to be back the next morning to fix everything for you. If customers are not happy with something, we rush back to fix it.

I attended this meeting with our painter to make sure we addressed all your concerns. You spoke, we listened. Your husband did attend the meeting as well and if you recall, he admitted the paint splatter on the bathroom fixtures was actually from when HE painted the bathroom previously. When I questioned you if you put a finger print in the wet paint I was just trying to bring some comedy to the moment as I've never seen such a perfect finger print in painted trim before. I had no idea the comment would be so inflammatory.

Let's be fair please. The area in the pictures which appears completely unpainted wasn't even visible to the eye which is why I believe it appears like it has never been painted before. It was physically impossible to get a brush in there and move it around. This is the one time when I recall being a little defensive (but not aggressive as you claim). You even watched us try to get in there and agreed it was next to impossible (the photo does not show the degree of difficulty with the spot).

I completely agree with you though, the other spots were obvious misses on our part and of course we fixed those issues as well.

The college-aged kids you speak of have been working on our team for over 4 years. They are almost always exceptional at what they do. They were embarrassed they missed those few areas for you as well.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies Brianne. We rushed out the very next day and my painter stayed until you were happy with everything. We left thinking you were.

Rob Bolton in Markham
Rob Bolton in Markham

Front entrance and living room painting

I've used WOW before and called them back to paint the front area of our house we just finished renovating. They consistently impress me with their high quality of service and attention to detail. Rich did a fantastic job and made sure everything looked perfect. The area was clean when they finished and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Highly recommend their service to anyone looking for painting services!

Thank you Rob! Always a pleasure working with you. I think the only thing we have not painted for you is your fence. Next year? Ha! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with others. We sincerely appreciate it.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Exterior painting

The painters are very professional and expert on what they are doing. They started at exactly 8am and very satisfied with their work.

Wow! - highly recommended!!

Shout out to Rick for an excellent job!

"Expert at what we are doing"
Thank you so much for sharing this. We are always on time as well. We have GPS in every truck so we know when they start each morning and exactly when they arrive. This is just a small part of making sure we keep our promises and build trust along every stage of your journey with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

R. in Toronto
R. in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Painters!

Wow 1 Day Painters were amazing!

I can not say enough good things. They were very professional throughout the process and made our home look amazing. They assisted with colour choices and recommended finishes. During paint day, they made sure to cover all the furniture and floor to properly protect them. All the painters were friendly and paid attention to details.

I highly recommend the Wow 1 Day team.

Thank you so very much R in Toronto! Consulting on colours and finishes is just part of the entire experience with us. Professional and friendly is what our customers comment on again and again.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Painting

We needed to get our house painted quickly. We found wow Painting and tried it. They were able to schedule us in quick and the job was amazing. Would recommend to anyone.

A 9! Would love to know what we needed to do to earn a 10! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with others.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior trim

Nik was courteous polite and professional; job well done. We would definitely recommend Nik and wow 1 day painting for future work. Thank you once again Nik Jacqueline and Vic

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

More about Wow 1 Day Painting York & Durham Region

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING for York & Durham region.

The quality you expect in a timeline that is unexpected. This is why we say: SPEED + QUALITY = WOW!

We use a proprietary system to understand exactly how long it would take to complete your project. After all, if one painter can paint one room in a day, why can't ten professional, polite and friendly painters paint ten rooms in the same amount of time?

Give us a call to schedule a free quote and see why we call ourselves WOW 1 DAY PAINTING!

We look forward to WOWING you soon!