Fix Appliances CA

afusco4
afusco4
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Washer repair

Water intake was not working.
Service person was very helpful and informative about the situation.

Simon
Simon

Washer was no turning on.

They found the problem, ordered the part and came back to replaced the part. Very efficient.

AD
AD

refrigerator repair.

Fix Appliances CA
1-888-242-0777
161 Meadowhawk Trail
Bradford West Gwillimbury
L3Z 2A4

Dima did a great job diagnosing the fridge - he took his time and explained everything to me. No pressure to buy his recommended service - I had 30 days to think about it and the service call charge would be credited towards the recommended replacement part and labour. A day later I decided to go ahead with the recommended service and they were able to come back same week! I forgot to ask about the service call being credited and went to call them - but they are so professional and on top of everything, it was credited towards the replacement part without me having to specifically ask. Overall very professional company, I will use them again.

Instagram@strongerthingstoo
I. M.

Oven not heating

Elia (name? spelling) stopped by - knew his stuff, diagnosed the problem - turns out my oven settings were preventing the elements from heating up. He also fixed a faulty stovetop. Good stuff. Would recommend to a friend anytime. Gonna be using our 20 year old electric analog stove for 20 years more I think. Lol.

123knitland
123knitland
0 reviews , ON

repairing our fridge.

The fridge was not keeping things cool. I called FIX Appliances on a Sunday afternoon because I wanted the repair done as soon as possible. The woman on the phone was very professional and helpful and she said they could send someone out on Tuesday afternoon between 2 and 4. The repairman was here within the scheduled time, diagnosed the problem as a broken fan, went to his vehicle to get the part and did the repair. I was very impressed with the service and I would definitely use this company again, and recommend them.

Unhappy Mississauga in Mississauga
Unhappy Mississauga in Mississauga

Long delays, poor warranty

If you are looking for timely repairs, done in one visit and a proper warrant, go somewhere else. My dishwasher needed repair. I called in and wound up in an automated queue. I hung up. They called me back a couple of hours later and we made an appointment that had a longer delay than I would have liked. When they came, I needed a part, which had a three to five day delay. I asked for the part number so that I could try to source the part with less delay. They did not give me the part number. They called and informed me that if I got the part they would not guarantee it. I told them to proceed. On day, five I called in. They were expecting the part that day. Great, let’s book an appointment. No, not until the part comes in. On day six, they call that the part is in and I my appointment will mean an additional three days. Finally, it is fixed. I found out that my warranty with them is one month on parts an three months on labour. The part comes with a manufacturer’s one-year replacement warranty. I asked them for their receipt for the part in case I needed a replacement. There was no response.

Previously I had them repair a fridge. It was not fixed on the first visit and required a second visit.

dan_sullivan
dan_sullivan
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Oven repair

Reasonable, honest work. Gave me all options. Explained well. Not too pricy. Punctual arrival. No complaints!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your positive feedback. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

KG
KG

Washing Machine Repair

Great service. He showed up right at the beginning of my appointment window so I didn't have to wait, and then diagnosed and fixed all the problems without issue. Very polite and kind too. Thank you very much!

Thank you for using Fix Appliances! We strive to provide the most professional appliance repair service possible. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

brian
brian

Dishwasher repair

Excellent service at a very agreeable price. The technician showed up on time and was very professional and knowledgable. I was kept apprised of all the steps during the entire repair process. I will use this company again and have no reservation in recommending them.

Thank you Brian for taking the time to post such a kind review. We strive to provide the best possible appliance repair service. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Alan
Alan

washer and dryer repair

Overall, the technician did a good job. He was very clean, and took care in cleaning the appliances well (e..g, cleaning the washer filter and vacuuming the dryer insides very carefully). He also did a good job of explaining the repairs to me and advising me on maintenance. The only issue preventing a 5/5 is he didn't secure the new door seal on the washer, so he had to come back to do that. To his credit he did come back the same day, but surprised he left with validating it was secure.

Thank you for using our appliance repair service. We appreciate your business. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

More about Fix Appliances CA

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.