Fix Appliances CA

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton
21 reviews ,

Refrigerator Repair

Excellent knowledgeable and professional service and organization.
I'm fairly handy so had a good idea of the problem but didn't know what was broken to cause the problem. I also knew that there were other possibilities and knew it was beyond my capability. Booked appointment online through Homestars site, Dima arrived promptly on time Monday morning, listened to my diagnosis agreed with my conclusion and gave me an estimate on each of three possible root causes. Told me that 90% of the time it was caused by two issues, defrost drain hose clogged and/or defrost thermostat was faulty. Quickly diagnosed the problem and as predicted. Drain was clearly clogged and thermostat tested faulty. Clearly a common issue as he had both OEM parts in his truck and replaced both. I could see that the original drain hose was a poor design and just cleaning it would only be a short term solution before it plugges up again. Fortunately, the part has been replaced by a better designed replacement part which he had in his truck. Dima was clearly knowledgeable as he disassembled the fridge like a pro who had done it 100 times before and reassembled just as quickly. He was very neat and tidy and professional and explained every step in detail. Tested several other components and even leveled the fridge before cleaning up completely and processing invoice. Should I need any other appliances repaired I will certainly be getting Fix Appliances back in.

Thank you Dave for taking the time to post such a kind, detailed review! We appreciate your business with Fix Appliances. Thanks again, Fix Appliances Ca Team.

k567
k567

Dryer

My dryer just stopped working on Friday eve before the Thanksgiving long weekend. I sent a message to Fix Appliances at 7 pm, they contacted me within the hour to scheduled a technician for the next morning between 8-10. The technician showed up on time and did a great job of explaining the issue and fixing it. This is what I call great service!

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! We strive to provide the highest-quality, professional appliance repair service possible. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

kristilaar
kristilaar

Washing Machine Repair

Fix Appliances CA was highly efficient. They responded to my call immediately, and they were flexible in terms of scheduling the appointment. I had to go to work during the day, so they gave me a 6pm-8pm window and arrived promptly at 6pm. The technician diagnosed the problem within 10 minutes. As soon as they received the part (they had to replace a broken lock) they scheduled another appointment immediately, and when they arrived, the job was done quickly. The technician was courteous and knew what he was doing. For all future appliance repairs, I will use Fix Appliances.

bhurst
bhurst

Glass top on stove replaced, Dryer rollers replaced!

I found Fix Applisnces on line and read the reviews, which were all good! Sent a message online and received a reply right away! Set up appointment and technician arrived on time as scheduled! Repairs assessed, quotes provided and parts ordered! I had printed off a coupon for on line appointments and the a coupon was applied to each job! Parts arrived earlier than expected, so repairs completed 2 weeks earlier! Sasha provided excellent service! He takes great pride in his work and is very conscientious and exact! He was also very respectful of my home! I gave already recommended Fix Appliances to homeowners in my complex and friends!

Thank you for using our expert appliance repair service! We appreciate your business. Fix appliances strives to provide the best possible appliance repair experience. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Vivienne.W
Vivienne.W

Dishwasher

Screw was lose, technician came and fix the door. Also checked all the buttons on the door. Very fast and good service.

Thank you for such a kind review! We appreciate you choosing Fix Appliances for all your repair needs. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Cecille -.
Cecille -.

Washing Machine.

It was good that Sasha has the part we needed in his truck. Our washer is working as it should be. We are very happy.

Part changed was lid assembly with wire harness, $138.24; $199 for labor; plus tax.

Thank you for posting a review! We appreciate your business with Fix Appliances. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Ellsworthjulia
Ellsworthjulia
1 review Barrie, ON

Dishwasher install

My brand new dishwasher did not come with an electrical plug or source. My installer drove to Rona and purchased one so that he could continue with the job. I was amazed that there were still hardworking people out there that were willing to go the extra mile for a single mom. Thanks Fix Appliances Barrie!!

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review on our website. We take customer service very seriously and we will do everything to make sure your appliance is installed to the highest standards. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Mt. A.
Mt. A.
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Replace pump on GE Profile Dishwasher

The repairman's first visit was to establish the problem with the dishwasher and determined that the pump was no longer working and could not drain the dishwasher at the end of the cycle. The dishwasher is 10 years old so they had to special order the part to replace the pump. The repair person ordered it immediately. I was informed that the part would be back ordered since they no longer carried the old part in stock.

I was then contacted about a week or so later to confirm the part came in and to arrange installation. The repairman was always on time and was a neat worker and friendly.
My only criticism of the repairman was that when he was installing the new part, he spent almost the entire time talking on the phone via his headset. My concern is that it may have taken him longer since he was talking on the phone and not solely concentrating on the installation. That is not to say that he is not an excellent repairman, it is just that I did not think it very professional for him to be talking on the phone during the installation.

He was very polite and answered all of my questions.

Thank you for using our appliance repair service. We appreciate your business. Our technicians utilize their phones to complete a variety of work related tasks such as calling suppliers, customers and other company personnel to ensure that you receive a professional repair service. Fix Appliances Ca Team.

Andrew
Andrew

Washing machine not working/draining - older model

Ilya came by on time and was very professional and fixed the unit within the hour and also gave us tips on how to maintain. He didn’t a clean for no charge. Would definitely recommend him and Fix’s service anytime

Thank you Andrew for using our expert appliance repair service. We appreciate your business! Fix Appliances Ca Team.

More about Fix Appliances CA

FIX Appliances CA believes everyone deserves high-quality and reliable home appliance repair service, and we’re proud to provide that to residents of Barrie and Simcoe County, Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Professional Expertise

Locally owned and operated, we expertly service over 30 brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and other household appliances utilizing the skills of a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. Each specialist is fully licensed and holds public liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

With over 15 years of repair experience, FIX Appliances CA has earned a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering superior in-home service. When you contact us for your household appliance repairs, we’re sure you’ll join our growing list of satisfied customers and be pleased to refer us to your family and friends.

High-Quality Parts and Service

We are known in the community for using high-quality parts, so all our repairs are dependable and long-lasting. In addition, all our services are backed by comprehensive parts and labour warranties, so you’ll always be assured of receiving the best possible products and workmanship. Backed by an excellent support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts, our technicians will do their best to complete your appliance repair in one service call.