ELITE

Reviews for ELITE

Maryam in Oakville
Maryam in Oakville

Washing machine repair

Great service! Very impressed & would definitely recommend to others !! Talkinh to Samsung was a nightmare but then elite got a hold of our issue and they fixed so quickly! They were so caring & understanding!! Work order #4145179310

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Dryer

My dryer wasn't working elite came in and fixed it the appointment was scheduled right away and it took only 2 days for the representative to come in an the repair to be done 4143407622

Cathy from Mississauga
Cathy from Mississauga

electrical

I called Elite for emergency electrical service after yesterday's storm. They were referred by a neighbour and when I called Mike he was courteous and prompt, he fit me into his schedule without hesitation and was able to service and repair our issue within a few hours. I am extremely pleased with the service we received and will definitely be recommending the company to my friends and family. Thanks for saving us yesterday Mike and team!

I'm glad that we were able to have a crew sent out in a prompt and timely manner.

Thanks for the review Cathy and for letting us know how we did!

Rick from Mississauga
Rick from Mississauga

Home witing and Bath Reno

We received impeccable service from the Elite crew. Timing and quality of work met and certainly exceeded our expectations and everything was communicated in a professional and timely manner prior to any work being commenced. Quality was certainly job one and they came through in every dept, woukd certainly recommend Elite for any project big or small

Thank you Rick.
It was certainly our pleasure to work in your home and provide you the service you deserved.

Mike

More about ELITE

Elite GC is a full-service project management, construction and electrical company serving the needs of our Greater Toronto Area and surrounding residential and commercial clients for over a decade.
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?