360 Home Renovations

Reviews for 360 Home Renovations

bratchrealty
bratchrealty

Home Renovation

I have been working with 360 Home renovations for over 2 years now on several different properties that required a variety of renovations. In some cases the renovations were as simple as interior/exterior paint and clean up, to extensive full property gut and floor plan change. Regardless of the extent of the work 360 Home Renovations have always been professional with job progress updates along with budget reviews and timeline discussions. In an industry where anything can happen and costs and time can run up dramatically quick, its refreshing to have honest and ethical people who explains things in simple terms so that everyone is in the know and on the same page. I highly recommend 360 Home Renovations to anyone who is doing a renovation on their home regardless of the extent of the work. Getting an estimate and meeting the team in person will ensure that you have made the right choice when deciding on the company to choose for a renovation project. Real Estate regardless if it is an investment property or you personal residence is a very large and personal investment so do your homework when choosing the right company to work with. I did exactly that and i couldn't be more happier with 360 Home Renovations work and professionalism.

Thank you, Branch realty we pride ourselves in providing consistent and reliable services on every project no matter how big or small. Always great working with reoccurring clients. Look forward to many more projects to come in the future!

avtar
avtar
1 review Surrey, BC

Renovating old home

On time, on budget and exceeded expectation. Would not hesitate to use 360 Home Reno again on my next project

We really try our best to meet our clients needs. thank you for giving us the opportunity to continually expand our relationship.

shawn.k
shawn.k
1 review Langley Township, BC

House build

360 are the ones responsible for my new home build and I can honestly say if it wasnt for them, I would be lost and most likely still living in my older rancher filled with mold.

They are soo efficient and the communication is amazing. Schedules are set and they follow through. Many times issues have arised but i have been oblivious to it as they have taken it upon themselves to resolve them right away.

I am beyond satisfied with not only the work, efficiency, care that 360 has taken for this project but also the workmanship and costs which are better then quotes i tried getting on my own.

I was quite nervous going into this project as it is the first time for me but it has been seamless and will hire 360 for every and any job i have when it comes to home repair, or renovations.

Thank you soo much 360 team you are all amazing.

Team 360 appreciates your business. We are glad to be apart of your new home build continuing doing business with you. This home is going to be a perfect match for your growing family.

Darby
Darby
1 review Delta, BC

Full Custom Home Build - 9,000 sq ft House

My wife and I interviewed many builders, 360 Home Renovations being one of them. We met with Sunny, a partner in the business. From day 1 he was straight forward, knowledgeable and extremely professional. We didn't interview anyone else after just one meeting with Sunny. We knew 360 was going to be our builder.

We handed over to 360 Home Renovations our extensive home plans, including interior and exterior detailed finishes. Over the course of just over a year they managed the build and every detail involved in it. We saw our dream build literally before our eyes.

Sunny was ALWAYS available to answer my call to provide me with the answers or a daily work recap. I could call him at any hour and he was always happy to talk. As a business owner myself I know this type of service isn't easy but he made me feel like I was always his only client when I knew his client list was long!

The 360 crew took my detailed plans and brought it all to reality. They are very detailed oriented and know how to negotiate great deals with their rolladex of trades. We recieved very high quality work at a very responsible rate. They delivered as promised and kept us informed at all stages of the build. They are incredible communicators, a skill we became to depend on! They worked within our build budget and made decisions accordingly with us. So thankful, as I have heard horrible stories about builds running way over budget... NOT MY PROJECT!

Well done 360...my family will always be so appreciative for everything you have done for us. You have become family.

I would recommend working with the 360 guys to anyone who asked. They get my highest level of respect and stamp of approval.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Team 360 is happy that we could make your dream vision come to reality. We are proud to have been blessed with customers like you and your family.

Ricky from Vancouver
Ricky from Vancouver

Bathroom Renovation

We really wanted to find someone to do a bathroom renovation at a low cost but who would also do a decent job of course. A friend recommended 360 Home Renovations so I spoke with Sunny and told him our budget. Parveer and another guy did the work and I was surprised by how well it turned out. It looks pretty good! I would recommend these guys for sure.

Evan from Vancouver
Evan from Vancouver

subcontracting work

I was a project manager and 360 Home Renovations did some subcontracting for me. To be honest, their work was very good, especially for flooring but their schedules were sometimes a bit rough. There were times when they would show up late for appointments, or show up without an appoint being made. Their pricing is fair and their customer service is good. They always fixed any problems that came up so I would probably recommend them.

Darren from Vancouver
Darren from Vancouver

washroom reno

I found these guys online, and after shopping around a bit and getting some quotes, 360 did seem to have the most reasonable prices. They ended up doing the renovation for the washroom. Their service was actually pretty good. The work looks professional and I’m happy with it. Would recommend them.

Trevor from Vancouver
Trevor from Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

bathroom reno

360 did the bathroom reno in my mom’s 40 year-old house. I think my mom got three different quotes and these guys were the cheapest. They were really good, though. They showed up on time and got the job done pretty quickly. Now the bathroom looks like one of those perfect pictures you see on home design apps. We plan on using them again for the other 2 bathrooms and would definitely recommend them.

More about 360 Home Renovations

Welcome to 360 Home Renovations

Whether you need a small home repair, or assistance with a large renovation, we have all the trades available to take care of your home. At 360 Home Renovations we work with their clients to transform their Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and homes into the spaces they envision when renovating. Renovation of a home can be an overwhelming experience, let us help you through the process. From small maintenance to full renovations and custom home design, 360 Home Renovations skilled tradesman and contractors are here to cater to your vision as a home owner.

Builders, Structural Engineering, General Contractors, Framing, Design/Build, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, Roofing, Plumbing, Landscape Contractors & Designers, Home Inspection, Heating & Air Conditioning, Electricians, Duct Cleaning, and Basement Renovation
We carry a large selection of different products from specialized tools to construction based products.
360 Home Renovations offer a wide variety of services catering specifically to the lower mainland. From small scale kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/family room renovations to large building projects, we strive to deliver our clients nothing short of their initial vision.
Toto/Delta/American Standard/Wolf/Sub Zero/ Sink,faucets, shower faucets, tub faucets,shower heads, toilets,appliances, And a lot more!
Custom/Modern/Contemporary/Traditional/European Interior/Exterior
Every project needs a properly structured plan that guides the renovation process; a roadmap with details. 360 Home Renovations provides numerous services to assist you with the planning of your project including planning & design, construction drawings, project management, permit applications, and interior design. With our RENOVATION PLANNING you receive the benefits of having your project professionally planned, designed, and installed. And the costs to properly plan are far less than the costs incurred by not planning at all; in most cases our planning fees are set against the cost of your project. So get your “free estimates”, then sit down with us to see the difference.
2013