360 Home Renovations

HomeStars  >  Builders in Surrey  >  360 Home Renovations

Reviews for 360 Home Renovations

Ricky from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We really wanted to find someone to do a bathroom renovation at a low cost but who would also do a decent job of course. A friend recommended 360 Home Renovations so I spoke with Sunny and told him our budget. Parveer and another guy did the work and I was surprised by how well it turned out. It looks pretty good! I would recommend these guys for sure.

Evan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was a project manager and 360 Home Renovations did some subcontracting for me. To be honest, their work was very good, especially for flooring but their schedules were sometimes a bit rough. There were times when they would show up late for appointments, or show up without an appoint being made. Their pricing is fair and their customer service is good. They always fixed any problems that came up so I would probably recommend them.

Darren from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I found these guys online, and after shopping around a bit and getting some quotes, 360 did seem to have the most reasonable prices. They ended up doing the renovation for the washroom. Their service was actually pretty good. The work looks professional and I’m happy with it. Would recommend them.

Trevor from Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

360 did the bathroom reno in my mom’s 40 year-old house. I think my mom got three different quotes and these guys were the cheapest. They were really good, though. They showed up on time and got the job done pretty quickly. Now the bathroom looks like one of those perfect pictures you see on home design apps. We plan on using them again for the other 2 bathrooms and would definitely recommend them.

Mary from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was recommended 360 Home Renovations and they have been fantastic so far. Not quite all the work is finished yet, but so far they’ve come in and replaced all our doors, they’ve done baseboard and flooring and window casings and they’ve made arrangements for other stuff to get done. I really like them. Sunny and Jr are great, and Mike who does electrical is fantastic as well. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Chuck from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I found 360 Home Renovations to do good work. For me they have done a bit of drywall and flooring for the bathroom. They’ve been mostly on time, and when they weren’t it wasn’t the main guy, it was a sub they had. Generally, they’re pretty good. I would hire them again for sure.

Joe from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I’m a project manager, so not a direct customer of 360 Home Renovations, but we’ve hired them a few times for different projects. Most recently they did a tiling job, which went well. In general, all the jobs they do for us are satisfactory. I don’t get any complaints from the customers at least, and I’d recommend them.

Darren from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I actually saw one of 360’s vans, which is how I found out about them. Their prices were fairly good and the best that I could find so I hired them to do a bathroom renovation. It turned out beautiful. Sunny’s tile work is really nice. I’ve already recommended them to a friend and would definitely recommend them again.

Darren,

We at 360 Home Renovations want to thank you for allowing us to work on your home. It was a pleasure!

- 360 Home Renovations Inc.

More about 360 Home Renovations

Whether you need a small home repair, or assistance with a large renovation, we have all the trades available to take care of your home. At 360 Home Renovations we work with their clients to transform their Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and homes into the spaces they envision when renovating. Renovation ...