Great Canadian Kitchen

1621 McEwen Drive Whitby ON L1N 9A5

Reviews for Great Canadian Kitchen

5 reviews Whitby, ON

Came back 2 years later

My mom's cabinet was coming away from the wall. She called Ray (owner) and he came back and fixed the cabinet 2 years after doing the job. Good customer service. Thank you.

5 reviews Whitby, ON

kitchen cabinets & renovation

Great Canadian Kitchen
905-260-1099
1621 McEwen Drive
Whitby
L1N 9A5

This is a family run company The people are extremely nice but I would not recommend them unless you are not on a timeline! We ordered cabinets from them. They were delayed for weeks. We wanted the exact same kitchen dimensions and one of the uppers was 3 inches smaller and now the dishes do not fit in that cabinet (they should have told us that they were making that cabinet smaller, although I did ok the dimension on the floor plan). Cabinet install took 5 days when it should have been done in 1. I chose the door handles from their available selection, then a week later was told I had to choose another because they were now unavailable (I do like the new ones though!) Often said they would be there first thing and that was between 10am -12pm. I have little kids and this threw my schedule off. They are moving office locations and lost my payment paperwork.
In the end, the kitchen looks really good, but I would not recommend them to anyone who needs their kitchen done in a timely fashion. They are lovely people but the work was unfortunately not completed in a timely matter. I wish them all the best in the future, but will not be using for any other renos.