Lazy Lawn Inc

3200 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M6A 3B2

Reviews for Lazy Lawn Inc

DAW in East York
DAW in East York

Unfortunately, very disappointed!! Company is bankrupt!

Had their product installed in May 2019. Was very happy with customer service and product itself. However upon completion there were a few issues that needed to be addressed. Due to scheduling/timing and summer I was not able to get things repaired and followed up in September.
It is now mid November and my messages, emails, texts etc have all gone unanswered. Phone mailbox is full! They are no longer in business!!

This is absolutely untrue. We're in business and will fix any warranty issues this spring.

Dave
Dave

Beautiful lawn for picky purchasers

Lazylawn did a great job installing an artificial lawn in a space that gets very little sun in the summer. The product is great and the workmanship on the installation is fantastic. They addressed all of our picky requests and responded to our emails very quickly. We are really pleased with the product Lazylawn recommended and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for artificial grass. Check out the pics.

Thanks so much guys. Enjoy your awesome lawn.

Denis W.
Denis W.

Artificial putting green installation

I had a putting green installed st my house and I couldn’t be happier
The guys were fast, they left no mess and more importantly it looks amazing
The company also always responds to my questions quickly and educate me along the way
I would recommend them anytime
Price was great as well

So great to hear Denis. Thanks so much and enjoy your summer.

eurolifts
eurolifts

Backyard

Backyard was done on time and in only one day I was very impressed with the product it looks great and I don't ever have to water it.

Thanks for much for your review. Enjoy your lawn!

Terrible installation. No response from them - no guarantee provided

Poor installation and product was not what I ordered. Tried calling the specific dealer in Toronto and never called my back. Their HQ office are no help either. Wouldn't reco them.

Which dealer where you working with, we don't have any authorized dealers in Toronto, as we do all our projects in house within the region.

Virginia.c
Virginia.c

Outdoor patio

Excellent workmanship. Knowledgeable and accommodating. I would highly recommend Lazy Lawn's services. You get what you pay for!

Thanks so much Virgina for your kind words. Enjoy your Awesome backyard, and invite me over for a beer or two.

gfbarbaro
gfbarbaro
1 review , ON

Tottenham ont

Great job thank you. I'm very happy with the finished product. Product looks and feels real.

Thanks so much, it will look that way for a very long time. We'll see you soon as we have another project coming in in Tottenham.

franvan
franvan

installation of synthetic grass

Very grateful to Lazy Lawn for their incredible work and professionalism. We are very happy with the final results.

Glad to hear it. Let us know should any issues arise. Enjoy the summer.

Rob A.
Rob A.
1 review , ON

Front and back yard turf installation.

Very high quality product! Bran and his team at lazy Lawn are top notch and very personable. They are Profesional and very particular about the work they do. They will not leave a job until the customer is completely satisfied. I would recommend anybody looking to install artifical grass to their home to contact Bran at Lazy Lawn. You won't need to contact anybody else. Great work at reasonable pricing. Great work gentlemen!

I'm glad you're happy with our product and our personable service. It's not me though, it's my awesome team! Thanks, Bran

Judith in Toronto
Judith in Toronto

artificial lawn

This team gave me a date for installation which they managed to meet in a very rainy springtime! I spent a great day watching a team of professionals doing their job in the best way possible. They were courteous, clean and spent time making certain that the lawn met our approval along the way. I would highly recommend them for a beautiful and easy to maintain lawn.

Thanks so much. We definitely take pride in our work, and I'm so proud of our team in getting this done in 1 day. I'm sure you and the dogs will enjoy it for many years to come. Thanks again, Bran

More about Lazy Lawn Inc

Lazy Lawn™ is Canada’s leading choice in the distribution and installation of Awesome Artificial Lawns. We serve home and business owners from coast to coast with an affordable low cost solution to tradition lawns and paving applications. Creating a beautiful landscaped lawn with Lazy Lawn™ will provide you and your ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Vaughan?