Bin Solutions

Zion Shraiter [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Patrick F in Toronto

I hired Bin Solutions/Zion during the summer of 2015 to deliver a customized product that needed to fit into a space with unusual measurements, which was to be coordinated with a landscaping project, so respecting the timeline was important. I could not find a storage unit elsewhere in GTA that met my needs, so I was referred to Bin Solutions by my landscaping service provider. Zion was very reliable and easily reachable during the project. The project was completed on time, on budget, within the specifications, and looks fantastic.

The Collective in Toronto

Bike and more cedar storage shed installed in good time with a timely and free return visit to modify shelving. Love the product; waterproof and fits three bicycles as well as yard tools etc.

Good pricing, quality product and easy guy to work with.

Jennifer Harris in Toronto

We live in a dense neighbourhood and need to keep our compost, garbage and recycling bins in the front of our house. However because we live near the ravine we also have a lot of racoons. Bin Solutions has a great product that is 100% effective at keeping the racoons out and it looks really nice in the front of our house. They are lovely to work with. They are professional and punctual. I highly recommend them!

Joe in Toronto

Outstanding service!! Highly recommend the company - I was going to replace the bin after many years and Zion recommended I refurbish it. Half the price and works and looks like new.

JFK from Toronto

I would highly recommend this company! The garbage bin was perfectly built to house all three of our garbage bins - trash, recycling and green bin - and is the most functional and attractive way to store your trash bins! Most importantly, it is 100% raccoon-proof so we never wake up to disgusting garbage messes. The team was extremely professional, tidy and polite while doing the installation - they are amazing!

Liat in Toronto

Wonderful Work!
I live on a ravine. The storage bin keeps animals out and everything organized.
It was efficient and on time. It looks brand new.
What a Great company.
Would highly recommend!

AudreyN

Zion did a great job providing us with our garbage storage shed. He was prompt with his replies to my questions and got the job done within the time lines he had given us. I would highly recommend Zion and Bin Solutions!

Job Price

needed a solution for our bicycles but couldn't find anything that fir. Zion came to see me and we figured something out right away and got it done. great product and great service.

Darryl in Toronto

Once again Zion and his team did an outstanding job. This is my second bin, and I am extremely satisfied.

Great customer service, Great Price, Great Company.

Darryl

Mark in Toronto

Mark Hartley Landscape Architects specialise in residential garden design. We have been recommending Bin Solutions for years and we have always had great reports from our clients. Recently I bought two units for my daughter and ourselves. I do not know why we did not do this before. The units are beautifully made and Zion will customise to accommodate various styles and colours. They keep out the critters and best of all make your life easier and more organised. I do not know how we lived without one.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.