HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Nick from Toronto

This fall, Zion and his crew replaced the dilapidated mismash of poles and planks surrounding the back yard of my midtown century home with an absolutely stunning modern cedar fence. The process was phenomenal, and months later the work itself still makes me smile every morning when I look out the window; it's just that good.

To put it simply, Zion has the eye of an artist and the mind of an engineer. He's obsessive about the quality of his work, and was happy to spend the time needed to tailor the right solution to my needs and situation. He brought a crew that was skilled, punctual, polite, and conscientious; they were a pleasure to have around. Materials were top-notch, from western red cedar to stainless steel fasteners. Equally importantly, at least for those of us living in the city with neighbors in close proximity and restricted site access, Zion is incredibly good with people - which means that things which might otherwise have been problems simply weren't.

If you're thinking about replacing a fence or deck, do yourself a huge favor and call Zion. He's the best!

Y. Cove from Toronto

Assisted Review

Last summer, my husband and I bought a wonderful exterior cedar cupboard for holding our various garbage cans from Bin Solutions. We have nothing but good things to say about this product. The purpose of this cupboard is not only to keep the raccoons out of your garbage cans but also to store them attractively. The cedar also smells wonderful every time it rains!

I must say that Bin Solutions gave us great service: punctuality, pleasant attitude and very quick and efficient set-up. Bin Solutions does not come cheap but as they say: ‘’You always get what you pay for’’.

Y.Cove

Assisted Review

I am into property investment. I do not need to worry about installing a new fence any longer.
Zion's work is invaluable. Timing, choice of best wood and cooperative and dependable crew were a priority to him. All crates of new wood received were to be opened under Zion's supervision and to be sent back immediately if they did not meet his high standard of choice of wood..
I was left with a most beautiful fence, work quality and looks, too.
I had to answer my door bell for a long time afterwards for many admiring the fence and asking for Zion's card.

Amy from Toronto

Wonderful service: a custom shed to fit my needs in a small urban garden, room to store the garbage bins and some garden tools. From start to finish, Bin Solutions was great to work with: responsive, pleasant, on time, and the work is top quality. A huge improvement to my yard.

Job Price

My 9 year old bin needed a little fixing up after many years of excellent service. The Bin Solutions team is very organized and even had a record of my exact original bin making it easy for them to make new front doors for my older model bin. Zion was most professional and accommodating. Bin Solutions has an excellent, attractive and effective product and they are very reliable. I am very happy with my purchase and interaction with this fine company.

Elena

BIns solutions were extremely prompt in their delivery and set up. They were extremely flexible and changed the position of the shelving to suit our needs. Their product shows great workmanship and is a beautiful addition to our garden. I strongly recommend their work.

Patrick F in Toronto

I hired Bin Solutions/Zion during the summer of 2015 to deliver a customized product that needed to fit into a space with unusual measurements, which was to be coordinated with a landscaping project, so respecting the timeline was important. I could not find a storage unit elsewhere in GTA that met my needs, so I was referred to Bin Solutions by my landscaping service provider. Zion was very reliable and easily reachable during the project. The project was completed on time, on budget, within the specifications, and looks fantastic.

The Collective in Toronto

Bike and more cedar storage shed installed in good time with a timely and free return visit to modify shelving. Love the product; waterproof and fits three bicycles as well as yard tools etc.

Good pricing, quality product and easy guy to work with.

Jennifer Harris in Toronto

We live in a dense neighbourhood and need to keep our compost, garbage and recycling bins in the front of our house. However because we live near the ravine we also have a lot of racoons. Bin Solutions has a great product that is 100% effective at keeping the racoons out and it looks really nice in the front of our house. They are lovely to work with. They are professional and punctual. I highly recommend them!

Joe in Toronto

Outstanding service!! Highly recommend the company - I was going to replace the bin after many years and Zion recommended I refurbish it. Half the price and works and looks like new.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.