Bin Solutions

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Servicing of existing bins

Zion, the owner of this company, knows how to run a business. His product is very good - well made, functional, and attractive, and his customer service is excellent. I noted this when I first purchased my bins several years ago, and was reminded of this recently when I needed to have my bins serviced due to normal wear and tear. The servicing was done well, and promptly, and when I had a question for Zion about the repair, the person who did the repair contacted me immediately and answered my question patiently and satisfactorily.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Recycling Shed

Bin Solutions was on time, prompt and efficient. High quality work and the price was right. Zion did a great job. You can not ask for much more than that.

Thank you!

Elizabeth Barr from Toronto
Elizabeth Barr from Toronto

Maintenance of excellent garbage shed

Bin Solutions built us a strong and attractive garbage shed a number of years ago. This spring the owner of the company, Zion, drove by and notice that there had been some damage to it. (This was a result of a tree falling on it in an ice storm. Zion contacted me, offered to repair the damage and then did so within a short time. He stands by his products!

Kim in Whitby
Kim in Whitby

Custom Exterior Garbage Enclosure

Zion and his team are very friendly. Their workmanship is great and their response to customers is quick. Great price for the quality of work produced. I would highly recommend Bin Solutions!

Thanks Kim, I hope we will do more business together this year, Happy Spring:-)

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

Great service, and an amazing product.

Zion customized an amazing garbage bin for us in 2015. It's working like a charm and I just love the aesthetic. The perfect way to hid those big TO bins. In 2017 our bin got driven into (and mostly survived). Zion replaced about 30% of it for a seriously minimal charge. He does amazing work and clearly stands behind his product. I'm trying to think of other things I might need another bin for!

Satisfaction in York
Satisfaction in York

Garbage Bin + Wooden Fence and gate...

This is the 2nd time that we have used Bin Solutions... Zion and his crew did a FANTASTIC JOB!! We are more than satisfied with the result.
Thank you, Zion. Glad that you are still available!
Dr. Igor Svoboda

Jessica Zackheim from Toronto
Jessica Zackheim from Toronto

Great Follow Up Service!

We hired Bin Solutions 6 years ago when we moved into our house to build a shed for our garbage/recycle bins. We've had no issues. They're great! The bin shed has lived through some horrible winters and is still in almost perfect condition. Our first problem just happened a couple weeks ago when some raccoons ate through the wood and got in. I emailed Zion, told him the problem and within 2 weeks he came out, quote the job and fixed it. It was a small job and he dealt with it quickly and professionally!

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Sheds

Zion and his team built 2 structures for us, a bicycle shed and a garbage/recycling bin shed.

Both structures were well made, and completed quickly. The ground beneath was leveled and prepared to ensure the sheds were stable and level.

The new structures are attractive and practical. My wife and I are pleased with Bin Solutions courteous and efficient work.

Thanks Will, it was a pleasure!

Storage Sheds

Zion was extremely professional and reliable throughout the process, and the sheds are extremely high quality and very well designed. Highly recommended for those looking for a premium quality shed.

Sammi in
Sammi in
1 review Milton, ON

Outdoor Garbage / Storage Shed

Have been using Bin Solutions for clients for many years. Great product, great service. Kaloyan went above and beyond to clean up the area where he was setting up the bin. So greatful and thankful for such a great job done! Extremely happy client! Highly recommend Bin Solutions !

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

15 years in business, 5000 satisfied customers with over 6500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.