Bin Solutions

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Audrey Loeb in Old Toronto
Audrey Loeb in Old Toronto

Storage shed for backyard

The shed is large, well partitioned inside and looks great. It was delivered and installed when needed. It needed a minor adjustment which was looked after immediately. I would highly recommend this company.

toronto customer in Old Toronto
toronto customer in Old Toronto

Repeat customer

I have purchases several bins for various properties from bin solutions and they are a great product and great service. I have recommended them to friends many times. Always a happy customer.

Thanks

hello in Old Toronto
hello in Old Toronto

Great quality and perfect execution

My landscaper recommended Zion and their sheds. At first, I thought that they were a bit expensive, but when I saw the quality of both sheds I was extremely impressed and satisfied.

Plus the service was top-notch.

Thanks

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garbage Bins

I am very pleased to recommend Zion and his team at Bin Solutions. He was able to determine my needs over the phone with a couple of pictures. My bins were delivered and assembled promptly. They provide all the garbage for 4 apartments. They sit at the back of my property and I have received compliments on all 3 sides--how professional they look, how well constructed and of course the lovely cedar aroma. Several neighbours have also inquired about their own bins.

Back Yard Shed

Zion had delivered garbage bin the previous year and with the completion of our back yard landscaping we again looked to him for a solution. He didn't disappoint. The new shed offers enough space for our needs and looks great tool

Kinh-Tung in San Francisco
Kinh-Tung in San Francisco

Bike Shed

I have a small urban home and backyard, and I really needed to get 3 bikes plus a large, heavy, hitch-mounted car bike rack out of my basement. Zion replied promptly to my inquiry, came out the very next day to assess my needs, and was able to quickly determine how each piece would best into the shed. His carpenter Kal installed the shed just a few weeks later, and was very patient with all my questions and gave me suggestions on how to arrange everything securely. He even came back twice to supply me with the additional hooks I needed. The shed looks great, works great, and I couldn't be happier.

Tidy yard

We had a bin installed 10 years ago and were satisfied with the bin supplied. We went back to Bin Solutions to have a larger bin installed.
From the moment of enquiry to finally installed, we have been satisfied with the ordering, delivery and set up and removal of the old bin.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

L
L

Bin tune-up

We had Zion and his team install our bins 5 years ago and they have been great! With normal wear and tear the bolts became bent. A quick email to Zion with some photos and his team was by very quickly to fix our bin - we got new bolts and a new latch. Zion’s customer service is top notch!

Meaghanfrances in Old Toronto
Meaghanfrances in Old Toronto

Bin Installation

Zion and his team are just fantastic. They really went above and beyond to understand my needs when installing the bins and customized based on my feedback. The bins themselves are amazing. They seem expensive at first but well worth it because of the quality. I've had my first one for 5 years with no problems. The service is very good and Zion will come out and make repairs if there is a problem with the bin. I just installed my second bin based on this awesome product.

Canada Cup in Burlington
Canada Cup in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great Product and Service

Our landscape designer mentioned the company and shared a link to their website.

Descriptions and pictures of various bins were great and very helpful. It was easy to book consultation and Zion helped make specific selections.

Installation went well and we are very happy with the bins.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.