Bin Solutions

Canada Cup in Burlington
Canada Cup in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great Product and Service

Our landscape designer mentioned the company and shared a link to their website.

Descriptions and pictures of various bins were great and very helpful. It was easy to book consultation and Zion helped make specific selections.

Installation went well and we are very happy with the bins.

Jane Gibson from Toronto
Jane Gibson from Toronto

Bin perfection

Zion provided top level service and let me know about any changes in scheduling in this cold winter.
His installer Kaloyan, was on time, skilled and very pleasant.
Overall an excellent experience and now we have this great bin that fits all of our garbage containers and we don't have to look at them any more at the side of the house. The raccoons will be frustrated!

andreaj
andreaj

Smart Solution

I live in a row house, so there's nowhere to stash my ugly, cracked bins except my front yard. Bin Solutions was the perfect answer, and now I have a lovely way to hide my garbage, while adding curb appeal. I live in West Queen West, and space is tight but I haven't seen this storage option around here much. I've had so many pedestrians ask about my bin, or stop to write down the name of the company (which is on a small label on the front), because everyone loves. Fast, professional company. Highly recommended!

Thanks Andrea, my pleasure.

bin storage

After the city came out with new green bins, our unit wouldn’t close properly. Thanks to a modification from Bin Solutions, our storage bin is back in business! Thank you!

Thank you, I am happy I can make those bins to serve my customers for many more years...

irvine.samantha in Toronto
irvine.samantha in Toronto

Bespoke storage solutions with excellent client service

I have used Bin Solutions twice; Zion installed an extra large garbage bin at my house a couple of years ago and two extra large storage sheds this fall. Both times he was efficient, dependable, adaptable and a genuine pleasure to work with. This is no cookie-cutter service. Zion goes out of his way to make his bins work for your space. The results are beautiful, durable and super smart solutions tailored to your needs. I endorse him without hesitation!!!

Thank you for your repeat business.

Large Garbage Bins

We recently did a major backyard reno and no longer wanted to keep our garbage cans in the garage. Our landscape architect recommended Bin Solutions to solve the problem. After contacting Zion with many questions (all answered promptly!), it was delivered and installed within a week. My husband is disabled and has been unable to take the garbage bins in and out of the garage...it is so much more convenient now. He was able to put the cans away easily on our first garbage day with the new bin! Very easy to open and close. The red cedar wood is very attractive and blends in perfectly with our new fencing. Thank you for your great service and very high quality product!!

Pleasure!!!

Restore old bin

We had an old Bin Solutions bin that needed to be refurbished. It had gone through several winters, and consequently the lid and floor had to be replaced. Bin Solutions were prompt and completed the work quickly and thoroughly at a very reasonable price. The quality of the work is excellent. Out old bin had been restored and will last us many more years.

Thanks

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Looks great! Fantastic Service!

Could not speak more highly of binsolutions. Not only did they match the colour of our fence, but accommodated our changing the size of the unit after the initial order. When we needed a minor adjustment he came to fix it right away. Bin was delivered in quoted time frame, looks great and exceptional customer service. Would use again and recommend highly.

Fourplex

Required 4 bins for a Fourplex in Toronto. Zion was a pleasure to deal with - professional, very knowledgeable and delivered as promised. Product is well designed and functional. Definitely recommend this company.

Rory in Toronto
Rory in Toronto

Bin shed.

Great product, great service. Promised delivery and set up by a particular date, but actually delivered earlier than promised. Set up was excellent and the entire experience was problem free. Highly recommended.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.