Long Distance Van Lines

Moving & Storage
3365 Hollins Ferry Rd Baltimore MD 21227
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Halethorpe  >  Long Distance Van Lines
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Long Distance Van Lines

Krishna Canarte from Los Angeles
1 review Los Angeles, CA

I have only good things to say about Long Distance Van Lines. I moved cross-country from DC to California and they did a marvelous job on my move. They were punctual, they knew what they were doing, the customer service was impeccable and I didn't feel robbed when it came time to pay the bill. I really appreciate that there were no surprises. A top-of-the-line company. I definitely recommend them.

Carlena Chim from Pittsburgh
1 review Pittsburgh, PA

This move was making me go halfway insane. I'm so glad I found long Distance Van Lines which allowed me to take my mind off of packing plates and moving boxes and instead let me focus on the important things like making sure my new home was ready for our move. One thing is for sure; I will never ever try to move by myself again! Having someone do it for me I was just so much more efficient and the price I paid was well worth the peace of mind I received.

Collene Bomkamp  from Halethorpe
1 review Halethorpe, MD

I’m very happy with the quality of service and the personalized attention I received with Long Distance Van Lines. I was so nervous about moving, but having someone who is organized, knowledgeable, and trustworthy to move my home made a world of difference. Definitely go for the full packing service if you can. It made my move so much easier to have the movers pack everything for me, and the attention to detail that was given to each item was impeccable; even my fragile china made it without a nick. I would definitely recommend Long Distance Van Lines.

Alvarez from Englewood
1 review Englewood, CO

Recently I have moved to Colorado from Georgia with my wife and kids. It was not an easy task to move across the country. We had a decent budget, so we were able to afford a reputed company, which is Long Distance Van Lines their sales rep offered a decent price and managed all the necessary procedures so efficiently. The movers were on time at the moving day; they handled the fragile and delicate items very nicely and showed great presence of mind during the loading and unloading. In short, they did everything right till the end and that lead to a superb move which was completed before the schedule and did not let us suffer at all. I personally thank the moving team and I do recommend them.

More about Long Distance Van Lines

Long Distance Van Lines is one of the most reputable interstate moving companies around and are trusted by countless families and businesses every year to handle their interstate move. Even the simplest long distance move can be stressful for a family or business. By choosing Long Distance Van Lines as ...