DALMEN PRO

Reviews for DALMEN PRO

LESLIE.HB
LESLIE.HB

windows and doors

The sales (Britt) and the service team were professional right from the initial query to the installation of doors and windows on an investment property and a gorgeous front door entrance for my home. The new windows and doors transformed both the look of the renovated home and resulted in a new found calmness indoors. The installers went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied on both sites. Britt worked with me to reach an agreeable pricing by adjusting styles, colours and including some extra features. Britt made the comparison of efficiency ratings between companies clearer. The scheduling was a bit of a challenge this summer but Sara and Britt kept me informed. I highly recommend Dalmen Pro and Dalmen windows.

Thank you for your kind words Leslie! We are so happy that you are pleased with your new windows and doors.

Dalmen Pro

Kate
Kate
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of large home window

Contractor was on time, polite, efficient, did a good job and cleaned up. Representatives accepted my decision to source another moulding and have it installed later without difficulty.

Thank you for your feedback Kate! We look forward to working with you again in the future! :)

Michelle from GATINEAU
Michelle from GATINEAU

CUSTOM HOME IN OTTAWA

LOVE THE NEW GAMMASLIM LINE PRODUCT IN SLATE..WOW!! MY HUSBAND AND I JUST BUILT A NEW HOME IN OTTAWA AND WHERE LOOKING FOR A HIGH EFFIENT PRODUCT THAT OFFERED COLOUR IN AND OUT WITH AS MUCH GLASS VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE. DALMEN PRO ACHEIVED THIS HANDS DOWN....THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOU ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND HELP MAKE OUR DREAM HOME COME TRUE.THEY WHERE ON TIME AND BUDGET, BUT ALSO MY HUSBAND AND I DROVE DOWN TO THE MANUFACTURING PLANT IN ST ISIDORE AND VIEWED THE FACILITY WITH CHRIS, THIS WAS BY FAR A GREAT VISIT THAT HELPED US REALLY FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR DECISION.
THANK YOU!!

Thank you for your feedback, Michelle! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

FN
FN
1 review Russell, ON

Replacing bathroom windows

Outstanding service ! Professional and courteous ! I would recommend this company to family and friends. Very pleased with the end product. Will use this company again !

Thank you for your feedback! You were a pleasure to deal with. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Kevin F.
Kevin F.
2 reviews Merrickville, ON

Replace all doors and windows

They were great. Very clean, neat, on time, professional, friendly, responsive. They were flexible with our payment timelines so they spread the work out to fit out budget. They replaced 108 windows and three large sets of doors and worked with other subcontractors well, even fixing other subcontractors errors that were in no way their responsibility. In short, they were awesome!

Thank you very much for your input and feedback. You were a pleasure to deal with.

michael
michael

New Bay window

Crew was fast professional and had an excellent eye for detail. Good finishing of caulking and full spray foam seal.

We appreciate the review Michael.
Cheers..

Rasna A.
Rasna A.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows

Britt was very professional and courteous. Out was truly a pleasure to deal with him to have the work done on 2 homes this summer.

Thank you very much for the kind words Rasna..

Tara from Ottawa
Tara from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lots of research led me to chose Dalmen

I had an entire home needing window and door replacement, I consulted 3 companies, Britt from Dalmen was patient and not at all pushy with me, when I was confused between choosing Dalmen, and the other big company who was calling me and being pushy, Britt sent me some resources from the NRC, independent evidence that the Dalmen windows are in fact the most energy efficient. Britt and I negotiated and I got a great price as well as all windows are doors coloured (looks so much better than white)! Serge and his crew spent 6 days at my house working hard in cold weather, such a professional job! The work is seamless and Serge consulted me at every little decision. Don't underestimate what a big decision window and doors are, you should have them for life and you will LOVE your home if you chose right! I love standing outside and staring at my home, what a transformation! The also did a good job cleaning up which is always appreciated by the home owner. Thanks Britt and Serge!

Thank you very much for the kind words Tara. We appreciate your business and are glad that you are happy with the transformation..

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced most of the windows in home

We received 4 estimates and Dalmen Pro was just a little cheaper than the others. Our neighbour had recently installed Dalmen Pro windows and were very happy with theirs. So, we selected them. Dealing with Britt and his installers was a great experience. Britt
went the extra mile for us. He maintained great communications and the installers worked very quickly. We highly recommend them as we love the windows and the job was very well done! It was a pleasure to do business with them.

Thank you very much for your business Sandra.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Windows by DalmenPro Ottawa.

We had windows done by DalmenPro in Ottawa and the installation service was unsatisfactory. Not only were they 5 hours late for the scheduled install time but they left a mess both inside the house and outside. I went on the roof to sweep and clean the window frame. I then aligned 2 pieces over the outside window that were not flush with the window - which was not very aesthetically pleasing. I was told that this was how it was before and they could really do nothing about it. I felt like they didn't care about what they were doing.

Sorry to hear of your poor experience John. As for the tardiness that day, the installers had an issue with their truck and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The 2 pieces unaligned was your existing drip cap under your siding which we had nothing to do with. We offered to caulk or screw the 2 overlapping drip cap pieces and I sent a crew back within 48 hours to address any concerns. I went by the house to see you and was led to believe that you were satisfied with the final product and you paid your bill in full. We take great pride in our quality and workmanship and wish you would have given us a chance to make you 100% satisfied.

Thanks,

More about DALMEN PRO

DALMEN PRO IS YOUR OTTAWA WINDOWS & DOORS EXPERTS "BUILT FOR COMFORT, INSTALLED WITH CARE"

You can count on Dalmen Pro experts to securely install and seal your new windows. Not only are all our window products high-quality, but they are Energy Star rated.

With such a diverse variety of Door options for you to choose from, you’ll be sure to find one that suits your wants and needs. All our door products are energy efficient.

Because our installation experts are SAWDAC certified, you can be sure that every installation and service we provide adheres to SAWDAC’s strict guidelines and code of ethics.

Doors and windows aren’t products that you buy on a consistent basis. That’s why we want to make sure that our customers will get products and services that will last beyond the initial purchase.

We service, Aylmer, Brockville, Calabogie, Carleton Place, Cornwall, Hull, Kanata, Orleans, Ottawa, Perth, Renfrew, Smiths Falls and Stittsville.