Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Dalmen Pro

Jack a.
Jack a.

Patio door replacement

From the initial visit for an estimate to the final installalation we have nothing but good things to say about our experience. Professional, friendly and excellent installation right to the end clean up. I wish I could remember everyone's name to give a shout out. Thanks Sarah for adjusting our installation date and being so helpful and friendly when I called. Thanks Bruno and your assistant for your excellent, friendly installation and I believe Brett and one other guy for initial visit and subsequent visit to make sure measurements were right. Thanks again

caroles.place
caroles.place

2 exterior door installations

I have an old home with challenging issues like plaster and old insulation and crooked angles. All issues were handled with care and the guys went the extra mile to accommodate and make it the way I wanted in terms of adapting the lock system that didn't fit the hole the doors came with. Took them a lot longer than expected and they stayed cheerful and personable to me the whole time.

Thank you for the great review Carole! Please let us know if you have any further needs in the future!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows for my house

Amzing windows fantastic company exellent service happy i dealt with them after looking around all ottawa i recommend them hundred per cent we were comfortable with them they made us knows everything about thier windows and the differences between the kinds try to advice as much as they can we are happy with our new windows coloures handels glass everythings

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new windows !

Rick
Rick

Front entrance door

Very good service from the sales and installer teams.
Our door was delivered and installed on time - approx 8 weeks.
Quality of the door and installation was excellent!

Thank you for the review Rick!
We are so happy you are pleased with your new door.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replaced sliding patio door

End of story: Very happy with this company
We Requested an estimate from their website
They called to make the appt.
Estimator came, on time, measured, showed options, $ price and told us what the process would be for the install. We signed up
Crew boss came, measured for real
Doors are manufactured custom, so yes, you have to wait a few weeks
Got the call (earlier than expected) - door's in, when could they come
Came on time. Removed old door, installed new one - 2 hours
No wasted time, talk, and the two worked together really well
No mess whatsoever when they left. Just have to topcoat the new, primed trim. Dalmen Pro really impressed us with their service.

We are so happy you are pleased with the service provide by our sales and install teams!
Please let us know if you have any further needs in the future.

matt.robinson in Ottawa
matt.robinson in Ottawa

Quick and Efficient

I was looking to get a couple windows put into my basement, Dalmen Pro was the only company that was quick and efficient in getting back to me. Very professional every step of the way, I'd recommend them any day!

Thank you for your words Matt. It was a pleasure working with you!
Please let us know if we can help again in the future.

dara1952
dara1952

Window replacement.

Replaced a big rear window. From beginning to end the process was very solid. Clean and thorough.

Thanks Dara!
We are happy that you are pleased with the service provided by Dalmen Pro!

Keith M.
Keith M.
1 review Dunrobin, ON

Window install

Courteous workers, clean and professional install. Timely arrival, fast workers and quality windows that look great.

Thanks for the review Keith!
We are happy they you are pleased with the service provided by Dalmen Pro!

sue
sue
1 review South Lancaster, ON

Exterior door.

We had a new exterior door installed in our Son's house. Complete package, casing and door. Perfect install and wonderful installers to deal with. It's not going to be the last time they hear from me. I need more replacement at my home. It will be windows there. Thanks guy's.

We are so happy that you are pleased with the new door, Sue!
We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Stacey
Stacey

New Window in Bedroom

-friendly service
-efficient
-they did a beautiful job
-beautiful window
-they left no mess left behind

Thanks for the great review Stacey! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new window.
Please let us know if you need any more windows replaced in the future.

More about Dalmen Pro

DALMEN PRO IS YOUR OTTAWA WINDOWS & DOORS EXPERTS "BUILT FOR COMFORT, INSTALLED WITH CARE"

You can count on Dalmen Pro experts to securely install and seal your new windows. Not only are all our window products high-quality, but they are Energy Star rated.

With such a diverse variety of Door options for you to choose from, you’ll be sure to find one that suits your wants and needs. All our door products are energy efficient.

Because our installation experts are SAWDAC certified, you can be sure that every installation and service we provide adheres to SAWDAC’s strict guidelines and code of ethics.

Doors and windows aren’t products that you buy on a consistent basis. That’s why we want to make sure that our customers will get products and services that will last beyond the initial purchase.

We service, Aylmer, Brockville, Calabogie, Carleton Place, Cornwall, Hull, Kanata, Orleans, Ottawa, Perth, Renfrew, Smiths Falls and Stittsville.