Demolition

Wood debris removal

6824 Healey Road
Caledon
L7C 3A7

I had never rented a bin before and called quite a few companies that seemed to quote me higher than I expected, given the debris I had (mostly wood from a retaining wall). When I called Gorilla bins, they were very helpful in answering my questions and put me at ease. Service was prompt (they accommodated my short notice timeline and picked up the bin in the promised time frame). The price was lower than my other quotes and the service very personable. Thanks.

Steve in San Francisco
Steve in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Removal of Asphalt

Great Experince with this Company! It was my first time using a disposal bin service to remove an old tennis court from my back yard. I had lots of questions and had to arrange multiple loads. Manny was excellent, he guided me through the process, the drivers were excellent and every time I called I got Manny or dispatch live on the phone or by text. I was extremely satisfied with the customer service and the value this company has to offer. Looking forward to using them again

Peter Chap in Toronto
Peter Chap in Toronto

Three 10yard bins. Super efficient and flexible

Gorilla Bins were awesome. They answer their phone promptly.
The driver managed to get a 10 yard bin on my front yard on a small one way street downtown. They picked up my first bin a day early when I filled it faster than I expected, despite working around bad weather. For my third bin, I needed a few extra days to complete my demo, and they gladly extended my time without asking for more money.

Super efficient and reliable, I highly recommend.

Howard20 in Caledon
Howard20 in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Young Centre construction waste removal

6824 Healey Road
Caledon
L7C 3A7

Ranjeet was very professional and courteous in helping the young centre with the appropriate sized bin as it was the first time we requested service from gorilla bins. The drivers on drop off and pick-up were on time and professional.

Sharte in Caledon
Sharte in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Excavation around home

First time using a bin for anything. They were very good in understanding my project needs and what I needed to get the job done. They were very punctual and efficient!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Basement Demolition

I ordered a 7 yard bin for a basement demolition. They accommodated a delivery date change, and picked up the bin the day after I called to notify them that it was full. The driver put wood down to protect the driveway. I am happy with the service, and will call again if I ever need another bin.

Yard clean up

I was very satisfied with the services provided by this company. They were astonishing. They are very nice, and have good customer service.
I found their prices to be a fair amount.

Review has 1 previous version
Tall Tile Renovations in Toronto
Tall Tile Renovations in Toronto

40 Yard Bin for Residential Home Demolition

Extremely happy with the service at Gorilla Bins - I had a lot of moving pieces with this demolition project and they were incredibly helpful in meeting my needs. 100% recommend them.

Thanks very much for the kind words. I will pass these comments onto the team. I am sure they will be thrilled. Thanks for using Gorilla Bins and we hope to hear from you again soon! --Manny

More about Gorilla Bins

GORILLA BINS offers fast, reliable Dumpster Rentals in the Greater Toronto area. We offer a range of garbage bin sizes as well as delivery and pick-up options. Disposal bin sizes range from 6 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards. Gorilla Bins is committed to offering our customers waste disposal & ...