Total Vacuum Systems

Tatiana
Tatiana
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Central Vacuum System

We were looking for the central vacuum system to be installed for our new construction home. We dealt with a lot of contractors already but found Mark very helpful, easy to deal, outstanding customer service and great workmanship. We even started to tell everybody if they need the central vacuum finally we have great company to deal with. The project took only one day to finish and the quality of workmanship is pretty high. Thank you for running business this way and thank you for!

I truly want to thank this customer for such a straight forward and honest review. I can only say that I will always try my best to make sure the customer is happy and as informed as possible. My policy is honesty is the only policy.