H.H. Kitchen Design And Custom Woodworking

36 Martin Ross Avenue Toronto ON M3J 2L2
H.H. Kitchen Design And Custom Woodworking

Reviews for H.H. Kitchen Design And Custom Woodworking

Kitchen Design and Manufacturing

I wanted to personally thank Halyna for not only delivering an exceptional job with our kitchen, but being so personable and professional in providing us services. HH Kitchen Design team took our old and outdated kitchen, and through their patience and experience, made our dream kitchen real. She truly saved us. The quality of their craftsmanship is nothing short of brilliant. But above all, her patience throughout and listening to us was very impressive. If you are looking for refinishing your kitchen, look no where else. Thank you Halyna and HH Kitchen Design team for everything, you’re for sure the best.

My home office.

HH Kitchen Designs was really professional and helpful. Thing that is I loved most that they came prepared with all the ideas and designs options they had for my office. The owner herself was very informative and she also told me about her study in interior designs and have helped me in selecting right colours, door styles, handles and accessories for my home office. She was amazing and loved her work and her creativity that she did for my home office.
I would definitely to recommend them to my friends and family.

0 reviews Smithville, ON

Tv & fireplace unit

I was doing a renovation on my house and I need to renew my family room because it was sort of dull. After some research, come across with HH Kitchen Design. I got their name from a friend who work with them before.
Their design simply elegant and turnover time was fast and service time was quick. We love the unit look and quality of the material. It doesn’t look like something from IKEA anymore.
It made our family room again a gathering point for our family. So bright, light and inviting.
I recommend them to anyone who is in need of interior design. it could be kitchen, could be family room, living room, master bedroom or anything interior. they’re good at everything.
Check with them before making any decision.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen design and manufacturing

I decided to renovate my house. It was really pleasure working with H.H kitchen Design. helped me to decide very innovative and different kind of ideas for renovating my house. Halyna has excellent design skills. . I like her creative ideas . H.H kitchen Design’s prices are comparatively reasonable. The material Halyna suggested me was top quality. Her expertise and advise regarding re-design my house was perfect. So now my house look beautiful. So i will recommend H.H kitchen design to anyone.

initial1340
initial1340

Vanity and mirrors

I had an idea to upgrade my ensuite bathroom and I got quotes from 2 kitchen design companies. However they were not very creative. So i called HH Kitchen Design where i found very positive aproach and creativity. The owner showed high level of professionalism and profound knowledge of different styles and materials. Due to the owner's interior decorator background she helped me to fulfill the overall project in my ensuite bathroom from scratch. Halyna helped me to choose tiles, countertop, bathtub, plumbing fixtures, light fixtures and handles. I am so happy to meet Halyna and will refer her to all my friends and colleges.

Tv entertainment

This Tv unit is stylish and functional with multiple storage solutions. HH kitchen design did good job.
Excellent design and professional service. My family spend a lot of time watching tv and sitting near fireplace. Such a comfotable place to be in. Exactly did how imagined.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Vanity

The vanity is overwhelming and perfectly made. I love the style and quality of material. My friends said that it looks awsome and theres a lot of room to arrange your stuff. Overall its Excellent.

Nice job

They did perfect cabinet for my kitchen. They doing their work as they promised. They have outstanding design idea. I will hire them again and strongly recommend them to others.

jack in Brampton
jack in Brampton

disappointed

very disappointed in the customers service that was provided us...we received a good kitchen but the finishes took forever to complete,
they did not even have the class to reach out to us if we were satisfied in the finishes also i had to complete what was not completed, she needs to educate herself when it comes to customer service...do not pay in full hold back 10 percent before paying in full

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

run

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT !!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
THIS LADY THAT RUNS THE PLACE "HALYN*" IS SO UNORGANIZED I GOT MY KITCHEN FINISH AFTER 6 MONTH, AFTER I PAYED THE DOWN PAYMENT SHE DIDN'T ANSWER HER PHONE ANY MORE, THE WHOLE COMPANY RUNS ON ONE FULL TIME EMPLOYEE ONLY!!!!

More about H.H. Kitchen Design And Custom Woodworking

We are a company that operates in the sphere of making customized furniture for the kitchens and other rooms as well. We offer various kitchen cabinets design that differ in size, style, color and functionality and are adapted to the needs of our customers. The furniture we make is very reliable safe and can become the greatest decoration of your home. Our company employs talented designers able to create a beautiful and convenient furniture project and skilled crafts people that will implement those projects thoroughly and with highest quality.

Custom kitchen designs benefits:

The furniture is tailored to the sizes and angles of your kitchen so it’s guaranteed to fit in perfectly
Multiple custom kitchen ideas to select from
Talented designers will help you select the best option for your kitchen redesign and make the appropriate project for you
Our crafts people have extensive experience in producing custom furniture and are skilled enough to make things perfect
We have the showroom where you can take a closer look at different variant of kitchens and select the one that will suit your needs the best
Our experts order only safe and good quality materials for the furniture we make
Custom Made Kitchens will be adapted to the overall design of the house
We adapt to all taste, lifestyles and budgets of our customers
If you need a truly top-notch practical and good-looking custom kitchen design please allow our team of experts do everything possible to help you. We are happy to see our customers maximally satisfied with the results of our work. Our company in operating in the following cities: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Richmond Hill and Oakville. If you are a resident of one of these cities please do not hesitate and contact us for more information. We’ll gladly answer all the questions you may have.

Some services that we offer are, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Media and Entertainment Units, Home Office, Library Cabinets, Walk-in Closet, Custom Wineries, Bar Furniture, Laundry Room, Mudroom Cabinets, Wainscoting, Shower Glass Doors

We're social here: