Eco Forest Flooring

Chester Magnuson from Winnipeg
Chester Magnuson from Winnipeg
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Hardwood Installation

We hired John to do our hardwood floors, and we were not disappointed. It has taken me a while to write this review, but he did our installation last year. First off John was super patient, I am not trusting by nature and after hearing many horror stories, I was nervous. He was super patient, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions. Our installation looked amazing and all of our transitions were made by him, looked much better than what the pre fabs look like. I can say its been about a year and there has been no issues. He also did a tile install at our back door landing which was also impeccable. I have included some pics, one is unfortunately quite dark. I am very appreciative of John and his staff for their patience with me and the family, and even the dogs and cats!! I have recommended Eco Forest Flooring to several people and my sister also used them to do baseboard install and she also was very satisfied.

More about Eco Forest Flooring

Eco Forest Flooring specializes in Hardwood Refinishing and Installs. With 20 years experience and the best crew. I worked for almost 10 years in hardwood refinishing and installs and moved to open my own business. About 10 years in business with many great experiences and super happy clients. For great ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Winnipeg?