Zen Maids

formerly Ecofrog Cleaning, Pristine Clean
House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Zen Maids

Chuck in Calgary

This company did a wonderful cleaning job. Call me nostalgic, I felt proud being able to turn the house over to a new young couple in good clean shape and this company made that possible. Thank you for the first-rate work.

Hi Charles, thank you for choosing Zen Maids to take care of your move-out cleaning service :) Best of luck in your new location abroad.

Jenna in Coquitlam

I used Zen Maids when I lived in Calgary and when I moved to BC to clean my apartment. They did a great job cleaning, they were efficient and polite.

Thank you, Jenna! Hope you're having a blast out West.

Kirk  in Calgary

I both received a cleaning service for myself and purchased gift cards for my family from Zen Maids. We all used to have the same house cleaner who recently moved, leaving us to find a new cleaning service.

Both myself and my mother and sister have been very satisfied with the cleanings we received. I now have biweekly service and my mom and sister each have monthly. We have all commented to each other on the small details they add to their cleaning, such as artful towel folds and giving us a nicely organized cabinet under the kitchen sink. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your detailed review, Kirk. We love cleaning for your family!

Fiona D.  in Calgary

The move out cleaning I booked from Zen Maids was fantastic. The crew was on time and did a detailed clean. They texted me when they were done and locked the house up as requested. I think the new homeowners will be very happy to move in to their new clean house.

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for your review. Best of luck in your new home! - Jess @ Zen Maids

Kamil in Edison

I got a very very good cleaning from zen maids for my townhouse. very happy with the result and i recommend them if you need your house cleaned for any reason! Team 2 is my favorite team. From Kamil.

Thanks so much Kamil! :)

Kellie in Edison

Fourth cleaning with Zen Maids and am very pleased. Their customer service is unbelievable and everything is so easy to book.

My last two cleanings have been especially amazing. On the most recent clean I noticed they even took the burners off the stove to clean under them. I am a regular customer now!

Thanks so much for your review Kellie, we look forward to continuing to provide you with service that makes you smile :)

I highly recommend Zen Maids to all Calgarians looking for an immaculate house cleaning service. Special mention to one staff member in particular - Shania. She is hardworking, pleasant, pays attention to detail, does the job in a very timely manner. Superior service and love there work ethic. I'm very impressed!

Thanks so much, we will pass your compliment on to Shania :)

We booked it one week in advance and Erin was very accommodating to last-minute arrangement. We requested the cleaning be wrapped up before our baby's noon nap-time, and they were very quiet and respectful. She went down without a fight! Thorough cleaning job and no smelly chemical odours lingering around afterwards...I will definitely hire them back.

Thanks so much for your review and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!!

Lizzie Demarais in

The team from zen maids are exceptional! My home feels like a hotel when I come home. Throw pillows and blankets are artfully arranged on sofas and beds, and everything sparkles! They are very reliable and communicative. Once they needed to reschedule because we had horrible weather and they left me a little bouquet of fresh flowers! I really appreciate all of the special care and detail they put into their cleaning.

Thank you so much for your review Lizzie. We're glad you liked the flowers and we continue to strive to provide you with detailed and reliable cleaning services.

Andrea H in

This company does great work! The way they make the beds is like whoa! Been getting weekly cleaning from them for 4 months and they have all been great, unlike other companies who start great and end up cutting corners. Very very happy with zen maids.

Thanks so much for your review Andrea :)

More about Zen Maids

We're a Calgary-based home cleaning company providing high quality residential cleaning services to all of Calgary. Our cleaning services feature online booking, flat-rate cleaning services, and is focused on combining Calgary's best cleaning with unparalleled customer satisfaction. We only employ the most professional and qualified cleaners who are rewarded fairly for putting a smile on your face. If you’re looking for high quality, reliable cleaning services in Calgary, call us at (403) 650-6500 or book online using our easy booking platform. Our highly trained, background checked, and non-smoking cleaning professionals will get the job done with a flat rate service and outstanding customer service. www.zenmaids.ca | (403) 650-6500