Zen Maids

House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Zen Maids

Jean S.  in Calgary
Jean S. in Calgary

Really Great House Cleaning!

I booked a spring cleaning online for my entire house. It made me a little nervous at first but the follow up emails, reminder emails, and quick support I got put me at ease.

The cleaning service itself was great too. The cleaner was very detailed in her work and she left no stone unturned. She was really great with our very large and intimidating looking dog, too. I look forward to their monthly cleaning now. Highly reccommended.

Thank you Jean for your lovely review and for putting your trust in us. We're delighted to make your home shine :)

chrissyr in Calgary
chrissyr in Calgary

Convenient and job well done

Love being able to quickly and easily book my appointments online. House is always sparkling and smells delightful when I come home, with little extras like the folded toilet paper. Prices are reasonable as well.

Thanks so much for your review, Chrissy!

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Fabulous first clean!

My home was clean, smelled fantastic and I’m looking forward to the weekly Wednesday clean! Toilet paper was folded, microwave was spotless, And they’ll even let my dogs out while they’re there!!!! Very happy :)

Thanks so much, Rachel. We're a bunch of dog lovers here at Zen Maids so we're more than happy (read: ecstatic) to care for your dogs during our visits :)

Chuck in Calgary
Chuck in Calgary

Move out cleaning

This company did a wonderful cleaning job. Call me nostalgic, I felt proud being able to turn the house over to a new young couple in good clean shape and this company made that possible. Thank you for the first-rate work.

Hi Charles, thank you for choosing Zen Maids to take care of your move-out cleaning service :) Best of luck in your new location abroad.

Jenna in Coquitlam
Jenna in Coquitlam

Apartment

I used Zen Maids when I lived in Calgary and when I moved to BC to clean my apartment. They did a great job cleaning, they were efficient and polite.

Thank you, Jenna! Hope you're having a blast out West.

Kirk  in Calgary
Kirk in Calgary

Cleaning

I both received a cleaning service for myself and purchased gift cards for my family from Zen Maids. We all used to have the same house cleaner who recently moved, leaving us to find a new cleaning service.

Both myself and my mother and sister have been very satisfied with the cleanings we received. I now have biweekly service and my mom and sister each have monthly. We have all commented to each other on the small details they add to their cleaning, such as artful towel folds and giving us a nicely organized cabinet under the kitchen sink. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your detailed review, Kirk. We love cleaning for your family!

Fiona D.  in Calgary
Fiona D. in Calgary

Bonavista House Clean

The move out cleaning I booked from Zen Maids was fantastic. The crew was on time and did a detailed clean. They texted me when they were done and locked the house up as requested. I think the new homeowners will be very happy to move in to their new clean house.

Hi Fiona, thank you so much for your review. Best of luck in your new home! - Jess @ Zen Maids

Kamil in Edison
Kamil in Edison

Very good cleaning

I got a very very good cleaning from zen maids for my townhouse. very happy with the result and i recommend them if you need your house cleaned for any reason! Team 2 is my favorite team. From Kamil.

Thanks so much Kamil! :)

Kellie in Edison
Kellie in Edison

Maid services

Fourth cleaning with Zen Maids and am very pleased. Their customer service is unbelievable and everything is so easy to book.

My last two cleanings have been especially amazing. On the most recent clean I noticed they even took the burners off the stove to clean under them. I am a regular customer now!

Thanks so much for your review Kellie, we look forward to continuing to provide you with service that makes you smile :)

House Cleaning Service

I highly recommend Zen Maids to all Calgarians looking for an immaculate house cleaning service. Special mention to one staff member in particular - Shania. She is hardworking, pleasant, pays attention to detail, does the job in a very timely manner. Superior service and love there work ethic. I'm very impressed!

Thanks so much, we will pass your compliment on to Shania :)

More about Zen Maids

We're a Calgary-based home cleaning company providing high quality residential cleaning services to all of Calgary. Our cleaning services feature online booking, flat-rate cleaning services, and is focused on combining Calgary's best cleaning with unparalleled customer satisfaction. We only employ the most professional and qualified cleaners who are rewarded fairly ...