Painting Picasso Home Renovations Ltd.

Formerly Painting Picasso
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5B 0C7
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Painting Picasso Home Renovations Ltd.

Reviews for Painting Picasso Home Renovations Ltd.

Full Condo Paint Job

We had our entire condo painted, baseboards to ceiling. Matt was great in helping us choose our paint and colours and with our design. His work was done on time and he took care of all the things we needed. When we needed some things resolved in tricky-to-paint areas he made it happen, which was very appreciated.

Napolj21
Napolj21

Apartment Painting - 2 Bedroom top to bottom.

Fantastic painters! I highly recommend them. We had a limited time-frame as we only had a few days to get the work completed before moving in. Matthew and his team were very efficient and maintained a high quality of service. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Adam  in Old Toronto
Adam in Old Toronto

Painting house

Painting Picasso is a great company to deal with . The owner and all the staff are very friendly and very clean. I’ve used them to paint almost my whole house including ceilings. Just renovated my kitchen and they sprayed my ceiling and painted the wall to kitchen and living room. Covered everything so there was no mess and it looks amazing. I’ve referred them to a few people and they had the same result. Matt from Picasso know his paint colours and textures very well and helps pick colours. Very trust worthy I’ve left him in my house on many occasions to paint and never had an issue always come home to a clean and freshly painted home. I would always use them. Prices are very fair. My brother in law is a professional painter and I still use Picasso painting so that should say a lot. Great job painting Picasso.

Ann
Ann

Common area Foyer, stairs and upstairs hallway and basement wall

He did an excellent job! They were very tidy and did an excellent job in mudding and painting . Very pleasant to deal with and very helpful and very prompt completing A job that I have put off for 12 years and I feel great. A great painting company.

Lawyer89
Lawyer89

Garage floor paint package

Matt and his team were fantastic! Highly recommended, and finished the job within the timeframe they promised.

Vanbinhbanh
Vanbinhbanh

Painting

Have used painting picasso on many projects and they do an outstanding job. I recommend them to all my friends and not 1 complaint.

Kristy
Kristy
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bedroom painting

Matt did an excellent job painting the kids bedroom for my significant other. Not only did he paint but he also helped patch up various minor cracks in the walls. We were very happy with his professionalism and speed of service. We look forward to working with him again on future projects and would highly recommend his services to others!

thank you!

r.aqua
r.aqua
1 review Cambridge, ON

Painting

The work paccasso painting did was quick clean and fast .I would recommend to all my friends . Rose Harrison

thank you!

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Great job and we are inviting him back for this spring

From the initial consultation, he helped us by recommending colours for the four rooms and provided a written quote. He is always punctual and courteous during the painting job.

While there are many imperfections in our old house, he is meticulous in preparing/fixing small holes (especially our stairs area). Some areas required multiple mudding, and Matt is very patient in this process.

In the end, we got a great service and paid exactly what he quoted. This coming spring, we will be renovating our kitchen and office area. We will definitely invite him back for paint job.

Without hesitation, we highly recommend Matt as painter. He is honest, reliable and professional from beginning to the end. Thanks Matt.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Kitchen painted

Matthew painted the ceiling of my kitchen, the walls and trim. I was very impressed and his work is very professional, he was recommended to me by word of mouth threw a friend and i was very satisfied.

Dan

More about Painting Picasso Home Renovations Ltd.

Painting Picasso is a premier painting contractor. Servicing Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Vaughan At Painting Picasso our mission is to offer quality painting services at an affordable price. Commercial, Residential homeowners, and business professionals alike have relied on Painting Picasso to create and maintain a wide range of painting ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Brampton?