Painting PIcasso

Mississauga ON L5B 0C7

Reviews for Painting PIcasso

da.lucero88
da.lucero88

Bedrooms, Living room, kitchen, common area, stair case

From the start of the job these guys were excellent! On time, clean, and professional. We had two bed rooms, living room, common area, kitchen and one stair case painted. Mathew was our main painter with his employee who helped throughout most of the job . Our trim and doors were perfect and the walls are flawless. I can’t thank them enough for the careful attention to detail and how well they protected the rest of the house. They finished the job with superb timing while maintaining great quality.

scottsangster31
scottsangster31

Painting basement

I contracted Painting Picasso to paint my recently renovated home after a co-worker referred them to me. It is a 3000 square foot and they painted all walls, doors and baseboards. Matthew and his crew were always on time, extremely respectful, professional and neat and tidy. I was very pleased with the finished product and the price point. I will definitely be contracting Painting Picasso for any further jobs in my home and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to spruce up their home with a new paint job!

Brendan in Saint Catharines
Brendan in Saint Catharines

Home Renovations

I could not believe the job they did, and in a short period of time as well. The quality of painting was astounding and i'm always getting compliments from friends/family coming over on the look of those newly painted rooms. What really amazed me was how precise all of the trim was. He was very professional when first meeting him, and that translated over into his work. If I ever need something painted, I know where to go, and will always recommend him in a heart beat!!

Maureen D.
Maureen D.

Painting & Drywall

I was wow'ed by the quality of the work and professionalism. In the home reno industry, many companies claim to be "professional" and don't deliver on what they promise.

If you're looking for an affordable, reliable team that do GREAT work, contact Matt at Painting Picasso! Here's why.

* Job Quoted: attention to detail and there was a contract. They are incorporated, have liability insurance and are bonded. This gave me trust and confidence.
* Charged me the contracted price = NO surprises or trying to up sell me on other things.
* Arrived on time and cleaned up completely when they left. (Removed tools ladders, paint pails etc. without scratching my doors.)

FLEXIBLE: did minor drywall repairs in the bathroom were not part of the quoted job
HELPFUL: the two heavy dressers and bed were moved (although I should have done it. His team positioned them precisely where the holes/carpet indentations were!)

JOB DETAILS:
Painted walls bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen.
Painted doors and baseboards,
Minor drywall repairs in bathroom.

More about Painting PIcasso

Painting Picasso is a premier painting contractor. Servicing Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Vaughan At Painting Picasso our mission is to offer quality painting services at an affordable price. Commercial, Residential homeowners, and business professionals alike have relied on Painting Picasso to create and maintain a wide range of painting ...