Interock

General Contractors
15114 Yonge St. #3 Aurora ON L4G 1S2

Reviews for Interock

Andreea in North York

Arnold single handily extended and then fully renovated our kitchen which involved removing a back stair case, a wall and extending piping electrical, hardwood flooring etc., I was impressed with the level of professionalism and dedication he had throughout the project. He never missed a day of work and stayed over time till the job was completed and some days stayed late into the evening to complete a particular section to prepare it for the next step so not to delay the job. My experience with contractors/ tradespeople has been full of delays and lack of work ethic. I have to say that Arnolds work ethic and also quality of workmanship was excellent. He is very detail oriented in everything he does which reflects in the quality of the finished product. I found him to be very knowledgeable in all areas, he even installed all our appliances including vents and fans perfectly. Overall he was always pleasant to work with and in thur end we have a gorgeous high end kitchen that we absolutely love. I highly recommend Arnold for any renovation!

Jonathan from Toronto

My concrete patio was refinished 3 years ago in Jewelstone by another contractor. Needless to say it wasn't done correctly and this year it started to cracked and lift off the surface.
I found Arnold and he was one of the only people willing to come out and give me an accurate estimate. He was thorough and explained every detail of the process. After checking with his many references I agreed to go with him and at this point I have no regrets. The job was done on time, for the price agreed upon and it looks amazing. Only time will tell how it stands up but for now I am extremely happy with his work, punctuality and consideration.

Thank you for your review Jonathan! It was great working for you!

Jose Mulackal from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had the pleasure of entrusting our home renovation to Arnold Kovacs and we are very happy with that decision.Arnold is a professional with ideas on how to achieve quality finish and saving costs at the same time. He seeks client's ideas and takes his customer's needs very seriously.

Thank you for your review Jose. It was my pleasure working with you!

Howard TV from Toronto

After many estimates, Interock was the most reasonable priced. After completion the job was well done and completed on time. The wall is now well preserved and all owners and tenants were satisfied with quality of workmanship. Thank you to Arnold Kovacs from Interock!

Regards,

Joe @ HOWARD TV
[email protected]

Thanks Joe, It was our pleasure serving you!

More about Interock

Welcome to InteRock, and thank you for taking the time to learn about our company. In 2003, we began our construction carrier as Dimension Exteriors Ltd. and has become a well known exterior renovation contractor serving customers across southern Ontario. Our company has changed significantly over the years and now ...