Niko's Moving

115 Tower Drive Toronto ON M1R 3P3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in York  >  Niko's Moving

Reviews for Niko's Moving

Condo move

I called Niko for a condo move across town. Rob and Tony arrived on time, were friendly and worked quickly while still being careful with my furniture and boxes. The move went flawlessly. I'll be calling Niko again for my next move.

RP Toronto in North York
RP Toronto in North York

Wonderful Moving Experience!

I hired Niko Movers recently to have my elderly mother moved from her longtime house into a seniors building and we couldn't have been happier with their excellent service. From the time the movers arrived (Bill, Rob and Darren I believe) we were knew we were in goods hands. They took the time to wrap and protect every piece carefully and my mother was very impressed and was very thankful. The movers went out of their way to make sure my mother felt a part of the entire process.

They were able to have the move completed in less time than expected and even asked if we wanted anything else moved after the truck was unloaded.....such a classy group!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone planning a move. They are a well run machine.

re1050
re1050

Moving

I’ve moved several times within Toronto, across the country and internationally — and I have never worked with a team of movers so professional. The organization of the move was as easy as the move itself. They arrived on-time and began immediately. They were focused throughout on getting the job done as quickly as possible, and careful about doing it right. The entire move was frictionless.

I’d been referred to Niko’s Moving by my girlfriend — who has referred them to multiple people, all of whom share my view — and I will continue to do the same. Highly recommend this team, no matter the size of the move. They’ll get it done fast and do it well.

Ariel in Toronto
Ariel in Toronto

Good work, bad attitude

Niko's Moving
416-722-6684
Toronto
M1R

We used Nikko on a recommendation from a friend, and came out of the experience lukewarm to them. The movers themselves were good, and they moved everything pretty safely, but they did complain about needing to bring a truckload of boxes and furniture up a flight of stairs (a tough job, yes, but that's why we are paying for movers). The thing that turned us off of them, though, was that they increased their hourly rate and only told us about it at the end. When our mover called the owner, the owner simply replied that he didn't have the time to deal with the issue (we never actually spoke to him directly). Since we did another move a week before with a different company, it was easy to see the clear differences in attitude and professionalism. I'd pay a bit more for that.

spcrz in Thornhill
spcrz in Thornhill

small move

Needed a small truck and 2 men to use for condo to retirement home. Niko showed up right on time, worked constantly with no breaks, and even called ina 3rd man to help when we arrived at retirement home. Kept the same price as quoted . Very nice guys and efficient service. Would use again!

More about Niko's Moving

Are you moving to, from, or within the Greater Toronto Area, but too busy to plan?

Does the very idea of packing your belongings into boxes, loading them onto a truck, and moving everything halfway across the city, province or country fill you with dread? Wouldn’t you prefer an easy move handled by a Toronto moving company that can save you time, guarantee it will safely handle your possessions, and deliver here at Niko moving company we are dedicated to move your belongings with extra passion and care.

We are Proud to be one of the oldest Toronto Moving Companies, with more than 20 years of experience we still think that there is more to learn.

Our services are not limited just to moving your items from one location to another, but its more about how can we safely transfer your life into a more desirable location