Lcpe Experts

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Ottawa  >  Lcpe Experts

Reviews for Lcpe Experts

Wassim from Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, PQ

Called a few companies to finish my basement. I decided to g with LCPE experts as the seemed sincere and professional.
They did a great job finishing a 700 sq feet basement. They work hard, They would show up on weekends and work over 12 hours a day if you don't mind.

nini  from Gatineau

Assisted Review

I hired lcpe experts to do some renovation at the salon. the guys did a great job. It was clean and very professional they even help me choose the materials and make the right choices . Would highly recommend.

Trudy Albert from GATINEAU
1 review Gatineau, PQ

I hired LCPE to repair flooding damage in my basement. They needed to repair the window sill and frame, remove the entire back wall facing the exterior, re-insulate, and remove and replace the flooring. They did excellent work and very timely. I have since hired them on several occasions for other renovations around the home, both inside and out. I have always been very satisfied with their work. I would definitely recommend them.

More about Lcpe Experts

We specialize in the Ottawa / gatineau area renovation for over 14 years . all of our clients are very satisfied with our work, we warranty the job 100% quality and safe. We are a strong professional team and very clean.