Air Heat Experts

Toronto ON M2P 2E3

Review for Air Heat Experts

Jewel in Toronto
Jewel in Toronto

Not only a fraud but has little knowledge of his field

I had to fire Sylvio for not showing up repeatedly, taking money for work he never completed, and finally tampering with equipment making it unsafe to use and a danger to myself and the neighborhood. 4 years later I am still dealing with the aftermath of his negligence. Everything he started to install (and another company finished) has broken down. I have no proof of purchase or warranties on the equipment because he withheld the registration cards from me. I have slowly been replacing each piece of equipment and a much greater cost than it should be during the initial install all of the walls and spaces were open and now I have to reopen them, buy new equipment and then pay again to have the area finished properly.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?