Alert Restoration Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Oakville ON L6M 2X7
Bathroom Renovation
Alert Restoration Inc.

Reviews for Alert Restoration Inc.

Dave Wall in Thornhill
Dave Wall in Thornhill

Bathroom reno

From the very first visit to my home to give me an estimate for the job I felt this was the right company for me to do business with. Robert is an honest business man whom I would recommend to family and friends. He did a really nice job for me with my bathroom. I was quite pleased with the work and all his advise. I felt completely comfortable having him and his worker in my home when I was not there. The work area was left neat and tidy. I highly recommend him and would definetly hire him again if I need any other jobs done.

Hameed in Toronto
Hameed in Toronto

Repair of leak in garage

Rob was the consummate professional. Starting with his quote, communications around details of his work and the actual work was just top notch.

I highly recommend Rob for any renovation or repair services for your home.

Diann from Oakville
Diann from Oakville

Dinningroom renovation

Amazing work!Trustworthy.The work was competeted on time.They made recomendations that I appreciated. Everything was perfect.Very neat and clean there was limited mess.I will definitely use them again! I highly recommend them.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Oakville?