Electricians

Reviews for Amped Electrical & Contracting

Ryan Ashley  in Peterborough
Ryan Ashley in Peterborough
0 reviews , ON

Great people to work with

289-600-4085
1333 Boundary Rd Unit 18
Oshawa
L1G 3H2

Hello,
Had a small electrical emergency, called amped electrical. They had someone out to me quickly to help resolve the issue.

Turns out the contractor I had in my home before wasn't aware of Ontario building code. Thanks to amped my kitchen it back up and running.

Thanks

jennahickson
jennahickson

Basement renovation

So happy with the renovation amped did. Clean and done on time. Very respectful. Would recommend them to anyone. I would be pleased to have them do more work to my home. THANKS AMPED!!

Melissa Maltais in Oshawa
Melissa Maltais in Oshawa

Electrical and Pluming jobs

I would definitely recommend this company to others. I got a beautiful ceiling fan, 7 programmable thermostats, 2 faucets and a laundry sink + pluming installed so far. I am very happy with the quality of work that was performed and the prompt response that the contractor provides to customers. Great work!

Thanks for the review, it's great working with customers such as yourself! Dan said you were just great to work for. Thanks for the positive review. Thanks
Tristan

Absar Beg in Toronto
Absar Beg in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Potlights

Surprised my wife with potlights throughout while we took a trip to Mexico. Picked the right team for the job, the work was flawless! They were able to do all the potlights, a hood fan, and cleaned up as if they were never there. I really liked that they minimized patchwork.

Thanks Absar, and thanks for the repeat business!

Chris in Courtice
Chris in Courtice
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Installed 8 Pot Lights For Me

I hired Amped Contracting to install 8 Pot Lights for me in my living room. Two guys came and wired the room (there was no existing lights) and installed high quality potlights. They nice, polite, and professional. Plus when they left the house clean, as if there weren't even there.

Hey thanks Chris always a pleasure!

Jordynelliott in Oshawa
Jordynelliott in Oshawa

Basements renovation

I recently hired Amped Contracting for a basement renovation. They were very efficient and did a great job completely what we needed done. They were pleasant and so easy to work with.. I would definitely hire them again !

Awesome thanks!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Renovation

The Amped guys came to my home for a full basement renovation and I couldn't be more pleased they truly are a one stop shop for everything my wife and I wanted and the whole job was completed in under 2 weeks!

Time line was tight but you guys were great to work with, thanks!

Tiffanie in Oshawa
Tiffanie in Oshawa

Pot lights

Amped Electric was very professional and was quickly in and out after making our pot lights look great within our home. I highly recommend amped electric for any of mine or others electrical needs!

Ragin Cagin from Toronto
Ragin Cagin from Toronto

New Outlet Installation

289-600-4085
1333 Boundary Rd Unit 18
Oshawa
L1G 3H2

Recently called Tristan from Amped to come in to install a new outlet at our house. He came in promptly and was able to pinpoint the solution. Unfortunately after he left, the outlet stopped working, in which he has to come back in and subsequently cost me more money. Overall, while I wish he tested the outlet more thoroughly before leaving, I was happy with his services and he seemed honest and communicated well. I would recommend Trist and Amped.

phil ustaszewski from Etobicoke
phil ustaszewski from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stainless Steel Backsplash and Range Hood Installation

Found Amped Electrical on Kijiji and had them come in and install stainless steel back splash as well as the range hood. great price, efficient service and beautiful final product. would definitely have these guys come back for more work.

Thank you so much for your great review Phil! We appreciate all feed-back from our customers. Happy your happy :)

More about Amped Electrical & Contracting

Amped Electrical & Contracting. . . . . . . Amped To Be The Best. . . . Amped Electrical & Contracting is a one stop solution for all your renovation and construction needs. We work hard to provide you with very reliable and skilled workers, great quality of workmanship ...