MBL Construction

Reviews for MBL Construction

Robin W.
Robin W.
1 review Okotoks, AB

Basement Project - Included full renovation of Sitting Room, Kitchenette and Full Jacuzzi Bathroom with Stand Up Shower and Laundry.

From the first meeting with Mr. Jason Law, I instantly felt a sense of calm as his professionalism, knowledge, and passion for this industry was undeniable and his solutions for my basement were exactly what I was looking for. Jason's knowledge of the intricacies of how the construction industry works is unparalleled. His knowledge of meeting compliance with safety code as well as the finished product looked amazing. I could not believe it was the same house! “I give my highest possible recommendation for MBL Construction and their team of professionals led by Jason Law.”

It is always wonderful working with great clients and developing long lasting relationships and we know we will be around to assist Rob with his future projects

More about MBL Construction

We are a renovation company we work on residential and commercial projects from bathroom renovations to whole house renovations. On the commercial projects we specialize in office renovations and lease improvements.