Plumbing
Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Reviews for Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Replace kitchen faucet

I own a business and appreciate good service. Danny is top notch. He was responsive from the very start. He completed the work as promised. His fee was more than reasonable. I would not hesitate to use him again. Very professional.

Thank you for that great review I always strive for quick reliable service at a fair price

Matthew F.
Matthew F.

Bathroom plumbing

I would highly recommend Danny as a plumber. My wife and I decided to redo our washroom, taking out the old vanity and replacing it with an antique desk with a vessel sink on top. Danny diligently routed the pipes through openings in the desk and secured the vessel sink on top. One thing where Danny went above and beyond was when he realized that a part we had bought for the drain was the wrong part. It turned out that we instead needed a very specific part that was hard to find. Danny took it upon himself to go all over Toronto in search of this part, which delayed the work by a couple of hours. Even so, he kindly didn't charge us for these extra efforts. I think that epitomizes the type of plumber and generous person he is.

Thank you Matthew for those kind words I always strive to do my best ,give 100% , and treat your house as if it was mine
Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

installation of toilets ,faucets ,supply lines and numerous water shutoffs

It is with great pleasure that I write this review for Auburn Plumbing and Heating.Anytime one calls a tradesperson, there is always going to be some trepidation. How complicated is the job going to be ?Did I hire the correct trade person? Is the price going to be exorbitant?Rest assured that you can not go wrong with Auburn Plumbing . I found Danny to be the consummate professional. Danny has 40 years of plumbing experience. I do not think that there is a situation that he has not seen and/or solved.
I found Danny to have great people skills. He was very patient, informative and very thorough with his work. He was able to breakdown
the situation into layman's terms . I believe that at the end of the day,
his prices are more than fair. Rest assured that the work will be done
correctly the first time.
I will definitely recommend Auburn Plumbing/Danny to friends and family without hesitation.

I will dfinately recommend Auburn Plumbing/Danny to friends and family.

Thank you Sam barrone for that great review I do try as a company to keep very high standards and keep every customer happy

Mary
Mary

Shower Faucet Repair

I called Auburn Plumbing to fix a leaking shower faucet that was causing our tiles to come away from the wall. Danny came right away to address the problem. He was able to determine what the problem was and how to fix it without causing any damage to our new bathroom. I highly recommend Auburn Plumbing knowing the work was done right, and putting my mind at ease.

Thanks Mary for those kind words Auburn plumbing does always strive to give good service,honest advice ,and a fair price

Frank
Frank

Removal of the old laundry tub and installing a new one.

Danny removed the old tub and made new cuts so that the new tub (which was 90° off from the old one) would fit properly. He also installed new shut off valves. His work was well done.

Thanks frank for your great review
I always strive to give everyone
good service to the best of my ability

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Plumbing

If your looking for a plumber who responds quickly and does quality work then I would recommend Auburn plumbing services. I have uses Auburn plumbing before,Danny truly knows what he is doing and I have recommended him to family and friends several times. Price wise he is reasonable and consults with his clients for the best possible solutions. 10/10

Thank you Brian for the review I alway strive to give 100%

Bryan L.
Bryan L.
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement plumbing

I previously hired a plumber who did a terrible job so I called Danny and he had to fix the HUGE mess the previous plumber left and he did an amazing job! He was on-time, reliable and his quality of work is outstanding. I will no longer use another plumber and I always recommend his services to all my friends and family and they also think he does an amazing job!

Thanks Brian for that great review
I always strive as a company to give good service
And do it at a fair price
Which is not always easy to achieve
Auburn Plumbing & heating inc

chiarenzacarm
chiarenzacarm

Bathtub drain repair

The drain for the tub was not installed properly, I noticed it was connected to tub using only glue! As soon as I touched it, it disconnected, with no way to reconnect. So I called Danny from Auburn plumbing. Not the first time I've called him. As usual he showed up quickly, at the time he said he would, assessed the problem and laid out how we would repair this with minimal damage to the home. After double checking measurements, I made a hole where he said the drain should be, and it was exactly there. He then returned the next day to remove, repair and replace drain and overflow. The job went smoothly, and I was very satisfied with his service and price. Would definitely call back when required, and definitely recommend to others.

Thank you for the review. It is Auburn Plumbing's objective to provide the best service for all our customers at a very reasonable cost. We were glad to help you, the homeowner, in a time of need.

Angela Briguglio in Old Toronto
Angela Briguglio in Old Toronto

Emergency Plumbing Required

We had a severe pipe blockage over the Xmas holidays and as a result it turned into a major plumbing emergency on New Years Day. We called Danny and he was immediately available. He was a LIFE saver! Not only did he resolve the problem, he also followed up within the week and returned 2 weeks later to make sure the pipes were cleared. Recently, our toilet needed to be repaired. As soon as we called him, he was there the same day. Danny knows his stuff. He is reliable, knowledgeable and fair in his pricing. We would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you Angela for that great review it was a pleasure being able to help you in your time of need
Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc

Sheila
Sheila

Replacement of toilet

I needed to have my toilet replaced. Danny was wonderful. I ordered a new toilet in Richmond Hill, far from where I live. Danny picked it up during a snowstorm and brought it to me. He removed the old toilet and installed the new one. He also changed an extra part that I asked him to. In addition, he did two small handyman jobs for me at no extra charge, since I had no one else to do them. He is very nice person, trustworthy and kind. He charged me a very reasonable amount for his work. I will certainly use him again and refer him to others.

Thank you for your very kind words I do strive as a company to provide good service at a reasonable price

More about Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc. provides services calls, repairs, custom homes, renovations, plumbing for additions, kitchen sinks, toilet, galvanized to copper change over, cast iron to lead pipes, sewer back ups, plugged drains, fixture back ups, sink back ups, camera to drain, jet clean drains.