HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Reviews for Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

chiarenzacarm
chiarenzacarm

Bathtub drain repair

The drain for the tub was not installed properly, I noticed it was connected to tub using only glue! As soon as I touched it, it disconnected, with no way to reconnect. So I called Danny from Auburn plumbing. Not the first time I've called him. As usual he showed up quickly, at the time he said he would, assessed the problem and laid out how we would repair this with minimal damage to the home. After double checking measurements, I made a hole where he said the drain should be, and it was exactly there. He then returned the next day to remove, repair and replace drain and overflow. The job went smoothly, and I was very satisfied with his service and price. Would definitely call back when required, and definitely recommend to others.

Thank you for the review. It is Auburn Plumbing's objective to provide the best service for all our customers at a very reasonable cost. We were glad to help you, the homeowner, in a time of need.

Angela Briguglio in Old Toronto
Angela Briguglio in Old Toronto

Emergency Plumbing Required

We had a severe pipe blockage over the Xmas holidays and as a result it turned into a major plumbing emergency on New Years Day. We called Danny and he was immediately available. He was a LIFE saver! Not only did he resolve the problem, he also followed up within the week and returned 2 weeks later to make sure the pipes were cleared. Recently, our toilet needed to be repaired. As soon as we called him, he was there the same day. Danny knows his stuff. He is reliable, knowledgeable and fair in his pricing. We would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you Angela for that great review it was a pleasure being able to help you in your time of need
Danny
Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc

Sheila
Sheila

Replacement of toilet

I needed to have my toilet replaced. Danny was wonderful. I ordered a new toilet in Richmond Hill, far from where I live. Danny picked it up during a snowstorm and brought it to me. He removed the old toilet and installed the new one. He also changed an extra part that I asked him to. In addition, he did two small handyman jobs for me at no extra charge, since I had no one else to do them. He is very nice person, trustworthy and kind. He charged me a very reasonable amount for his work. I will certainly use him again and refer him to others.

Thank you for your very kind words I do strive as a company to provide good service at a reasonable price

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Whole house plumbing

Danny of Auburn Plumbing completed all our rough-in plumbing for our renovated home and came back to fix a leak by the main valve where other contractors have attempted to fix (and failed). His work is high quality and Danny goes above and beyond. In the end, his prices are really worth the service that we are getting, and are quite reasonable. He came highly recommended by our friends and we are sure to recommend him to others that want things done right. Thanks Danny!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
Auburn plumbing strives to do great work on time at a fair price

Katharin
Katharin

Bathroom; tub- shower

Danny from Auburn Plumbing was great! Not only did he save me a lot of money, his job was done to perfection and with lots of care. I had been told by other "so called" professional plumbers that I needed to do a major renovation of wall and tile due to the old taps and fixtures needing replacement. The quote was far more than I wanted to spend for this guest bathroom so I had 2 different tub enclosure companies give me a quote. I found those prices too high as the tiles still looked perfect and much better than any new fiberglass enclosure. A friend recommended that I call Auburn Plumbing to have a look and Danny came up with a perfect solution at one quarter of the price of everyone else. However, more importantly than price was the fact that he handled everything with extreme care and competence with respect to all details.
I can highly recommend this company for any plumbing needs, large or small Danny will look after you.

Thank you so much Katharin for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on Auburn Plumbing. Auburn Plumbing strives and takes great pride in proving outstanding customer service at a very fair and reasonable cost.

Thank you once again.

Danny @ Auburn Plumbing

Danny is VERY detailed, professional, timely and knowledgeable. I would recommend his service. He also provided some free advice on another matter in our home. Danny's work reflected very positively on Auburn Plumbing and himself.

We always strive to give 100 %

Johanne in San Francisco
Johanne in San Francisco

Replace toilette and fix tap, remove all garbage

I just had work done by Danny at Auburn plumbing (416 738 0274), his work is excellent. I would recommend him without hesitation. I appreciate neat, ponctuel (he will call if he is late) and competent people. Rating: 10

Thank you so much Johanne for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide a comment for the services Auburn Plumbing has provided. Auburn strives to provide the best service and to keep our customers happy.

Peter D.
Peter D.

Plumbing

I had lost water pressure with the upstairs bathroom faucets. Danny went out of his way to come to my end of the city and fixed the issue promptly. Great job - thanks!

Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

AUBURN Plumbing always aims to resolve issues in a timely and fair manner.

Glad to help you in a time of need.

jm
jm

Kitchen faucet

Danny was able to assist us quickly with a faucet that had almost disconnected from the counter. He was able to resolve quickly and price was very reasonable.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide a comment for the services Auburn Plumbing has provided. Auburn strives to provide the best service and to keep our customers happy.

Robin
Robin

Bathroom Tap Replacement

Removed and replaced bathroom taps - price as quoted - all works well. very happy with the results!

Robin,

Thank you for the comment.

Auburn Plumbing's goal is to provide good service and customer satisfaction. Glad that the organization was able to provide you with the needed replacement and that all works well!

More about Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc. provides services calls, repairs, custom homes, renovations, plumbing for additions, kitchen sinks, toilet, galvanized to copper change over, cast iron to lead pipes, sewer back ups, plugged drains, fixture back ups, sink back ups, camera to drain, jet clean drains.