Custom Slideout Shelving Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Pickering  >  Custom Slideout Shelving Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Custom Slideout Shelving Inc

J. Peter in Toronto

After moving into a new apartment, I wasn't happy with the lack of storage options in my lower kitchen cabinets. Just had open boxes with a small shelf in them. Not very efficient. So, I went on HomeStars and found Peter and Custom Slideout Shelving.

After a quick phone call with Peter, I arranged for an in-home visit to get a quote. Within a few weeks, he was back to install my new pull-out shelves. Excellent quality shelving, hefty hardware and custom-fitted to my specifications.

Couldn't be happier!

Job Price

thank you Peter. We work very hard to keep our customers happy. Apartments and condos are very trying and I am pleased we were able to substantially increase your usable space. We loved your new furnishings.

Peter is prompt, professional, neat, efficient and reasonable. His ideas were great. The installation went very well and we are thoroughly enjoying the shelving! The undermount sliders allow for more drawer space-FANTASTIC!

Job Price

It always feels great leaving a job knowing our drawers have made a difference. Thank you for your bsiness.

Mary from Bolton, Ontario
3 reviews Caledon, ON

I would highly recommend this company for any storage solution.
Peter and Roger were very professional and detailed in their work.
They installed high quality slide out shelves in the kitchen base cabinets and pull down shelves in the uppers for my senior parents.
The difference is incredible, so much more storage space that is easily accessible.

Job Price

Thanks Mary, the excitement on your mom's face on the transformation of her kitchen made my day. We strive to improve the accessibility and organization for our customers.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I am thoroughly satisfied with our slide out shelves in the kitchen and bathrooms. Peter offered great advice and practical solutions for our cabinets and did not pressure us to get more shelves than needed. The installation was smooth as well. I am amazed how much extra storage we got! If we decide to get more shelves in the future, we will definitely contact Peter again.

Sonja in Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

We bought new builder home, Kitchen cabinets ample but totally not functional. Did pantry shelving and pull outs for pots & pans, bathroom cabinets. Absolutely fantastic advice, service & Quality of product superb. The installation process was extremely efficient, detailed and exactly what we wanted. We would recommend this company -Peter (owner) and installer Roger to any of our friends and family. Life in the kitchen is so organized and simple now.

Job Price

Thank you Sonja we are glad we could add to the charm of your new home.We don't often get the opportunity to install our drawers in a new home and it was a great thrill to see the finished product. Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Renovation is not always the answer. Intelligent adjustments to what you have can make all the difference. The cupboards in our kitchen had half width shelves in them. By installing three slideout shelves we have DOUBLED the storage in each cabinet. The shelves slide out fully so that all of the contents are both visible and accessible. Each shelf can hold up to 100 pounds. Everything is tidy and organized. Making the grocery list is now a breeze. Peter was very easy to work with. He and Roger completed the install on time. They were quick, very pleasant to work with and cleaned up the site completely. I was able to choose the shelf heights, customizing the drawers to meet my personal requirements. No need for a kitchen reno.

Job Price

It is always great to work with a customer who has fresh ideas.
Love your kitchen and I am sure you will enjoy for many years.

cathy from Toronto

Peter was very prompt, professional and super easy to work with. Our custom slide out shelves are one of my favorite aspects of our new kitchen. Keeps me organized and easy to find things. I would highly recommend Peter and Roger to anyone looking to improve storage and organization to your kitchen.

Hi Cathy,
We try hard to please all our customers and I am extremely happy that our product makes a difference.

Deline West from Tottenham
1 review , ON

Peter is wonderful and his work is the best thing that happened to my kitchen. He responded immediately, even when we are a bit far from Toronto. He is so friendly, helpful and effective. Anytime you need your kitchen to be more effective, please use this product. It is beautiful, extremely practical and very strong, while at the same time it is so light and easy to use. Love, love my kitchen now. Thanks Peter!

Diana Topping in Oakville

Peter installed slideout shelving in my kitchen and has made my space so much more efficient. My deep pantry is now accessible and the island storage has increased. The product is good and the service excellent. Definitely worth the money - should have had this done ages ago!

Nathan from Oakville

Peter is very professional and his work is done well. Honest and trustworthy. Follows through on his word. No hesitation recommending him. Quality of shelving is excellent. Will use him again in the future.

More about Custom Slideout Shelving Inc

At Custom Slideout Shelving Inc We are a family owned GTA company, specializing in shelving solutions for existing cabinets in any room in your home, including kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, living rooms, laundry rooms and garages. Our shelving solutions can be described as sliding shelves, gliding shelves, pull out shelves, rolling shelves and slide-out shelves. We can fit our slide-out shelf designs in any storage space in your home, helping you gain accessibility and increased storage capacity at a fraction of the cost of renovating. Our product line includes installation of Rev-a-Shelf products, specializing in blind corners, base organizers, drawer organizers, waste and recycling containers. Slide out shelves/drawers are made with beautiful natural birch wood and we do not use any melamine. We offer a lifetime warranty on our birch wood shelves. In home consultation is free and references available upon request.