Burlington Drywall

HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Burlington  >  Burlington Drywall

Reviews for Burlington Drywall

20Gas17 in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Drywallers extraordinaire! We needed to have a new bulkhead built following the installation of a new furnace. We also had to have a doorway removed which also meant possible repairs to the ceiling and the floor. Mr. Plourde (Yves), the owner, was our first contact with the company. Professional, knowledgeable, and on time! He informed us of all the options and guided us to the most cost-effective approach. His crew was exceptional! They arrived on time, provided top quality craftmanship, always cleaned up after a day's work, and did not do any damage to the house. The work was so good that we had them back to install some shelving in our garage. The best contractor ever and the most reasonable price for the work! Highly recommend!

Snider Home in
1 review Burlington, ON

It isn't often when you hire a company that the work completed exceeds your expectations. When Yves, Burlington Drywall's President visited our home to quote the drywalling of our large basement area, which included many complicated bulkheads and the integration of a new textured ceiling with an existing 14 year old ceiling, his knowledge of the trade and his professionalism made us feel confident that we had called the right company. Work commenced when they said it would. Laser measurements were exact and resulted in perfect bulkheads. Taping and sanding were completed with minimal disruption and Yves crew was hard working and friendly. Each day they left our basement tidy and ready for the next stage. We were impressed with the high regard they held for their boss. Yves made frequent visits while work was in progress and was highly involved in the process himself. The work was completed on time and on budget. Our newly renovated basement is beautiful and much of that is due to the excellent drywall work completed by Burlington Drywall. Would we recommend this company to our family and friends? .....in a minute!

Thank you so much! We do strive to meet and exceed our customers' wishes. You were awesome people to work with as well. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your new basement!

ryareg in Toronto

THANK YOU BURLINGTON DRYWALL!

I made a major mistake when finishing my basement - I cheaped out and hired a weekend warrior handyman to tape, mud and sand the drywall that I hung. Needless to say, I was left with a horrible looking basement with uneven joints, wavy corners (inside and outside) and a lot of exposed tape. The previous contractor actually told me "that's as good as it's going to get".

After some searching, I called three drywall contractors, one of whom was Burlington Drywall to come in and give me a quote. The office staff were friendly and scheduled a time slot for a quote which took place within a few days.

Yves, who is the owner was actually the one who came out to give me a quote. Yves was very knowledgeable, professional and prompt. During the walkthrough, Yves actually said he had goosebumps looking at some of the corners...Yes, it was that bad.

I decided to hire Burlington Drywall as they were professional, knowledgeable, offered very competitive pricing and I had confidence in their abilities. Burlington Drywall completed the job within a few weeks while working with my schedule. All I can say is they did a fantastic job and I am very happy with how the basement looks! Now Burlington Drywall can tell me "that's as good as it's going to get" lol.

In summation, Yves and his crew are true professionals and I would highly recommend Burlington Drywall to anyone seeking a drywall contractor!

We are so happy you are pleased with your result. Thank you for the awesome review! Enjoy your new basement.

Charla from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Recently started using Burlington Drywall, as I had a number of projects running and my usual crew couldn't hit a very time-sensitive deadline. Yves (the owner) was extremely personable, throrough and concise with his quotes, Karen and Joy in the office would reply to my emails and questions within minutes and the crew were clean, professional, punctual and satisfied the quality control of this very OCD contractor! For the last two scheduled days of taping, Yves came in early at the weekend with his taping tools, in order to keep said project on schedule (as, despite the dehumidifier, the second coat took an extra day to dry). I didn't have to lift a finger with these guys, all material was carried down and the workspace was spotless at the end of each day. My new go-to contractor for steel framing, wood framing, drywall and taping. I already have them lined up for my next project on Tuesday!

RebeccaDeClerk in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Cannot say enough positive things about this company, we are doing our kitchen and had to take down our ceiling is it was sloping. We had the hardest time finding someone to put up our drywall called tonnes of people, some were outrageous quotes others just never called back. Finally called Burlington Drywall, got back to me right away and in a week they were here fixing out ceiling. Such a great company from the owner to the people who put up the drywall to the taper and of course the front desk person. It was done fast and beautifully, so so happy would recommend to anyone and will be using only them in the future for any drywall needs we have.

Ilija  from Oakville

This winter my wife and I hired Burlington Drywall 2012 Inc. to do our basement. Since the very first moment we were and still are very impressed with Yves Plourde and his associates. Thanks just doesn’t seem good enough. That’s why I want to share couple of words to describe what a nice experience it was. His design, superior attention to detail and work execution are superior. Our home is much more enjoyable and the basement has already become our favourite part of the house. Our friends and family also feel they’re like a kid in a candy store. Our new basement is everything a basement should be and more, much more. After the basement was finished, we hired Yves’ crew for a small project and he impressed us again by lowering the living room fireplace and attaching a granite countertop in a timely manner at a fair price. Once more I can gladly recommend this company for anyone interested in superior service at a fair price.

Joanna from Oakville

We decided to hire Burlington Drywall to transform our large unfinished basement. They did an outstanding job. The end result far exceeds our expectations and we feel that there was nothing that could have been improved upon. Yves and his crew always have a great attitude and did everything to ensure that the work was of top quality and that the disruption to our lives during the work was minimal.

Joanne from Oakville

I hired Burlington Drywall 2012 Inc. to remove popcorn ceilings on 2 floors of my house in Oakville. I was completely happy with the quality of the work and the service provided. The job started on time and finished on time. Yves and his crew did an excellent job and were very nice to deal with. They cleaned up the job properly. I would have no hesitation in recommending that company for any drywall needs and will use them in the future. The company was completely professional in all ways.

More about Burlington Drywall