Waterflo Kitchen + Bath Gallery

Meeta in Richmond Hill
Meeta in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Custom built new home

Natalie was a pleasure to deal with on my new house build. Very knowledgeable, helpful with suggestions. Great selection of products and the service, including after installation was excellent. Highly recommended

Thank you so much Meeta!!! It was a pleasure dealing with you on your project.

Sam Beninato from Toronto
Sam Beninato from Toronto

Excellent service, great selection!

I am a GTA based residential "boutique" contractor specializing in bathroom and kitchen makeovers. I have a longstanding working relationship with the staff at Waterflow Gallery Showroom. They extend invitations to me /my clients to visit with them in there showroom -- where they are always willing to assist with the initial product options and get all the specs and other important details for final selections and ordering. Natalie and Lazlo are polite, pleasant mannered and very customer centric. I would highly recommend this company as they have always met and in most instanced exceeded my expectations.
sam from renowow

Thank you so much for the kind words Sam! It's a pleasure dealing with you always!

Heather
Heather
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

2 bathrooms and kitchen

Waterflo Kitchen and Bath Gallery went above and beyond to make the project go easily and smoothly. Laszlo was great to assist in optimal fixture selection decisions, ensuring delivery timelines we met, and allowing for decision changes as the project proceeded. He is my go for all my bathroom and kitchen renovation projects. a 5 out of 5 on all accounts.

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. It was a pleasure helping you out with your project.

anna from Pickering
anna from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

bathroom fixtures

A friend of mine suggested I go to Waterflo Gallery to select my fixtures for our Master Ensuite renovation. The staff was very polite and helpful. They know the product well.

Most importantly for me, they were not pushy at all which is not always the case at retail stores. The product came in on time and they delivered it to our house within a day of arriving at the store. Overall a professional company with a personal touch.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy fixtures for their bathroom or kitchen!

Hello Anna,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you with your renovation and hope to see you again!

All the staff at Waterflo Gallery

More about Waterflo Kitchen + Bath Gallery

Waterflo Kitchen and Bath Gallery caters to the most discerning of clientele in the Vaughan area. We provide some of the industries most elite and luxurious brands; these beautifully hand crafted and fashionable products will be the focal point of any bath or kitchen. www. waterflogallery. com
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Vaughan?