Blinds.ca

JJ from Burnaby
JJ from Burnaby
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wooden Blinds and fabric blinds

This is an online company that makes drapes and blinds and at first i was very worried that the custom made blinds would not fit. I went online and they had lots of choices. I ordered samples of the wooden and fabric blinds and the sample came within 5 days. They have an online chat where you can ask questions and they are super helpful. The online customer lady I dealt with was Rudal. I then gave it a try and ordered for one window first just to make sure. It was custom made and was shipped to my door within 2 weeks. Installation was simple with instructions. And the blinds look fabulous. I???????????????????????????????????????????????????.?? was amazed. for that price slightly less then $2000 for the main floor and top floor. I did shop around here in Vancouver BC and custom made blinds were well above $10K. The store in Vancouver BC said its because my main floor is 10 foot ceiling and blinds width and length over 72 inches are considered expensive because lots of companies don't make them. All my main floor blinds were either 96 inches or 84 inches in width or length. I????????????????????????.