MARGAAA FLOOD SERVICES

Fire & Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for MARGAAA FLOOD SERVICES

Liz M.

We were very pleased with the results of carpet cleaning and mold remediation that Margaaa Services provided to us.
They were punctual, informative and took great care of our home during the cleaning processes.

Found your Company by Google Search. Spoke with Abe, Moe and Mike and they were extremely courteous and professional. I am extremely pleased with the service. We have no hesitation is using the service again and recommending Margaaa Services.

Rick in Mississauga in Toronto

This company was referred to us by an friend and they did our upstairs carpets for 3 bedrooms and a hallway. They were very professional and did the job quickly and very well. We are very pleased with the results and will definitely use them again.

Thanks Rick! We hope that we can continue to provide excellent service in the future!

Ella  in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I want to write a review for Abe because he did a great job for us. I searched around for carpet cleaning and Abe was one of the guys that replied me. He was informative and willing to offer additional service that others did not so we went with him (Margaaa). When he came to do the job, he was friendly and patient including helping us with cleaning a few additional carpet mats as he promised. He was thorough and didn't mind redoing a few spots. We are happy with the job and how nice he was, and would definitely recommend! Thanks Abe!!

Hedy

I had flood in my basement,with their fast response and their quick diagnosis, they saved my Hvac and more. Thank you so much MARGAAA TEM. ddd

Mory Maghna was the one who provided this service. First he sent me to a good store to choose my flooring. The store had great collections and reasonable pricing. Mory picked up the laminate from the store which saved me the cost of shipping and the hassle of carrying and moving the stuff. He was so punctual in his job . He helped in moving my furniture in the bedrooms. Tried to be as much clean as he can and gave me the best job ever. Last thing is that he has a sense of humour and he became good friends with my boys so he left our house as a friend. I recommend Mory for any of the jobs.

Mike came to my house and left my carpet like new after I moved to my new house, they were helpful and acomodating. Thank you so much I am very satisfied with the job

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My wife and I would like to pass along how delighted we have been with every aspect of the work Margaaa has done in our home. Being close to the lake we have had water problems downstairs since we bought our home 22 years ago. During that time we had the exterior dug up, (twice!), and several plumbers in to break the floor and fix or clear the floor drain. You were the first to clearly identify that we had two problems not one! Your wall sealing and drain solution combined with a sump pump has completely solved the water leaking around the two walls and, finally fixed the drain backing up! Mike and his crew were very polite and did a fantastic job! This was well worth it, and exceeded our expectations. Thank you very much! Joe and Viki

Thank you for review .

Sharan in Mississauga

I was in search for the carpet on my main floor upstairs to be updated with hardwood. Margaaa flood services, was without a doubt the best option for my needs. The kind and helpful employees came to my home to evaluate the cost and help me determine the best most modern and high quality hardwood that would best fit in my home. After the evaluation, we determined the cost and labour time (the best I received out of asking 6 other companies). They worked very professionally and kept me up to date with progress. For example our flooring was uneven from the initial carpet and did not blend seemlessly to the rooms, so Margaaa informed us of the issues and fixed it right away. The best part is they were fast and efficient! I have recommended Margaaa flood services to all of my friends and family and without a question would use them for any of my future home needs. You will not regret their service. Thank you Margaaa for your hard work and dedication!

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

My sumpump stoped working 2 month ago and my basement was full of water. I had Margaaa flood services to help me in this matter.I loved their services,they are quick,clean, very perffesional and afortable.

More about MARGAAA FLOOD SERVICES

Margaaa Services has been striving to offer one stop services to save valuable time and cost for clients since 1999. We are providing wide array of commercial and residential services that include but not limited to carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, painting, fire damage restoration, mold damage restoration and water damage ...