Mr. Handyman

132-250 Shawville Blvd SE, STE 110 Calgary AB T2Y 2Z7

Review for Mr. Handyman

Jan from Calgary
Jan from Calgary

clean & repair gutters, change light switch, remove dead branches

Mr. Handyman
132-250 Shawville Blvd SE, STE 110
Calgary
AB
T2Y 2Z7

Mr. Handyman claims they will be on time and the job will be done right. The technician who did not tell me his name was 45 minutes late, did not have gas for his chain saw and then had several telephone calls which took time and I was charged for the time lost to my project. The gutters were done using my gutter tool and the mess was left for me to clean up. The dead branches were removed but took much longer than anticipated. The light switch change was very slow going and after creating a huge spark the switch was put in upside down. I paid for 4 hours of service. The service was expensive and frustrating. I will not use this company again and I would not recommend them to anyone.

More about Mr. Handyman

NORTH AMERICA'S CHOICE FOR ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLD JOBS, LARGE OR SMALL Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our uniformed, ...