Foxtrough Window & Eaves

Reviews for Foxtrough Window & Eaves

BR from Toronto
BR from Toronto

Moving downspout

Jesse was prompt, thorough, and provided an excellent quality of work. We needed our rear downspout moved, as water was pooling at the side of our house. Foxtrough sealed the existing outlet, re-angled our eaves, and installed a new downspout at the front of our property, as requested. The job was completed in less than a week from my first phone call, which was impressive given other companies were saying it would take 2+ weeks to get to the property. Jesse did a next-day on site quote and the job was done three days later. Friendly service and easy to pay. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the honest review! we try our best to insure a reasonably fast service time and overall present process! -jm

M G Khoury in Toronto
M G Khoury in Toronto

Gutter and Window Cleaning and Downspout Replacement

Very professional to deal with; excellent work cleaning the gutters and windows. Replacement of downspouts was done with great attention to connections to ensure no sharp turns and good water flow. Competitive pricing. Highly recommended. Already booked for fall cleaning..

Thanks for the kind words, we always take care to ensure every property is completed to the best of out ability. -jm

kim
kim

Eves troughs cleaning

I used Foxtrough last year. Jessie cleaned and repaired my eves troughs and did such a great job that I had him do them again this year. This year it was just for cleaning, and I am just as happy. I am glad that I found them and will continue to use them and to keep recommending them.

Thanks Kim! always here to help. -jm

j
j

Gutter repair

One of our gutters broke in the hail storm last week. Jesse from Foxtrough was very responsive, and was able to do the work right away. His rate was very fair. I would use foxtrough again and recommend them.

Thanks J, every review helps! -jm

Deborah
Deborah

Eavestrough cleaning and repair

I was very impressed with their work. Jesse was prompt, professional and worked quickly to clean and repair my eaves. I will definitely call him again in the future.

Thanks for the review Deborah! happy to help out where we could! -jm

Steven Shawz in East York
Steven Shawz in East York

Gutter Cleaning

Service was great! They showed up on time and cleaned up the small bits that that didn't make it into the yard waste bag, I would happily use these guys again!

Thanks Steven! happy we could help out! -jm

kenmack01 in Toronto, Ontario
kenmack01 in Toronto, Ontario

Repair downsprout

Jessie was very quick to response on request. He was great on the job. Call me before he come to job and inform me through the process. Will definitely recommend Jessie.

Thanks Ken! every review helps! happy to hear you where pleased with our service.

Scott
Scott

Eavestrough fix and separate seam leak

Loved the quick response for getting a quote, they were at my house within 48 hours, completed the job with professionalism and I couldn't be happier. Would call these guys again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Scott! Happy to help out! -jm

Austin l in Toronto
Austin l in Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

I live in a neighborhood with a ton of trees, although beautiful it definitely creates tons of problems for the roof! Luckily I found Foxtrough Window & Eaves online, and their service was so excellent I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Jesse is very professional and was incredibly quick to come to the rescue. The eaves were spotless after he was done, fantastic service!

Thanks for the review Austin! Happy to help out. -jm

More about Foxtrough Window & Eaves

PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
• EAVES-TROUGH REPAIR
• DOWNSPOUT DISCONNECTION - REPLACEMENT - RE-ROUTING
• EAVES-TROUGH CLEANING
• WINDOW CLEANING
• MINOR SHINGLE ROOF REPAIR - ROOF VENT REPLACEMENT - PLUMBING STACK REPLACEMENT