Foxtrough Exterior Services

Reviews for Foxtrough Exterior Services

kenmack01 in Toronto, Ontario
kenmack01 in Toronto, Ontario

Repair downsprout

Jessie was very quick to response on request. He was great on the job. Call me before he come to job and inform me through the process. Will definitely recommend Jessie.

Thanks Ken! every review helps! happy to hear you where pleased with our service.

Scott
Scott

Eavestrough fix and separate seam leak

Loved the quick response for getting a quote, they were at my house within 48 hours, completed the job with professionalism and I couldn't be happier. Would call these guys again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Scott! Happy to help out! -jm

Austin l in Toronto
Austin l in Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

I live in a neighborhood with a ton of trees, although beautiful it definitely creates tons of problems for the roof! Luckily I found Foxtrough Window & Eaves online, and their service was so excellent I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Jesse is very professional and was incredibly quick to come to the rescue. The eaves were spotless after he was done, fantastic service!

Thanks for the review Austin! Happy to help out. -jm

Paul B in Scarborough
Paul B in Scarborough

Eaves Repair

Easy no hassle. Jesse came by well we where out of town for an emergency leaky corner causing some ice to pool on our shared walk. patched it up and even sent us pictures!

I would use them again!

Anytime Paul! we often don't need the customer to be home during service as it's all exterior work in most cases, so you don't have to book time off or schedule around the service dates. We do work with customers that would like be home during service as well, to find a time that best suits your needs. -jm

Andrew
Andrew

Clean eaves and downspouts

I've got a big maple tree in my backyard and Jessie and his partner did a great job clearing all eaves. Jessie also helped install an anti-ice radiant cable down a downspout to help with freezing issues that I've had in the past. I would definitely call Foxtrough again and recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks Andrew! We take pride in trying to go that extra mile! Hope to work with you again in the future. -jm

Dan
Dan

Eavestrough

Jesse was very professional and knowledgeable. I would hire him again for future work. Thanks.

Thanks Dan! was a pleasure helping you out with your project. -jm

Paul in Scarborough
Paul in Scarborough

Roof venting and minor roof repair

Jesse was kind enough to take the job on a last minute basis and get the job done on one day of work. Was totally satisfied with replacing the roof venting for the house. Will recommend him on other roofing jobs in the future. He installed 3 vents 2 exhaust vents and 2 stackpipes he repaired.

Thanks for the review Paul. Happy to help you guys out when you needed someone asap. -jm

Window Cleaning

Jessie came early to clean my parents windows at their home. He's polite, and does a wonderful job cleaning the windows . This is the second year we have used FoxTrough. Highly recommend this company. Kathy

Thanks Kathy! it was a pleasure working with you again this year! hope to service all your window and eavestrough cleaning needs in the future. -jm

Gutter cleaning and repair

Jesse at Foxtrough came over to do a gutter cleaning. One of the corners of my gutter was also dripping water so he added caulking to the corner to Repairs the leak. He texted me when he was on his way over so that I knew he was coming. He was polite and friendly, and patiently answered my questions. He also helped me to inspect my skylight. All debris from the gutters was bagged. I would definitely recommend Foxtrough.

Thanks for taking the time to wright a review for us!
We always strive to go above and beyond expiation. We know it's difficult for homeowners to gain access to their roofs in most cases, and don't always know what surprises can be up there.

We always make an effort to inspect the roof as well as the rain gutter system insuring the customer is fully aware of what's happening with their home. -jm

More about Foxtrough Exterior Services

PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
• EAVESTROUGH REPAIR - CLEANING - SECTION REPLACEMENT
• DOWNSPOUT DISCONNECTION - REPLACEMENT - RE-ROUTING
• MINOR SHINGLE ROOF REPAIR - ROOF VENT REPLACEMENT - PLUMBING STACK REPLACEMENT