Moving & Storage

Reviews for My City Movers

MIRA
MIRA

Moving

Wish I could find the card I wrote their names on, sorry guys. Amazing crew, made the stressful time fun. I highly recommend My City Movers, just relax and trust them to do their wonderful hard work. No effort was spared in preparation and extremely careful moving of even the largest and awkward items. They even moved furniture around when I changed my mind about where they should go. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism, their communication skills, the experience, courtesy and respect they showed. There was even time to enjoy and laugh in the midst of it all. At the end of the day I must add that not one scratch or dent was done in either location. Perfect work with impeccable attention to details, I highly, highly recommend this crew.

Lois
Lois
1 review New Westminster, BC

Local move.

Glen and Greg were fantastic!! Upbeat personalities, making it a fun day.
I had all my packing done and had already wrapped some of my furniture, but they took extra care in wrapping pieces that I didn't consider wrapping.
We examined a few scratches before things got wrapped, just to ensure we were all on the same page.
After the move, I was explaining how dissatisfied I was with my last move. The movers insisted everything needed to be strapped down, because of all the extra room in the truck and that only one guy out of 3 could do the strapping down. With that, Glen, who has 8 years experience, said he used only one strap with all my belongings. WOW! I was impressed!
I would highly recommend these particular men of My City Movers for your move.
I can't speak for all their staff movers, but if Glen and Greg are the bar of standard, you will not be sorry.
I am happy customer!!

cynthia
cynthia

Moving

Efficient, friendly, professional and diligent. I would not hesitate to use them again. Highly recommend.

Hello Cynthia,
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review and spread the word about My City Movers moving services. It was a pleasure to help every step of the way, and we hope to be your go-to movers in the future. All the best from My City Movers Team.

ljis
ljis
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Move

Very polite, professional movers and extra care was taken with wrapping and moving larger pieces. Everything was quick and I’m very pleased.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review! It was an absolute pleasure to help with your move, and we're glad that you chose to trust your home with us! We look forward to helping you again in the near future if you need a seamless and stress-free move! All the best from My City Movers Team.

gtheobald
gtheobald

Moving to new condo

6739 176 St
Surrey
BC
V3S 4G6

My City Movers moved my furniture from a basement suite to a new condo less than 6km away.
The good points were they turned up on time. They worked very hard. They certainly knew what they were doing and coped with stairs, corners and a difficult corridor.
There were some minor scratches on furniture (nothing major)
The biggest disappointment was the additional charge of 7% for fuel which was unexpected and I missed this on the paperwork originally manually calculating in my head and assumed this was PST.
I don’t think a 7% fuel charge is warranted.

Thank you for your review.

Moved
Moved
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Move out, overnight storage, then move in the next day.

Professional, reasonable not unaffordable, efficient , took good care of our things, very polite and worked very hard. I will recommend them to my family and friends for sure

Thank you for your kind words and for helping spread the word about our services! We are happy to take any job-big or small- to help make your day stress-free and enjoyable! As you've seen, our movers will take the time to carefully wrap each item so that they are kept in perfect condition while in transit or in storage. We look forward to helping you again with any packing, moving or storage needs in the near future! All the best from My City Movers Team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving

Customer service on the phone was friendly and comprehensive. On loving day, the team arrived ON TIME!!! They were friendly and worked fast.
They were respectful of our belongings and our home.
Overall a great experience!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're very proud of all of our staff and our front line team that answers the My City Movers phone lines are the best of the best. It's so nice to hear your feedback.
Thanks for choosing My City Movers for your local move. Enjoy your new home!

robinef
robinef

Move

This company was a referral from a friend who used them and after getting over 6 quotes I chose this one and was soooo glad I did!! The 3 guys who worked my job were fantastic! Super fast

Thanks for the awesome review, Robin! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Warm regards, My City Movers team.

Craig Gottfred in Surrey
Craig Gottfred in Surrey

Move of 2 Bedroom Suite

I am a single person and expected my move to be reasonably quick. The company provided one experienced mover and 2 inexperienced movers. I was about 90% packed and the mover assured they had packed many houses. I found their method of packing was to grab bags like my grocery bags and throw stuff in and then add these to various open boxes. This meant when I got to my new place I had to open and go through each box to find things, which took days. During the move, it was raining and the movers left boxes out in the rain during loading and unloading. As well, they continuously complained that they did not expect the move to take this long. The inexperienced movers refused to stay on the mats, walking on the carpets with wet shoes, even after they were told my the head mover and myself. Myself and a friend of mine assisted with loading/unloading and yet the move took 7 hours. When they were completed I indicated I wanted to talk to the owner prior to making payment. The head mover was very aggressive and belligerent and would not leave without receiving payment. He had also told initially he would charge less for the experience movers and there was no reduction. The only positive is that nothing was broken.

Thank you for your review, thank you for pointing that nothing was broken and movers finished 2 bedroom without a scratch in 7 hours.
Why would you rate us with 1 star? Just because you wanted 200$ reduction in a bill, which we offered and agreed to proceed with...
In any case, we are always ready to help you and listen to our customers
Please get in touch with us at anytime
Vadim Zavialov 7788867271

Shawn
Shawn

Moving

We hired them to move us into our new home, they showed up an hour early and finished 1/2 hour early. Nothing was damaged and they were very helpful and polite. All round great experience.

Hi Shawn,
Thank you for leaving us a review and for your kind words! We take great pride in the amount of care and detail we put into each item that we move, and we are delighted that you are so happy with our services. As you've seen, our movers will take the time to carefully wrap each item so that they are kept in perfect condition while in transit or in storage. Our movers truly care about our clients and their valued possessions, and it shows in the way they wrap and move each item under their care. We look forward to helping you again with any packing, moving or storage needs in the near future! All the best from My City Movers Team.

More about My City Movers

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime!