MY CITY MOVERS

sgiesbrecht
sgiesbrecht
0 reviews Surrey, BC

They did a great job!
They showed up early and worked fast.
Rated we’re good and as advertised.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate that you chose us for your move. Have a wonderful day!

Sally  in Surrey
Sally in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Moving my house

Very pleased with their service. The important thing for me that my furniture would be protected properly and I saw movers wrapped all of my furniture. Nothing was scratched. I also got set of swiffers as a present. Highly recommended. I was happy to find them on Homestars.

Thank you very much for moving with My City Movers Ltd. We really appreciate your move with us and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, My City Movers team.

lockiefit
lockiefit

Home moving

What an amazing experience. The movers absolutely handled everything with great care and were extremely professional.

Highly recommend them to everyone. Absolutely will use them again in the future.

Thank you so much Ross for the review!
We work with one goal in mind - constantly making our customers happy!

Debbie E.
Debbie E.

Moving

First time we have ever used a moving company. My City Movers did a great job. Very pleasant hard workers. We’re very happy with the service they gave us. Will call them again for our next move.

Thank you Debbie for relocating with My City Movers. We will pass on your comments to everyone involved in your move.
Enjoy your new home and we hope to be of service to you in the future.
Thank you, My City Movers team.

moaj0526
moaj0526
1 review Langley, BC

Moving service

Overall, I’m happy and quite satisfied with the service. However, I think it would have been better if there was a third mover since it took a lot of time unloading stuff in our condo.and they tend to hold the elevator door longer which pissed off one of my neighbor there. Noted a minor scratch in one of the doors in my old place and also in the wall of my kids room.

Thank you for your feedback.
Warm regards,
Vadim Zavialov

lsinger
lsinger

Movers

I love these guys. They were prompt, reliable, and very reasonably priced. And very funny. I highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for the nice words, very much appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you and great having you as a customer.

Grocers in Surrey
Grocers in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Poor care; poor attention to damage

Damaged items clearly caused by their staff. Company denied claim and responsibily. They demonstate "less than" customer service... Be careful choosing them... They are not reliably insured or cant afford claims.

Thank you for denying the claim yet again. My email address log in here would not be in your data base. The claim I notified homestars with is valid and also appears on the BBB web site. Your staff did cause the stated damage. I also sent homestars a copy of the paid receipt made to my city movers...

Thank you, we do not recognize you as our client. 'Grocers in Surrey ' is not in our database, please contact me directly 7788867271 if there is something we can help you with.
We are fully licensed and insured 100% so your information is 100% wrong.

sam
sam
1 review Port Moody, BC

Moving

I hired these guys to move a storage locker to my new apartment in Coquitlam. Travis and Jaz were excellent, friendly and quick. Would definitely recommend.

It is so nice to hear that you were pleased with our services! Thank you for your business and we wish you all the best at your new place!
My City Movers ltd.

SUKHI
SUKHI

Service

We recently used City Movers this past weekend. The guys were really nice and friendly. They took care of all of our stuff and made the move very easy. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you City Movers.

Hi Sukhi, Thank you very much for your kind words. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team. We thank you for relying on us! My City Movers team.

Yana  in Surrey
Yana in Surrey

Amazing moving experience

We had an amazing experience with My City Moovers. Very professional crew . They blanket wrapped all our furniture and safely loaded and unloaded from the truck. I will definitely reccomened them to anyone and use their services in the future.

Thank you so much for the great review, very much appreciated :) All the best and enjoy your new place!

More about MY CITY MOVERS

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime!