MY CITY MOVERS

nanlab68
nanlab68
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Moving Service

I required movers within an 18 hour time period. These movers were professional and got me two movers and a truck within that time. The movers were at the address given at the time I had booked and were pleasant and professional. They worked hard and quickly and the move went smoothly. We would hire them again and recommend them to my friends.

Thank you so much for your great review. It's very much appreciated. We hope you are settling just fine at your new home.
All the best and thanks again, My City Movers team.

key3
key3

Move

Wonderful, quick, professional and nice. Very helpful and courteous . Definitely glad we used My City Movers

Thank you very much for taking time to submit this amazing review. We are very happy that it all went well during the move, our guys are the best! All the best and thanks again, My City Movers team.

riddellgg
riddellgg
1 review New Westminster, BC

Movers

The guys were hard working, careful with my stuff and professional. I would recommend them.

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience and are happy to know your experience with our company was a positive one.. It was a pleasure helping you out with your move. All the best from all of us!

dlhoddinott
dlhoddinott
2 reviews Delta, BC

Relocating a large wooden shed.

This is our second time using My City Movers and again, they did a fantastic and quick job. The quality of their work is consistent and reliable. We feel comfortable recommending this company to friends.

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out your thoughts on our company and how we took care of you. We'll be sure to pass this along to your crew. Thanks for your business. Warm regards, My City Movers team.

Peter Wang in Vancouver
Peter Wang in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Office move

We used My City Movers recently. The movers were fantastic. They were professional ,hardworking and courteous. Nothing was a problem and they worked incredibly fast. I highly recommend them to anyone. Good job guys.

Thank you so much for hiring us as your movers. Warm Regards, My City Movers team.

sgiesbrecht
sgiesbrecht

Moving

They did a great job!
They showed up early and worked fast.
Rated we’re good and as advertised.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate that you chose us for your move. Have a wonderful day!

Sally  in Surrey
Sally in Surrey

Moving my house

Very pleased with their service. The important thing for me that my furniture would be protected properly and I saw movers wrapped all of my furniture. Nothing was scratched. I also got set of swiffers as a present. Highly recommended. I was happy to find them on Homestars.

Thank you very much for moving with My City Movers Ltd. We really appreciate your move with us and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Warm regards, My City Movers team.

lockiefit
lockiefit

Home moving

What an amazing experience. The movers absolutely handled everything with great care and were extremely professional.

Highly recommend them to everyone. Absolutely will use them again in the future.

Thank you so much Ross for the review!
We work with one goal in mind - constantly making our customers happy!

Debbie E.
Debbie E.

Moving

First time we have ever used a moving company. My City Movers did a great job. Very pleasant hard workers. We’re very happy with the service they gave us. Will call them again for our next move.

Thank you Debbie for relocating with My City Movers. We will pass on your comments to everyone involved in your move.
Enjoy your new home and we hope to be of service to you in the future.
Thank you, My City Movers team.

moaj0526
moaj0526
1 review Langley, BC

Moving service

Overall, I’m happy and quite satisfied with the service. However, I think it would have been better if there was a third mover since it took a lot of time unloading stuff in our condo.and they tend to hold the elevator door longer which pissed off one of my neighbor there. Noted a minor scratch in one of the doors in my old place and also in the wall of my kids room.

Thank you for your feedback.
Warm regards,
Vadim Zavialov

More about MY CITY MOVERS

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime!