MY CITY MOVERS

Ck
Ck
1 review Vancouver, BC

Packing and moving

Hired to pack and move. The packing was poorly done, loose items everywhere and workers left with the job unfinished. The move was unorganized, movers were slow and inexperienced. For the price, I expected a professional job.

1 review White Rock, BC

downsize move

Bryan,Glenn & Travis, what a trio. The stress of moving antique furniture and a piano into a smaller space was soon put to ease with their confidence and sense of knowledge. Quick and efficient, the move was done in no time. Appreciate their sense of fun, along with the confidence that comes with their expertize of knowing how to pack, wrap and move.! Have already recommended them.
Marilyn

Thank you very much for moving with My City Movers. We really appreciate you trusting us with your move and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Thanks for the kind words about Bryan, Glenn and Travis. Warm regards, Vadim Zavialov, My City Movers.

Cory &.
Cory &.
2 reviews White Rock, BC

Moving

They took they’re time ... complaining the whole time.
Wanted me to agree to bring in more people. We do have a lot of stuff... but perhaps an assessment before determining the number of people and truck size would be a better option.
They swore ... a lot.
Stopped for lunch, but chargers us for it.
Did not follow instructions well.
Kept trying to put furniture together when unloading when all we wanted was for the truck to be emptied.
Left a closet closed with a couple of boxes that I had to get them to move as they were closing the truck.

Overall impression is very poor. Much different from the first time we used your service.

Hello Cory, we will look into your file and see what went on that day. We apologize for any inconvenience and promise to get in touch with you.
Vadim 7788867271
My City Movers ltd

Bernice
Bernice

Movers

My City Movers were amazing. They showed up early and had a positive friendly and professional approach. Moving is never fun but they made it a very pleasant experience and were so helpful.

Bernice! What an awesome review! Thank you for your kind words. We hope you have settled in well and if you need anything else you know we are happy to help!
Vadim and the Team
7788867271.

craig
craig
1 review Kamloops, BC

Move within British Columbia

On time and friendly crew.

Very price competitive even for a move from the coast to Kamloops.

No damages to any of our belongings and no marks on our walls.

I’d recommend them to any one.

Thank you very much for hiring our moving crew to look after your move to Kamloops. So glad to hear everything went well for you. Super happy to hear you were happy with our moving & storage services from Maple Ridge to Kamloops. Warm regards, Vadim Zavialov 7788867271.

David
David

Moving to a new home

I had a very large home move, our home was over 4000 sq.ft. with a large 3 bay garage, and many years accumulation of stuff. We also had some rare antiques we wanted to be sure a mover could handle carefully. I discussed our requirements and expectations with Vadim, he was very pleasant and accommodating, but also very professional. He was available to discuss our move as needed and helped my build my confidence that they were the best choice. The move required 3 trucks and started with 8 movers, it was done over 2 days and on the 2nd day the unloading finished with 4 movers. Vadim listened to my requirements and did everything I had asked for. The team of movers as fantastic, they worked incredibly hard, but were also very careful. They did a lot of preparation work to prevent any damage from occurring. They were also a very pleasant, friendly and fun group of guys to work with. I enjoyed their company and I can't say enough about what a tough job they do, and do it very well. They are real pros at what they do. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch moving company and a good customer service. Also, they were not the highest quote, but I became convinced they were the best choice, which I believe proved to be correct.

Hey David, wow thanks for another review! I appreciate that you are giving me feedback on what you liked as this is really important in building the My City Movers brand. We want the best for our clients as well as for our employees, so we like to know what's going on at the moving site. Enjoy your awesome new home and thank you for being such a great client.
Warm regards,
Vadim and the Team 7788867271.

allysyngarrett
allysyngarrett
1 review Surrey, BC

3550 House move took 11 1/2 hours!!

Only disappointment was a very unexpected
Worker should up to up and within 5min on the job
He managed to damage wall with my dresser, an
Expensive fix... let’s see if the company will reimburse the drywall bill when I receive it.

Over all the 2 main guys were fast Competent
friendly.... Thanks guys

Hello Allyson, thank you for your feedback. Yes definitely we will take care of that wall damage for you, very rarely but it can happen as you can understand. So please if you want we can send a repair professional to your house or you can send us the bill for that.
Warm regards
Vadim 7788867271

paul
paul
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moved me from a large 2 bedroom suite to another.

Three movers came, they were friendly, cautious and as concerned with my belongings as I would have been. No big issues with the move.
I enjoyed dealing with the fellows. They were very professional - I'd recommend them and most definitely use them again.
- (But I hope that it isn't for quite a while - I hate moving).
Everything happened just as the owner had said that it would. Thanks to all involved. They sent me great and careful gents as movers. Thanks.

Thank you Paul for trusting us with your moving project! Wish you all the best at your new place.
Vadim and The Team,

trenfrew88
trenfrew88

Home move

Joe and his team were awesome. Very professional and polite. They were very helpful and fast. They made our move so easy. We really appreciate their hard work.

Thank you for having us as your movers in Surrey. We really appreciate your moving business. We wish you all the best for 2018 in your new spaces.
Would also like to thank Katrina and The Team for hiring us for this job!
Vadim and The Team

Zorro miha in Surrey
Zorro miha in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Fast friendly personable and thorough. Great value

These guys were personable, efficient , and incredibly thorough. Definitely didn’t run up the clock, friendly, hardworking guys.

Ask for Simon he was the best.

Thorough, the packing supplies and extra padding work they did was amazing.

Wow! What a great review of our service! I will pass a good word to the crew on your behalf. We wish you all the best at your new place.
Vadim and the team

More about MY CITY MOVERS

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime 7788867271.