Demolition

Reviews for HuN Contracting Inc

Likins-Kuhn
Likins-Kuhn

Demolition

Attila and his crew demolished our front vestibule and back yard concrete deck/bunker. It was a huge job (4 bins, 3 with just concrete). They completed it in leads than two days.
They kept me in the loop the entire time and were courteous and respectful of my neighbours. I highly recommend Hun Contracting for any and all your needs.

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you.

Radmila V.

416-669-8565
58 Collings Avenue
Bradford West Gwillimbury
L3Z 2T1

Hun Contracting demolished our garage with professionalism and on time timely matter. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the nice review and it was nice working with you.

Anna B.
Anna B.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Custom home construction

Hun Contracting fulfilled all obligations on time and exceeded our expectations in customer service and quality of work

MoldTech in Newmarket
MoldTech in Newmarket
2 reviews Bradford, ON

Complete Basement and more

Attila came recommended from a friend (after we saw the great job he did at their house). We started him off having him stucco our main bathroom and doing a rock wall and chimney in our family room and office. The results were fantastic.

We had our basement finished by Hun Contracting shortly thereafter. What a transformation!!! It's my favourite place in the house now. I would recommend him to any one - and do to my clients all the time.

jen  in Richmond hill
jen in Richmond hill
5 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Foundation repair and Wall Restoration in Basement

Attila came recommended to me from another company we had used for mould remediation, after discovering mould and water leaks in our basement this past spring. I usually prefer to stick to contractors already rated on homestars, however I decided to make an exception after meeting Attila. His price was competitive compared to another quote, and after our discussion i can see why his company came recommended. Honest, straightforward and professional. After the mould removal company was done their part, Attila then worked on repairing the outside foundation and restoring our walls. I really appreciate he also helped us out with removing and disposing of some cinderblocks that were left on the side of our house from previous owners. Overall great experience and I would highly recommend.

More about HuN Contracting Inc

Do you have an existing house or large structure that you wish to tear down in order to start building your new home? Demolition contractors in GTA & Simcoe area can easily help you prepare the property for your construction needs. At Hun Contracting Inc. , we offer comprehensive demolition ...
Looking for Demolition pros in Markham?