Rebuild The Planet

Reviews for Rebuild The Planet

Gary
Gary

Kitchen Renovation / Wall removal

Leuri was professional and trustworthy. He was able to give dates and meet all deadlines accordingly. Very accommodating and the finished outcome was outstanding. After our inspection with the City the City wanted some items changed and Leuri was prompt on coming back to complete these items (and this was after he was already paid!). I would highly recommend Leuri-Rebuild The Planet to anyone doing any Reno projects. He was even able to refer other contractors for (HVAC and an Engineer). Outstanding customer service Leuri.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. We were glad to help. Would love to see the finished product. Send some pics when you can.
Thanks Again

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Look no further

My husband and I found Leuri on HomeStars based on reviews which is why I am writing this one, to let others know who are looking for someone that is professional, reliable, and knowledgable - to look no further. All the glowing reviews about Leuri and his team are accurate to our experience. The quality and timely manner of the renovation work done on our century home truly exceeded our expectations. Leuri is a rare find. We will be using him again in the spring for more renovation work. This is a person you can trust 100%.

We thoroughly enjoyed working on your home. You have a beautiful space to work with. Our pleasure working with you.

EDS in Toronto
EDS in Toronto

Framing of Basement and Demolition of Supporting Walls/Beam Installation

When I first called Leuri, I was looking for someone who could start working on our renovations as soon as possible. The earliest time that Leuri had available was almost three months from the time we spoke. I thanked him for his time and told him we were hoping to find someone who could start sooner. However, based on the three minute conversation we had, something told me that I was not going to find better. I called him back within 5 minutes and scheduled to meet with him asap. It was the best decision we made and it was well worth the wait.

Leuri was actually able to start a couple of weeks before the initial start date and completed everything ahead of or on schedule. The work he did was excellent and top notch. He was there everyday when he said he would be there and was really professional throughout the entire process. I was pregnant at the time and Leuri was very mindful of that. Since I could not spend a lot of time at the house during the renovations because I was pregnant, Leuri always informed me of anything that came up and made it easy for me to be away from home but still understand what was being done. He understood how important it was for us to get on with the renovations and did everything he could to complete things as quickly as he could for us. Leuri also never hesitated to help us out with jobs that popped up as part of other renovations we were doing. The framing in the basement looks great and Leuri was always helpful and collaborative when speaking with some of our other trades.

Leuri made quite an impression on everyone who had the chance to meet him when he was over. He was even kind enough to bring us a gift for the baby when she was born and a jar of homemade tomato sauce following a conversation he had with my husband about it. I can't say it enough....he's just a really good person who genuinely cares for his customers! We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone we know.

Very pleasant and comfortable working with you and your family on this project. I'm glad to hear that things are moving along well. The Open Concept and Finished basement has added a lot of comfortable and usable space for your growing family.
Glad to be of service.

Jason Marquez from Mississauga
Jason Marquez from Mississauga

Loadbearing Wall Removal

What more could be said about Leuri and his crew that wasn’t said? We met in April for a date in July. I was thinking that that 3-month lag time would mean that there was a chance that he might get delayed because who knows what could happen in three months. Glad to say I was wrong! Not only did they come when they said they would, they were in and out in less than two days...crazy for the amount of work they did!

Reasons I like Leuri and the crew:
-knowledgeable
-professional
-funny guys
-went over with me step by step what they were going to do
-did some extra steps to ensure I didn’t have to do extra work (i.e. made the steel beam fit in a way so they didn’t have to take down the front door, which other guys might’ve done because it would’ve been easier)
-charged very fairly for the work and materials (including extra, more expensive materials he didn’t charge for like LVL’s), and allowed for flexible payments
-that Leuri insisted on getting a proper building permit because he could stand behind his work (the city inspector approved it in mere minutes, even commenting to me that “whoever did this knew what they were doing”)

Reasons I didn’t like Leuri and the crew:

So anyway, hire these guys if you want them to properly rebuild your planet...errr...home. I did and am glad I found them on Homestars!

You're very kind to share such positive feedback about your experience with us.
It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You make going to work easy.
Let us know if you need anything

Martin G in Toronto
Martin G in Toronto

Load Bearing Wall Removal

I had contracted Leuri and his team to remove a load bearing wall in my home and install a steel beam supported by 2 steel posts. In addition, they removed an old wood burning fireplace that was taking up a lot of space in the living room corner. I can only say great things about this company - great communication, punctuality, attention to detail, and workmanship. The whole process took only few days, including the visit by the city inspector, who was also happy and approved the work done.

Happy to be of service. You've been great to work for.
I appreciated all the prep work you did before we got there. It made the process go very smoothly.
Let us know if you need anything else.

Randev
Randev

Steel Beam & Post Install

I had a contractor never show up after eight weeks, and found Leuri on Homestars. He responded quickly, came out for an estimate, and luckily he had an opening in his chedule to fit my job in. He communicated well, and worked late to help me with my timeline (as I had a door install coming in the next day). He also brought someone in to help with brick work. He did everything I could ask for. He’s a complete professional. 6 stars.

We're glad that we could help.
It was a pleasure working on your new home.
Give us a call anytime
Thanks again

Olivera in Toronto
Olivera in Toronto

Removal of Load Baring Walls

Leuri was such a pleasure to work with. We had a couple of walls removed and a few things that needed to be framed around our new home (i.e: Load barring wall removal, moving bathroom wall, moving door, putting in a shampoo box in the shower etc). He was very knowledgeable and experienced, and works with a great team that made the process stress-free to our family. This company was referred to us by a co worker that praised the work Leuri had done in his home, and he did not disappoint in ours. We would highly recommend this company for small or large jobs. He explains the process clearly and his price is very fair.

Pleasure to be of service. Very happy to see the new open space turn out the way you wanted it to.

The best decision I ever made

I found Leuri through home stars reviews and I was not disappointed at all, he lived up to every compliment on the site. From the first call he was able to talk as long as needed without rushing me about my project and sharing his knowledge about the project as well as other questions I had and I knew right away he was the right person for the job. He stayed consistent when he came for the quote as well right until the end of the job. He showed up when he said he would, he completed when he said he would, he was a pleasure to talk to, he provided me contacts for other jobs I had going on which all ended up being solid people as well. He provided advice and guidance about other things he saw other contractors doing in the house while he was there, not in a criticizing way but looking out for me so I could get things done properly for my own good. I have been involved with many contractors as we totally gutted and renovated this house and Leuri is the most honest, easy to talk to, patient, knowledgeable, get the job done guy I have met so far. He surrounds himself with good guys as well, when we were around and curious Jared always took the time to explain what he was doing as we were fascinated and Andy as well was right down to work, get in, get out. The best part, Leuri ended up saving money on his end and passed the savings on to me, yes you read that right, he also was able to widen another room for me quite easily, so did it no charge. You are in good hands with Leuri, if you are considering, pick up the phone and book the job right now, you will not regret it. Almost forgot, The city had some concerns with the engineers drawings, and Leuri sorted it out with the Engineer and the city on my behalf and we got the all clear. I cannot say enough good things here.

You are very kind! Thank you.
We hope that the rest of your project goes smoothly. Please feel free to call for anything any time.
All the best

Derek L.
Derek L.

Removal of a Load Bearing Wall and Exterior Wall

Rebuild the Planet came highly recommended to me from my structural Engineer. Leuri was very prompt on providing an estimate which was detailed and accurate. From the start to the end of the project I was kept fully informed of the progress and he was always accessible. When unexpected challenges arose I felt Leuri went above and beyond to coordinate with my other contractors to resolve the issue in a prompt manner.

Lastly, I found him and his entire crew extremely professional and courteous! Needless to say, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rebuild the Planet!

Full Scope of the project.
- Removal of a Load Bearing Wall and Exterior Wall
- Installation of a Load Bearing Beam/Posts
- Removal of a Ceiling
- Framing for Windows / Doors
- Construction of a New Landing for Stairs
- Installation of a new garage man door / lintel

It's been a pleasure working with you on your home. You have a keen eye for workmanship and you know what you want. The end product will be amazing. Can't wait to see it.

Cassandra
Cassandra

Removal of load bearing walls

We wanted to create a more open concept main level, which included removing a load bearing wall in the kitchen/dining room, as well as another small wall (which was not expected to be load bearing). When the small wall ended up to also be load bearing, Leuri was able to provide a structural solution to allow this wall to be removed (he also consulted with a structural engineer to confirm). We had complete confidence with Leuri and his team. They were professional, provided updates throughout the process and even came in under the quoted price. I would not hesitate to recommend Leuri and his team for any other projects! We are very happy with the work Leuri and his team did for us.

I love the layout of your home, very unique. What you've done by opening up the space between the kitchen and dining rooms only improves the flow. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

More about Rebuild The Planet

23 years experience in Structural Framing. New construction, Additions, Open Concept Living Spaces, Load Bearing Wall Removals, Fire, Flood, Wind Damage and Basement Framing.
We appreciate that homeowners want the very best products and services possible. We aim to do our very best with every job.
From Demolition to finished product, No Job Is Too Small...we love it all!

Framing, Home Additions, and Structural Engineering
With the cost of energy consistently going up and never down, homeowners and businesses are becoming more aware of greener and inexpensive energies. Adapting these energies to their homes and businesses at times requires modifications to the structure. "Rebuild the Planet" can do this for you. From a simple inspection to structural engineering and framing, no modification is too daunting. Clean and precise, following specifications of site plan approved drawings, all work is completed to your satisfaction.
No job is too small. We take pride in all sorts of building projects and work closely with engineers and inspectors. Customer satisfaction is of primary importance, "YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST JOB" Our aim is to meet with you and discuss the scope of work within 24 hours of initial contact. We provide our services year round, happy to be of service.
-Creating open concept spaces and layouts by removing load bearing walls and installing laminate and/or steel beams. -Removal of structure bearing post(s) in basements -New home construction with the latest innovations in framing -Structural reinforcement to older homes -Additions on front, top or rear of existing homes -Basement framing and structural modifications to accommodate greater square footage for more living space -New builds from ground/foundation up.
1997