Stafford Plumbing

Reviews for Stafford Plumbing

Jeff
Jeff

sump pump problems

I had a flooded basement and I thought it was caused by the battery draining on the back up.

Steve came over quickly, was incredibly professional and helpful.

Definitely would recommend him.

He quickly showed me the problem, and was able to fix it.

What I learned thanks to steve was that not only was the battery drained, but my primary sump pump wasn't working properly and therefore my back up was actually my primary pump

Kelly B from Toronto
Kelly B from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

kitchen & powder room reno

Steve and George are not only life savers, but they are really great guys and we loved having them around! Our designers said they were the best and they were not kidding. Everything they did in our house is perfect & I look forward to working with them again when we renovate the basement this spring.. I will absolutely recommend Stafford Plumbing to everyone I know. Thanks guys!!

Louisa from North York
Louisa from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

home reno

Steven of Stafford Plumbing was in charge of the kitchen and bathroom plumbing during my home reno. He always showed up on time, he was honest, helpful and very knowledgeable. He got the job done when he said he would. His work was meticulous. Thank you Steven for your expertise.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?