Alberta Home Services

Reviews for Alberta Home Services

LS in Calgary
LS in Calgary

Chimney Clean

The cleaning team were on time, super friendly, very informative, and did a great job!! I would recommend this company any time. They cleaned up afterwards, although I didn't even see anything that needed to be cleaned!

connie in Calgary
connie in Calgary

Furnace cleaning

Jermey and his partner were great. Did a wonderful job, I had some extras done as we had done renovations. Everything was explained completely, told me the price of the extras and no pressure if I wanted it or not. Had some helpful tips also. Would recommend this company and these 2 workers. Very professional and polite

Thank you Connie for your business and the review.

Ross in Calgary
Ross in Calgary

Alberta Carpet Cleaning

Thank you Timothy Markiw for a professional carpet cleaning job in our home today. From the initial call to completion of service, we recommend Alberta Home Services. Punctual, friendly and efficient.

Carpet cleaning

Hard working service technician. Carpets look and feel like new! Have used this company for furnace and duct cleaning before and would recommend to family and friends. Fair pricing as well.

Thank you!

Stefano Valdo in Calgary
Stefano Valdo in Calgary

Furnace and vents cleaning

The team of three arrived on time and they were very polite and efficient. Jeremy in particular was leading the team with enthusiasm and focus. He kept me updated with suggestions about how to keep my furnace and AC system efficient and he seemed to be genuine and honest in his remarks. Another element of their visit that I noticed and appreciated was that they were very clean and respectful. Thank you guys. Good job.

Thank you Stefano!

Furnace Cleaning

I had my furnace cleaned yesterday and they did a great job and I was contacted with updates on their arrival time and in the end they were early. They were very friendly and courteous and kept me updated during the whole process.

Sally in Calgary
Sally in Calgary

Furnace maintenance and duct cleaning

I have used Alberta Home Services for years. They have always been professional, efficient and expedient with the job. It is very reassuring to see the same technicians return every visit.
I have an older furnace, and have never been pressured into getting a new one.
The cost for the job has always been very reasonable. I will continue to use AHS for my furnace/hotwater heater, and duct services.

Thank you Sally!

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

The team, Cass, Steve, and Dylan did a great job cleaning our furnace. They were very efficient and most polite and even moved some heavy furniture that I could not move. Highly recommend this company. Thanks team and hope to see you next time. M.

Furnace Repair

Our service technician, was thorough, skilled, and effective at troubleshooting a tricky problem with our old furnace. Our technician, Tim, was also very pleasant and did everything he could to get us up and running in a timely manner. Couldn't be happier with the service provided! Thank you!

Tess F. in Calgary
Tess F. in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

The team, Cass, Steve, and Dylan did a fantastic job cleaning our furnace. Cass was very knowledgeable and professional and suggested few tips. Highly recommend this company. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work. Tess.

Thank you Tess!

More about Alberta Home Services

Alberta Home Services has proudly been serving Calgary and area since 1986. Today we are Southern Alberta’s award-winning and premier provider of provider of professional carpet cleaning, furnace and duct cleaning and other related services. We service all of Calgary from residential clients, new home builders, institutions and businesses.

****

Expect the best equipment and most extensive training in the industry when you hire Alberta Home Services. We strive always to deliver the best service at a great value. This is why have been voted #1 since 2003 by the Consumer's Choice and since 2012 by the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice.