Garage Doors & Hardware
206 st george st Toronto ON M5R2N6
Garage Doors & Hardware

Review for Davids Garage Door Repair

Poor customer service and no expertise.

(855) 438-4784
206 st george st
Toronto
M5R2N6

1pm scheduled time to repair my LiftMaster. Nobody shows up. I call main number at 2:25. Tech calls me back and tells me he forgot about the appointment and can be there in 2 hours. He shows up at 4:15. I explain the problem to him - that there is a bracket that has come loose which I have tried to tighten myself but keeps coming loose. Technician has no knowledge about my garage door opener and no idea how to repair it so he uses Face Time to show his associate the unit and the bracket which has come loose. He removes the bracket and tells me it will be $180 to tighten - $60 for the visit/analysis and $120 to repair. We both agree I can tighten it myself. I disagree with the $60 charge as there was no expertise provided so I offered not to leave a bad review if there is no charge. They insisted on getting paid the $60.00 so here is my bad review. Poor customer service and no expertise.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Toronto?