Capital Stoneworks

Reviews for Capital Stoneworks

Diane
Diane
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quartz counter tops for new kitchen

Capital Stoneworks
613 276 6696
Ottawa
K1X1A1

I was more than satisfied with this company. Bernadette was very helpful when I initially went in for a quote, it is very pleasant to deal with her. She gave me good advice on the quartz and the different grades. When it came time for setting up the measurements, she booked me in within a week. They came and measured and the next day did the installation. I hadn't bought quite enough for the job but they came up with a quick solution and the work got done as scheduled. I am so happy, my kitchen looks beautiful. Thank you Capital Stoneworks, great job!!

Diane in Orleans
Diane in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Product

Really happy with the countertop, not so much so with the sink. Sink is a 60/40 square sink with square drain stoppers. Neither one of the drain stoppers will hold the water in, so can't soak anything.

Ron from Ottawa
Ron from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

kitchen countertop

Great price for a quality product; excellent professional installation. Very clean work site. No surprises after estimate. Very good selection of products at showroom and even though my selection was not there, owner got my choice from Toronto. Great service.

RB from Ottawa
RB from Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

Granite Kitchen Countertop

I am so happy with my new granite countertop. Thank you for making it a stress free project. Bernadetta was so easy to deal with, so accommodating & helpful and the installation crew was friendly & professional and did a great job!
Thanks so much!

Sandy from Cumberland
Sandy from Cumberland
1 review Orl, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We just had our kitchen renovated by Capital Stoneworks and they did an amazing job. They were quick, clean and wonderful to work with & equal to or less expensive than refinishing. Highly recommend them.

B from Kanata
B from Kanata
6 reviews Kanata, ON

Granite counters

Capital Stoneworks did such a great job for us (at a very reasonable price), that we have used them a couple of times (for us and for clients) and have referred them to at least a dozen (now satisfied) customers. They "rock"!

Suzane in OTTAWA
Suzane in OTTAWA
3 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Countertops

Capital Stoneworks has excellent service. See Bernadette or Martin. They offer expert installations at unbeatable prices for granite, quartz and glass tiles. The staff is very helpful. They do full kitchens and bathrooms. I have referred dozens of people to them - and everyone raves.