Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Hop Ho from Mississauga
Hop Ho from Mississauga

Top up attic insulation from R20 to R60

I found this company via redflagdeals.com forums and verified very good reviews via HomeStars and Google Reviews. I received several quotes from different companies but EcoComfort was the best overall. The job went very smoothly. The crew was considerate, communicated clearly and cleaned up well afterwards. They showed me pictures of before and after and increase of insulation was quite noticeable. I recommend EcoComfort to all. Good luck!

Attached pictures is of before and after in one section.

Reza in Thornhill
Reza in Thornhill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Highly recommended

We had EcoComfort for insulation in our attic a few days ago. strongly recommended their professional services. The crew is very polite, professional and punctual. we are very pleased with EcoComfort's expertise and staff. Thanks again for your support.

All The best & STAY SAFE.

Thank you for your review, Reza! We appreciate it, and we're happy to hear your feedback!

smoked_caramel in Richmond Hill
smoked_caramel in Richmond Hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation top-up

We had EcoComfort to top-up insulation in our attic about half-a-year ago (November). The process of getting the quote and scheduling the date was very easy and straight-forward. The job was done on time, quickly and on budget, the guys were very friendly, explained everything and showed the photos of the attic after the job was done. Everything was left clean. The winter went by with us having much better conditions on the top floor. Thank you EcoComfort for your service!

Hi! we're so glad to hear that! We take pride in providing quality services to our customers, and we're glad you've joined our long list of happy customers! Thanks again!

Josey
Josey

Attic insulation

Patrick and Wojtek provided exceptional service.
Wojtek arrived promptly and explained, in detail, how the work would proceed. He made recommendations for my home which proved to be financially beneficial to me.

The insulation was completed promptly. I had a peek at the attic and was happy to see that all previous insulation was removed. Once electrical wiring was completed they returned to blow in cellulose to a height of about 20 inches. Every nook and cranny was thoroughly cleaned .... this was a lot of work as my resident 4-legged tenants created quite a mess! The attic was disinfected on two separate occasions with Benefect, a natural disinfectant. It's had an amazing effect on my health. I'm no longer coughing and sneezing. The air is fresh and clean.

Don't give it a second thought about hiring this team. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. I'm so pleased with their work and their professionalism. Thank you Wojtek, Patrick, and the rest of the crew.
A first-class job!
Josey from Mississauga

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Attic Insulation

Fast, efficient and reliable. Quote was made and done within 15 - 20 minutes, and sent via E-mail ASAP. Communication was superb, and they even assisted in the process of getting a grant/rebate. Job was done within 2 hours, and they even vacuumed after. Definitely a positive experience and highly recommended.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company!

Karine from Richmond Hill
Karine from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Insulation problem

I asked Eco Comfort to come in because of a patch of mold occurring in the upper corner of my hallway. I suspected that there was a problem with the insulation, as insulated areas should not hold so much moisture. Eco Comfort’s service was prompt and thorough. They confirmed that it was due to the insulation. Not only did they take care of the spot in my hallway, but they covered my entire attic with an extra layer of insulation. I was very impressed. Thank you Eco Comfort!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Karine! We're glad we were able to help with all your attic needs.

Attic mould cleaning and vent installation

This is my second time using this company. The owner came back to check on the previous job and another issue at my request. He is very honest as he noticed an issue with the insulation and fixed it for me. I would not have known that on my own. I hired him for a second job to remove mold and install a kitchen vent. The workers were professional and thorough. I am happy with Ecocomfort.

Thank you for your review! We always ensure all of our customers are 100% happy with the work done in their homes - warranty included! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our company!

Maggie from Mississauga
Maggie from Mississauga

Attic mold remediation; cellulose insulation top up

We had our roof replaced and the roofing company was supposed to install baffles and top up attic insulation through roof opening for easier access. When they were in the attic they discovered mold and could not proceed. They also mentioned that we have to remove the existing BATT insulation before they can put in the cellulose insulation. Since they do not do mold cleanup we had to find someone else to do the job.

Called EcoComfort for estimate. Voitek came on time and gave us no-nonsense estimate. Did not try to upsell us. In fact he said there is no need to remove existing insulation as they are mold free and they can be arranged to ensure no gaps with the new cellulose insulation. He explained everything clearly and quote was emailed to us right after his visit. We accepted it and we were booked within the week for crew to come in. The cost they quote for insulation top up was in fact $500 CHEAPER than that quoted by the roofing place. So the discovery of the mold was actually a blessing.

On the day of the job, the crew came when they said they would. They were polite and efficient; installed everything and cleaned up nicely after they were done. We were sent before/after pictures for rebate claim purposes. All the mold is gone and we now have 20" of insulation. We are now in a heat wave and the difference this makes on 2nd floor is night and day.

I highly recommend EcoComfort to anyone looking for attic insulation work.

Hi Maggie, thank you for taking the time to write us such a detailed review! We love hearing about our customers' experiences, and we're so happy to hear that you are 100% satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again, we appreciate the recommendation.

GL@Markham
G. L.

Mold Remediation, Baffle installation, Insulation top up

About two years ago I had another insulation company add insulation to my attic in an attempt to address a cold second floor. Last winter I noticed water dripping from the ceiling, I thought I had a leak in the roof but on further investigation, it turned out to be condensation freezing, then melting in the attic. Seems the other company didn’t install enough baffles (hardly any) to allow for air flow. Rather than try and get the old company to fix I called Eco Comfort. Patrick from Eco Comfort was quick to respond and provide an estimate. Before committing to the estimate I had a number of questions which Patrick was happy to address to my satisfaction. On the day of install, the 3 person crew showed up on time. The crew was courteous and handled themselves professionally. They quickly got to work, protecting the work areas with drop cloths. For my install, they had to treat for mold caused by the condensation, install all new baffling and a top up the insulation. Looking at the work from the hatch, it was a remarkable difference, the mold was gone, the wood looked new, and I had proper baffles on every truss that would accommodate. They had topped off my old insulation with an even layer of cellulose and cleaned up when completed. I’ll have to check this winter to if my condensation is completely addressed, but based on what I’ve seen I don’t think it will be an issue. If I’ve learned anything from this, it’s that when dealing with your attic it more than just the amount of insulation the company installs, air flow is just as important in keeping your attic dry and your house warm. Its best to deal with a company that understands this…you truly get what you pay for.

Thank you so much for your detailed review! At EcoComfort, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop for all your attic needs - proper ventilation is just one of many components to maintaining a happy attic, and we offer them all. We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with our company, thanks again!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic Insulation

We were pleased with EcoComfort's work and staff. They met committed schedules for removal of old insulation and replacement with new. Looking forward to the R60+ rating and future energy savings.

We are so happy to hear about your great experience with EcoComfort Insulation! We are committed to providing each and every one of our customers with quality services, and 100% satisfaction - you can count on us to get the job done right! Thanks again!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

YOUR ATTIC EXPERTS.

We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Mould Remediation
- Attic & Roof Inspections

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we are confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.