Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Jean in Scarborough
Jean in Scarborough
10 reviews , ON

Attic Insulation

I met with Patrick last week to obtain an estimate to bring my attics up to the R69+ level. He explained the procedure showing me pictures of everything that is done to obtain this level of insulation. On Wednesday two gentlemen arrived on time to complete the installations required. The men were very courteous and professional cleaning up all areas prior to departing. It was a pleasure having these two men in my home doing this work. I will definitely call EcoComfort should I decide to have further insulation done in my home. They are perfect in my opinion.

Thank you so much for the review, we love hearing feedback from our customers! Thanks again for choosing our company, we're so glad you're happy with our services!

Mark
Mark

Attic Insulation Top Up

Voitek was amazing from start to finish. Easy to work with. Did everything he said he would. Price was competitive. Job site was left clean. Would highly recommend them. Ty again guys.

Thanks Mark, we appreciate the review! Thank you for your business.

Rouzbeh in Toronto
Rouzbeh in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation

This company deserves a good review. They responded quickly to request, came up on time and did a clean job for attic insulation. They needed to add two IC boxes on top of two lights to blow the insulation material. They also attached a disconnected bathroom fan hose free of charge.
What I like is that they use echo friendly material which are not hazardous to human.
The auditor will come in a few weeks (after lockdown) so I can update this review if something is wrong but so far so good and I think they did a very good job.

Thank you very much for your kind review. Enjoy your newly insulated home!

Robert in North york
Robert in North york

Attic Insulation Upgrade

I found EcoComfort here through Homestars and selected them based on reviews and feedback. I was not disappointed. I arranged the initial assessment with Patrick and he arrived on time to go over with me the process, options and price. I had additional items beyond the blown in insulation - mould treatment, extra insulation in one area and repair of a vent stack. The install team arrived on time and performed the job with professionalism and efficiency. They were courteous and conscientious. The energy savings transformation was immediate. The net day, the furnace was working half as hard even though the set-point was slightly higher than before (see the picture of the Nest thermostat history). It went from being on 14-15 hours per day to just 7 hours per day. A small hiccup occurred that required EcoComfort to come back to repair. The installer came the next business day and quickly fixed the problem. I was very pleased overall with EcoComfort and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're really happy to hear about your experience with our company, we always ensure each customer is satisfied with the result - that's awesome to hear about the furnace! Thanks again!

Max
Max

Attic insulation upgrade

We knew that our insulation needed some upgrading during our home inspection, and also felt that our furnace was basically working nonstop 24/7 to heat our house. We called Wojtek after some research to get free estimate. He came on time and after looking at our attic, he recommended to upgrade the insulation as we only had about 6 inches of blown cellulose up there compared to the current standard's 19 in+. When I mentioned about the condensation dripping down from the bathroom vent, he also recommended to install an insulated vent duct. He showed us current state pictures, as well as described in detail what his team would be doing up there.
His team came on time when the day came, and did all of the work within the expected time period.
He showed us the finished pictures of the attic as a comparison, which was mindblowing how much more insulation there is now compared to before the work.
We definitely feel the difference in the house now, and the temperature of the house feels more stable.
We would definitely recommend these guys for any attic work.

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us such a positive and detailed review! We really appreciate it, and we're so glad to hear that you've joined our long list of happy customers! Enjoy the added warmth in the cold months to come!

Alan Brace
Alan Brace
1 review Erin, ON

Attic insulation

Wojtek came out and checked our attics. We needed extra insulation baffles and some mold taking care of.
The work was carried out quickly and cleanly. Would highly recommend Eco comfort for any insulation work.

thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our company, we're so pleased to hear you're completely happy with the services provided to you!

Al in Mississauga
Al in Mississauga

Attic Insulation

Tom and his team did an excellent job and answered all my questions. Clean job was done very quietly! Patrick thank you for resending the pictures as requested.
Would recommend them anytime.

Hi Al,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

Anita

Clayton in Toronto
Clayton in Toronto

No doubt, one of the best firms you could use

I received four quotes for this work and Eco Comfort was just slightly above my lowest price but they were on-site for 4x as long during the quote, reviewing all details carefully, providing me with information and options to consider, not upselling, just doing a very thorough job. I was really impressed with the workmanship and our house is honestly 10x warmer. I don't know how we survived without this. Definitely wroth it. They also recommended doing an energy audit to receive a $1,700 credit for the work. I contacted one of their recommended first for that work and when factoring in the audit costs I will receive $1,000 back, covering a good chunk of the insulation cost. Very happy, give them a call!

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and for the great review!

Here at EcoComfort, we want to make the process simple and convenient for our customers. We always strive to provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and to ensure that our customers are comfortable and confident in the amazing quality of work and service they are receiving. We pride ourselves on our friendliness, cleanliness, professionalism and expertise; providing 100% customer satisfaction every time!

We really appreciate your recommendation! Enjoy your new insulation and the comfort of your temperature stable home! Thanks again!

Anita

Jose in Mississauga
Jose in Mississauga

Excellent work by this company

A++++ Wojtek and his team were professional, pleasant to deal with and trustworthy. They were respectful, polite, clean and made sure you were satisfied before they left the job site. I would highly recommend them to others looking for attic insulation services and would definitely use them in the future. You will be in good hands with Eco Comfort.

Hi Jose thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with our company!

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Insullation

Very professional company from sales to installers. Perfect job. They explain every thing.
Cleaned after themselves.
Drop sheet was used through the working area.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We hope you're enjoying having a more energy efficient home!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.