6800 Kitimat Rd Mississauga ON L5N5M1

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Kathy Krznaric in Oakville
Kathy Krznaric in Oakville

Attic Insulation

We are 100% satisfied with the installation of attic insulation. The Eco Comfort team was very efficient, organized and professional. The process was stress free. The team arrived on time and cleaned up very well. The office was also very prompt in returning calls and setting up appointments. We are very happy and satisfied customers.

Hi Kathy, thank you for leaving us a review! I'm so happy to hear that you're happy with our services!

indy
indy

Attic Insulation

I called up Eco Comfort to replace attic insulation at my new home , after we moved in early October. Couple of things i must mention which makes Voytek and Team superior and above par. The team is extremely prompt and proficient with quotes and workmanship. I can say that because a previous contractor in the field did a poor job and was overcharging many times above Eco Comfort. In addition the attic had some mold issues and the team addressed that as well. If you need your insulation done Eco Comfort - Voytek & Team , should be your destination. Strongly recommended. - Indrajit

Hi Indrajit, thank you so much for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Mauricio in Georgetown
Mauricio in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Installation of baffles in the attic

I was looking for a quick job: installing extra baffles in the attic to improve ventilation. Called Patrick on a Wednesday and right away he provided an estimate. They were able to come the next day I called them at the time he said. The job was done in 30 min by two guys, very quickly. They even installed more baffles than I asked for and at no extra charge. I am very satisfied with the quick response and job done. Thanks guys!!

Thank you for your review! We're happy we were able to provide all the services you were looking for - thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

NC Oakville
NC Oakville

Insulation for 2 Attics

I met with Patrick. He is polite, knowledgeable and does not apply any pressure sales tactics. He was helpful in explaining the insulation process and differences in various materials used in the industry.
The work was done in an efficient manner by the insulation team. They were prompt, courteous and informative. Entry point for an enclosed attic involved cutting through the roof. Patrick, on initial visit, and team, when the work was being completed, were reassuring in the process they follow to reseal the roof ensures no leak in the future. We were happy with the service and the price charged was reasonable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are committed to providing quality, professional services, and we always make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with the project from start to finish! Thanks again!

dave.culm in Mississauga
dave.culm in Mississauga

Upgraded Attic Insulation (LOong Overdue)

The work done by EcoComfort was outstanding. The team kept me informed as the process unfolded, doing the work as quoted then they showed me the work after explaining what was done. Special kudos to the nimble contortionist from your team that managed to squeeze into an 18" square lower roof attic hatch to blow in the required insulation. I should note that I had three quotes for this work and EcoComfort (Wojtek) provided the most complete written quote yet it was fully competitive with the others. A pleasure to deal with a business that follows through on their promises. Oh and finally our home is much more comfortable with the R60 insulation we now enjoy.

Hi Dave, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback, and we love hearing back from happy customers! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we always make sure to provide quality services at affordable prices. Thanks again!

christinebmccann
christinebmccann

attic insulation

It wasnt a straightforward job but the EcoComfort Crew were very pleasant and professional about their work. They knew exactly the best way to approach the situation. They explained all they had to do and took pictures of my attic before and after insulation. My home was very noticeably warmer that same night. I highly recommend EcoComfort for all insulation needs. From first assessment to completion of the work, i was very impressed.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we're so happy to hear you're satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again!

Donchai in Mississauga
Donchai in Mississauga

Roof Indulation

Chris,John and Pat had attended to the roof insulation at my home in Mississauga.They explained the job to be done very well and did a complete professional and a neat job.

Vernon

Thank you for your review!

Franca in Toronto
Franca in Toronto

Attic Insulation removel and new insulation was blown in.

We were happy and satisfied with our attic insulation. They removed old insulation, disinfected the empty attic and put new insulation. Pictures were taken before and after. Considering that they had to work in one of the coldest day so far all went well from the start to finish! Office staff was also very polite. I would recommend Eco Confront to anyone!

Hi Franca, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Attic sulation replacement

These guys did a great job. They showed on time on a really cold day. Did a real good clean up job afterward. The sales process was comfortable and pricing was straight forward. There was never any pressure on us. We are glad we got it done.

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with the work done in your home - customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Thanks again!

HomeStars in Milton
HomeStars in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home insualtion/attic moisture issues

416-333-4554
6800 KITIMAT RD
Mississauga
L5N 5M1

I was having some mold issue in my master bedroom ceiling. I knew it was not anything to do with my roof/shingles as no issue was occurring during heavy rains; only during the late fall as temperatures got cooler. Contacted and left message about how much an initial cost to determine issue would be; was contacted the next day and was told estimate was free with no obligation to have work done by them.

An appointment was set up in the next few days and when Patrick came and checked my attic, quickly determined that high winds passing through soffits had blown the insulation away from that side of the house; he also recommended to upgrade the insulation to R60+ as he noticed the overall level of insulation appeared to be low and also said that more baffles were needed to allow airflow from outside away from the insulation.

He wrote up the estimate to the contract which I accepted and booked me in the following day. The next day 3 workers came and did a professional quality job including clean up of any mess in about 1.5 hours. My home feels a lot warmer now; the room above my garage is much warmer and I no longer use a blanket in my master bedroom as it feels quite warm now. No regrets and completely satisfied!

Ali

Hi Ali, thank you for taking the time to write us such a detailed review! We take pride in providing our customers with affordable, quality work with results you can feel - we're glad to hear that you joined our long list of happy customers! Thanks again!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.