EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga

Exceptional service

I was having trouble with my refrigerator, so I tried 2 other high ranked from homestars & both turned down job.then I noticed the very good ratings for MAN WITH A WRENCH. What a most pleasant surprise, the technician showed up on time & he fixed my problem. I cannot remember the name of the young man who did the job I can only say he was an ambassador for his firm.I will tell all that if you need excellent service, call MAN WITH A WRENCH.

Hi Carl,

I'm very happy to hear that, but I believe you left your review with the wrong company!

J. Archer from Oakville
J. Archer from Oakville

Attic Insulation & Addition of Baffles

I could not be happier with this company and the 2 gentlemen who performed the work on my home. They were prompt, cheerful, polite, and expertly answered all of my questions.
They took care to ensure there was no damage to the house and cleaned everything to perfection when they were finished. They also showed me exactly what work they had done. I don't know how they can be so efficient and positive whilst wearing those suits and being in an unbelievably hot attic on a scorching day. What a great team.
I cannot adequately express how lucky I am to have found this company!! They have phenomenal employees and are obviously dedicated to customer service -- a rarity these days.
I highly recommend EcoComfort to anybody requiring great and honest work.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We hope you're enjoying having a more energy efficient home!

Graham in Burlington
Graham in Burlington

Insulation

we had 2 guys show up on time very clean very polite, they got started right away and were very respectful of our home. I have to say we noticed an immediate change in temperature with the air on and it has only been back on 4 hours. You have to appreciate what those guys go through up in the attic with Tyvek suits on(hot as heck). I would fully recommend this company.
Thank You guys..great job

Hi Graham, thanks so much for your review! Insulating your attic is a simple way to make your home more energy-efficient, we're glad you feel such an immediate difference! Thanks again!

Joe
Joe

Attic Insulation

Courteous, Professional & honest are a few words to discribe this Company. We are 100 % pleased with the work done.
Anyone looking to get your attic insulated won’t go wrong choosing EcoComfort Insulation Company

Hi Joe, thanks for your review! We're always glad to hear back from happy customers - we appreciate your business!

Carlos in Scarborough
Carlos in Scarborough

Well worth the years of waiting!

For years I have wanted to change the insulation in my attic. In the summer, the upstairs rooms would always be intolerably hot despite the AC being on full blast, and in the winter there would always be a chill. A few years back I had a family of raccoons nest up there and have always been worried as to the health and air quality in the house as a result. Found EcoComfort through Homestars and they live up to their rating and more!

When the rep came to give the estimate, he explained all of the information precisely, giving several options that would meet our needs and did so without pressure or hard to understand jargon.

The day of the job my family has never seen a company work so efficiently, quietly, and quickly. Complete insulation removal, sanitizing, deodorizing, and complete insulation installation was done in under the quoted time and with minimal to no mess. They vacuumed and cleaned after themselves and took steps to ensure that their tools and supplies did not damage the walls and floors. Class A workmanship!

The temperature in the house now feels consistent throughout. We all have a better peace of mind now that the raccoon waste has been removed, that the entire attic has been sanitized and deodorized, and that our house is insulated in an eco friendly way. Also worth noting that the insulation that EcoComfort uses acts as a natural deterrent to pests and wildlife which gives me a greater sense of comfort and security. Definitely services that not all competitors do or advertise.

This is a fantastic company that I will happily recommend again and again! 10 out of 10 in my book! Thank you for your great service and the peace of mind you have given me and my family!

Hi Carlos, thank you for taking the time to write us such a detailed, positive review! We are committed to providing quality services to all of our customers, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction - we're glad this was reflected in your experience! We appreciate the recommendation - thanks again for choosing EcoComfort!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof Insulation and bathroom fan connection

As in your some of your other reviews, after a few hours I too had noticed a difference in temperature on the second floor. Very pleased with the service. From my initial call for a quote to the actual date of blowing in the insulation and correcting the connection of the bathroom fans everyone was on time, professional and knowledgeable.
After the work was completed, everything was cleaned up! I would definitely recommend EcoComfort Insulation.

We love hearing back from our happy customers, thank you for leaving us a review and thank you for choosing EcoComfort! We're glad to hear about the temperature difference in your home!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

We are 100% satisfied with the work done. Very professional , courteous and knowledgeable staff. They did great job, very clean.

We should have done this years ago. We noticed a big difference in the temperature on 2nd floor by adding the extra insulation in attic.
We are very pleased with the material and installation.
Price was very reasonable and staff very professional.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Hai V.
Hai V.

Attic insulation

I’m very happy with the service for attic Insulation from EcoComfort. They’re acting very quick to provide the estimate, and work with my request time frame. The installation by 2 young man are excellent and professional. They ask me to see attic after they installed and they also cleanup properly before they go.

Thank you for your review, Hai! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our company!

dhulbig in Maple
dhulbig in Maple

3000 sq foot job

Great work Cathedral ceiling work Improved ventilation soffit clean out Insulation top up Baffle additions Clean work Highly recommend. Also great communication with office. Professional Quoting. Conscious about property protection while working. Full draping.

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the work done in your home!

chrischm85
chrischm85

Attic insulation

They responded quickly to all questions. Contacted 3 other companies and they all failed to get back to me. Save some time and call ExoComfort

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

More about EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.