Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Cecil
Cecil
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic inslation

Attic insulation was done well and done quickly. The guys that came to work on insulation were friendly and hardworking, and cleaned up after themselves. Everything looked properly done upon inspection. Not the cheapest around as they charge a minimum flat rate for smaller attics, but also not the most expensive as they are priced reasonable for what were included.

Ilayna Harris
Ilayna Harris

They were prompt and professional

They contacted us very fast. Gave us the price and came on time. They were professional all ways around. They cleaned up after themselves and we were very satisfied.

We will hire them again if we need insulation again.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Attic Blown-in Insulation

Very happy with the overall service provided from Eco Comfort Insulation. Right from the beginning the estimate was clear and concise and the package they offered included everything I needed for attic insulation top up. The team showed up on time and did a great job explaining the process as well as making sure everything was cleaned and vacuumed after they were done. Overall very professional and definitely recommend for your insulation needs.

Thanks!

Attic insulatio

I decided to go with Eco comfort company for the professional skill of the Wojtek, who pointed out the loose wires and improper exhaust pipes for exhaust fans from washrooms. Although I had to spent extra money both for calling electrician first and fixing the loose wires in a junction box and then adding two vents and insulated pipe for exhausts.
I am quite satisfied with the job done by Brandon and his colleauge for insulation. We are definitely feeling less heat coming down now.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing us

Andrea Kirkham in Mississauga
Andrea Kirkham in Mississauga

attic insulation

The crew was very professional and polite. The work was done efficiently. They cleaned up after they were finished. I'm glad I chose Eco Comfort for this job. I definitely recommend Eco Comfort for insulation work.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

janecrotin
janecrotin

Attic Insulation

Eco Comfort came a few weeks ago to give us an estimate on upgrading our attic insulation. We accepted the quote and on July 14 the cellulose top up package was installed. The technicians arrived promptly, were polite, professional and respectful of our home and completed the project in a timely fashion. They vacuumed thoroughly when finished and we are very pleased with the result. I have no hesitation in recommending and referring Eco Comfort

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! We are happy to have provided you with such a positive experience with our company. We want to ensure that our customers feel comfortable and confident in the company and work they choose to have done in their home. As well as make the process easy and accommodating from start to finish. Thank you so much for your detailed review and thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Daniel in Woodstock
Daniel in Woodstock
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

I wish every company was as reliable and professional as EcoComfort

When people do good work, they should be acknowledged and praised, and there is nothing I can say that will truly express how happy am I with EcoComfort’s work and professionalism. Having worked in the construction industry myself, I just wished everyone as professional and dedicated as eco comfort is. We noticed immediate results, my AC is now running a lot less to keep my house cool and I can only expect even better results in the winter. Highly recommended!

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the great review and kind words! We here at EcoComfort take great pride in our work and provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of! We have very knowledgeable technicians that are detail-oriented and take pride in their work and see through that your attic is a healthy attic! Our crew members are courteous and accommodating, and will leave your home spotless after the work is done. We are very happy to have provided you with a great experience working with us and we equally enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your new insulation and the comfort of your temperature stable home! Thanks again!

vincent in Toronto
vincent in Toronto

Attic insulation

Patrick was polite and professional from start to finish. There was not a lot of space to maneuver in the attic, but he completed the job under two hours! Working from home made me realize how hot the upper floor can get under the sun. Book your appointment now, this summer is a scorcher!

Hi Vincent,

Here at EcoComfort, we want to make the process simple and convenient for our customers. We always strive to provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and to ensure that our customers are comfortable and confident in the amazing quality of work and service they are receiving. We have a great dedicated team in place who will get the job thoroughly done, no matter the circumstances. Enjoy your new insulation and the comfort of your temperature stable home!
Thanks again! Have a great summer, in comfort :)

Attic insulation upgrade

Eco Comfort is a great company that offers a great price. The entire team was friendly, punctual and hardworking. The entire process was easy from start to finish and the work was done in a very clean manner. I would highly recommend them.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our company and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you have joined our long list of satisfied customers!

Larisa in Toronto
Larisa in Toronto

Attic Insulation

EcoComfort did an excellent job with our attic insulation. They are very professional, they were amazing. I felt comfortable with them doing the job and they didn't let me down. Thank you EcoComfort!

Hi Larisa,

Thank you for the great review! We here at EcoComfort take great pride in our work and provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and leave your home spotless! We make the process quick, friendly and convenient with 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.