Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Linda bright from Brampton
Linda bright from Brampton

Attic Insulation

Considering how frigid the temperatures have been in the GTA this past January, 2019, we were in need of additional insulation in our attic due to ice damming.
We contacted this company and I spoke with Mark. I greatly appreciated the extended time and patience Mark spent on the phone with me answering all my questions and concerns such as how much insulation we would need, what type, price etc.
The three young men, Luis , Brandon and Paul that came out to do the job were very polite and professional. They were prompt and quick in applying the blown-in insulation. They had my husband peeped his head up into the attic after they were done and he was impressed with the job done. He said the contrast was night and day as to what insulation was in the attic prior to what is up there now . He said it was evenly distributed and very full .
The house is toasty now with the furnace on . It is holding the heat on our main floor much better without the loss going out through the attic as before

Hi Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive and detailed review! Adding insulation to your attic is such a simple but effective home upgrade - we're happy to hear about the difference it has made in your home, and about your experience with our company! I'll be sure to send along your words to the crew - thanks again for the review and for choosing EcoComfort!

Kathy Krznaric in Oakville
Kathy Krznaric in Oakville

Attic Insulation

We are 100% satisfied with the installation of attic insulation. The Eco Comfort team was very efficient, organized and professional. The process was stress free. The team arrived on time and cleaned up very well. The office was also very prompt in returning calls and setting up appointments. We are very happy and satisfied customers.

Hi Kathy, thank you for leaving us a review! I'm so happy to hear that you're happy with our services!

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Fabulous job - Attic Insulation Top Up

We contacted several insulation companies for quotes (5+) and EcoComfort was the ONLY to respond promptly, or even respond at all! They offered a free quote which got booked that week, and when we were happy with the quote - the work was booked for the following week, which we were very pleased about. They also noted some issues with our bathroom vent and were able to correct it so it is to code now. The gentlemen did the work today - finished in less than 3 hours. They were very clean and did a great job. I would recommend this company to anyone. Our house has never been cozier and our bathroom vent works amazing!

Hi Catherine, thank you so much for your review! We're glad we were able to ensure satisfaction with the project, thank you so much for choosing EcoComfort!

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Attic insulation upgrading

Very patient in answering my question on the phone , detailed and clear estimation, and the job being done in a professional way! Will recommend! Thank you Patrick, Brandon and John!

Thanks again for going with us! Thank you for the positive feedback!

Mike
Mike

Insulate Attic

Right from the initial visit by Patrick to estimate the cost of the project the professionalism and experience of EcoComfort was demonstrated. Questions I had after the quotation were addressed quickly and gave me confidence that this was the right team to hire.
The team arrived on time and proceeded to cover all floors etc., with protective sheets while explaining the steps that they would take through the installation. As each step was completed, I was offered to inspect the work and given an explanation of what was done and why.
Upon completion of the installation I was asked to inspect the work and my satisfaction of the work.. Very impressed with the team, professional, friendly and customer oriented. I would highly recommend EcoComfort to anyone looking for adding insulation to their attic space.

Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with our company, and that you have joined our long list of happy customers :) Thanks again, we appreciate the recommendation!

Mauricio in Georgetown
Mauricio in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Installation of baffles in the attic

I was looking for a quick job: installing extra baffles in the attic to improve ventilation. Called Patrick on a Wednesday and right away he provided an estimate. They were able to come the next day I called them at the time he said. The job was done in 30 min by two guys, very quickly. They even installed more baffles than I asked for and at no extra charge. I am very satisfied with the quick response and job done. Thanks guys!!

Thank you for your review! We're happy we were able to provide all the services you were looking for - thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

NC Oakville
NC Oakville

Insulation for 2 Attics

I met with Patrick. He is polite, knowledgeable and does not apply any pressure sales tactics. He was helpful in explaining the insulation process and differences in various materials used in the industry.
The work was done in an efficient manner by the insulation team. They were prompt, courteous and informative. Entry point for an enclosed attic involved cutting through the roof. Patrick, on initial visit, and team, when the work was being completed, were reassuring in the process they follow to reseal the roof ensures no leak in the future. We were happy with the service and the price charged was reasonable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are committed to providing quality, professional services, and we always make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with the project from start to finish! Thanks again!

dave.culm in Mississauga
dave.culm in Mississauga

Upgraded Attic Insulation (LOong Overdue)

The work done by EcoComfort was outstanding. The team kept me informed as the process unfolded, doing the work as quoted then they showed me the work after explaining what was done. Special kudos to the nimble contortionist from your team that managed to squeeze into an 18" square lower roof attic hatch to blow in the required insulation. I should note that I had three quotes for this work and EcoComfort (Wojtek) provided the most complete written quote yet it was fully competitive with the others. A pleasure to deal with a business that follows through on their promises. Oh and finally our home is much more comfortable with the R60 insulation we now enjoy.

Hi Dave, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback, and we love hearing back from happy customers! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we always make sure to provide quality services at affordable prices. Thanks again!

christinebmccann
christinebmccann

attic insulation

It wasnt a straightforward job but the EcoComfort Crew were very pleasant and professional about their work. They knew exactly the best way to approach the situation. They explained all they had to do and took pictures of my attic before and after insulation. My home was very noticeably warmer that same night. I highly recommend EcoComfort for all insulation needs. From first assessment to completion of the work, i was very impressed.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we're so happy to hear you're satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again!

Donchai in Mississauga
Donchai in Mississauga

Roof Indulation

Chris,John and Pat had attended to the roof insulation at my home in Mississauga.They explained the job to be done very well and did a complete professional and a neat job.

Vernon

Thank you for your review!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.